2009 part 2

Confession

After Super Show 2 they still have a few more places to go to but before that they need to continue with their activities. Sadly for Donghae he's next activity was set to China along with the rest of Super Junior M. To make matters worst Eunhyuk wasn't talking to him ever since he started the preparations for it. 

"Hyuk, please talk to me," Donghae pleaded.

Eunhyuk just ignored him liked always. Pretending like he doesn't exist. It really hurt Donghae but he knows he can't blame Eunhyuk. 

"I swear Hyukkie nothing's going to happen. Nothing will ever happen"

"..."

"Jessica won't even be paired up with me. She's with Hankyung hyung"

"...."

"I told you, I will never feel anything for her."

"...."

"Please don't tell me about that stupid photo again. That was the media's lame attempt to stir up a rumor. It's not true"

"...."

"I can never kiss anyone other than you!"

Eunhyuk ignored all that and just ran to his room. Donghae sadly looked at his retreating form before grabbing his bag and taking it with him. He left the dorm with a heavy heart and returned with the same goal and determination he had when he left that morning. He walked to Eunhyuk's room and was surprised to see the he's not there. Ryewook passed by and was confused on why Donghae was standing in Eunhyuk's room.

"Hyung, what are you doing here?"

Donghae turned to look at Ryewook and asked,"Where's my Hyukkie?"

"Uhm..Sukira?"

"What?!? He's been there for like 2 hours"

"..Because it is 2 hours long," Ryewook looked at him confused,"are you sure you're okay?"

Donghae just nodded his head absentmindedly and close Eunhyuk's door. Ryewook who was outside was dumbfounded and decided that maybe Donghae really was just too tired. Donghae sat down on the bed kind of lost. He thought about his relationship with Eunhyuk and himself. 'Has it always been 2 hours? It used to be only an hour? Am I that outdated? Am I that unattentive of my own lover? No wonder Hyukkie doesn't want to be with me anymore. He probably wants to hook up with Leeteuk hyung...what Noo!! I won't let him! Kangin hyung won't let him!' He was so deep in thought that he failed to notice that Eunhyuk had already came inside the room.

"....H-Hae?"

Donghae didn't give him a response and continued on with his thoughts. Eunhyuk on the other hand started to feel anxious. He felt bad for ignoring Donghae all those while and it get worse every time he hears Donghae's hurt voice. However he's jealousy always prevents him from hugging Donghae into his arms. He just can't bear to know that Donghae and Jessica would be on the same place without him there. For all he knows Donghae might sneak out with her, the way the both of them does. Just the thought of her already makes his blood boil in anger.

"Donghae yah~"

"..."

"Hae...Donghae...Donghae....Fishy~...Sweetie...Donghae...yah! Lee Donghae!"

Donghae snapped out of his thoughts when he heard Eunhyuk call for him. He looked at him in surprise but wasted no time to hug him. He hugged him so tight that Eunhyuk could hardly breathe. It confused him a little bit but the undeniable feeling of Donghae's warmth was more than enough reason for him to not ask anything about it and just hug him back.

"Hyukkie I'm sorry."

"Hae what are yo-"

"I understand if you're still mad at me but please don't leave me."

"Hae I-"

"I promise I'll change. I'll pay attention to you more. I'm not even going to watch TV if you want or I'll ignore the other members. Just please don't leave me for Teukie hyung!!"

Eunhyuk finally pulled away from Donghae and looked him in the eye. He frowned when he saw the devastated look and the tears about to flow in his eyes.

"what's wrong Hae? What are you talking about?"

"You like Teukie hyung more than me..."

"So what?"

Donghae felt hurt hearing Eunhyuk say that as if it was nothing. More tears flowed down from his eyes. He looked down on the ground to hide his hurt face from Eunhyuk. 

"I love you more than him."

Donghae looked back at Eunhyuk with hopeful eyes. He looked at him to see if he's making fun of him or something but when he found none he pounced on him and gave him the tightest hug he could muster.

"ah.....h-hae...c-can't br-breathe....urgh"

Donghae hearing that loosened up his group but didn't let go. He smiled when he felt Eunhyuk hugged him back. He snuggled at the crook of Eunhyuk's neck and smelled his fragrance. He kissed his cheeks and his lips. Eunhyuk just smiled into the kiss and held him close.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Holidays were coming by fast. Before they knew the year would be over and another year for Super Junior is about to begin. Leeteuk was kinda sad that Kibum wasn't able to partake in their promotions but he was hoping that next year maybe they would be able to perform as 13 again. He was busy preparing for their holidays and organizing their schedules so that they can have one day for christmas with just the 12 of them.

"Hello hyung."

Leeteuk looked up at the person who greeted him and smiled.

"Hello Hankyung. What are you doing here?"

"Heechul's still sleeping but you know how he is. I have to go and make breakfast."

"Hankyung you're spoiling him too much. What if one day you were gone, who's going to take care of him then?"

Hankyung was silent for a moment and Leeteuk sensed it He got worried and looked at Hankyung. He was about to ask him what's wrong but then Hankyung gave him a smile.

"You would take care of him for me then, wouldn't you?"

"Of course"

"Then that's all I need to know."

Leeteuk wanted to ask him more but he left to go to the kitchen already. Leeteuk was about to follow him when he felt a pair of arms hug him from behind.

"Good morning Teukie~"

"Kangin, ah Morning."

Kangin frowned hearing his voice falter like that and asked him what's wrong.

"Nothing."

"Leeteuk," Kangin used his warning voice. Obviously not believing Leeteuk's answer.

"It's just...Hankyung is acting a little bit..uhm..i don't know, weird."

"Weird?? what do you mean weird?"

"I don't know."

"Well if you don't know then stop thinking about it. Just think of the ones you know and ones Hankyung's problem show up, well then we'll deal with it then."

"I suppose that's one way to go at it."

Kangin just chuckled and laced his hand with his own.

"That's right so let's go and wake up the others before you blame for distracting you....again."

Leeteuk pouted but still went to go wake up his 'babies.'

Soon enough just a few days before Christmas they heard about Hankyung's plan to terminate his contract and separate from Super Junior. They didn't believe it at first and thought that it was only the doing of an anti-fan but when they saw him pack up his stuff and leave the dorm, they knew there was no denying the truth. They were all sad about it and shed a few tears except Heechul. He was acting as if nothing happened but what's even worse is that he's acting as if Hankyung never existed.

"Heechul," Leeteuk called.

"hmm."

"Have you talked to Hankyung?"

"To who?"

"Heechul stop acting like this."

"I don't know what you're talking about?"

"Please talk to him Heechul."

"I will." Leeteuk almost gave out a sigh of relief until he heard Heechul's next words. "As soon as I meet a guy named 'Hankyung'."