My Friend's Girlfriend-2 (Ontoria)

Scrabbling Feelings

You'll want to keep all the money
how can I do it period
why why can not do it to push myself
Being a true friend to this day, I'm blockin me
Yeah, I know you're not supposed to but how can I stop it

               

Being a true friend was something Jinki was least of, and he knew it. As the silence engulfed him he couldn’t help but hate every inch of his body. When he started this secret relationship, he was aware of the dangers, just too careless to give a flying hell about them. All he wanted was her, but now he wasn’t sure if that was enough.
                He quietly crept to the side of her apartment, careful not to let the gleam of the street lights uncover his identity. After coming to her apartment any times, he was aware her dongsaeng’s were always carefully watching over her.
                Victoria let out a painful sigh, while retreating to her door step. Onew just observed her, while waving good-bye. He wasn’t sure of this was for good, but all he was positive of, was that it was the end.
                “Bye baby”, he whispered, hoping with all his might she hear him,
“I love you”, she whispered back while answering his pleads.
                He quickly fell into the darkness of the dark night once more, pondering all the thoughts. He wasn’t at all being selfish, and ending this to befit from a friendship. He was doing this to savor Victoria’s innocence and make sure her future was set. Onew knew that Nichkhun would soon discover their relationship, and just like any other unsuspecting victim he would loathe him. But the loathing would reach an extent that would damage all three of their lives. SHINee’s leader was perfectly OK with ending his career, even if her were to disappoint all his loving fans. But he wasn’t OK with letting Victoria’s bright future go to waist, jut because he bear to see her with another man that isn’t’ him.
                When reaching is apartment, Jinki entered slowly, attracting the attention of all his dongsanegs. He weakly smiled at them, while slipping into the tranquility of his single room. The same single room, which became his sanctuary for the next several months.
 
Can you come to me
Wishes can be true
 
                Dreaming became even worse for the young leader. Every time he closed his eyes, and let his mind slip into peaceful rest; all he would see was her face. They way her fringe lightly s her forehead, and highlighted the brightness of her eyes. The way her skin would cutely pull back when she gave him those irresistible smiles. Or the way her eyebrows furrowed when she saw another girl get close to him. Onew missed those times; the times that gave him a reason to wake up in the morning.
                Dreaming was the least of his worries at this time though. SHINee was now paired with F(x) to do a photo shoot for a new clothing line. He wouldn’t have minded if Amber was there, because she was usually the peace maker when it came to the two groups.
                But the girl had left due to an injury, leaving Onew to creep in the corner and avoid the temptations of stealing the girl. Every time the photographer would order him to move closer, he would shuffle away and find another suitable spot. Whenever Victoria’s was ordered to move closer, he could avoid her glances and pretend like he was oblivious towards everything. All his tactics were going well, until the noona’s decided it would be fabulous to see the two leaders express their closeness. They believed the photograph would portray the way fashion brought the two groups closer to one another.
                Jinki in an attack of nerves refused to emit the position and was replaced by an uneager Minho. The rapper was perfect for the picture, seeing as he was so tall. He also entertained the unsure Victoria, making her laugh as she laid her head on his shoulder.
                                As they both posed, Onew was feeling his stomach churn uncomfortably. He was never one to get jealous if the girl was with someone (except for Nichkhun), until now. The urge to grab the girl by the waist and show everyone that she was his, was very tempting. He almost found himself holding on to a near by railing for support.
                Luckily the photo ended early when an oh-so familiar interjected, claiming he had to speak with his Victoria. Nichkhun appeared his cell phone at hand, and a grin on his face. Minho politely handed her over, close friends with the 2PM member. Lee Jinki probably lost his sanity at that time; his teeth chattering, being the only movement in his body.
 

You and him me and You why was it me
I'm gonna be me this night
But now I want to make you mine
Do not go now I want you to come back to me
 
                “You and me will make him mad”, Onew whispered to himself while lightly caressing the photo of them at the carnival. He remembered this moment, having memorized the pitch of Victoria’s voice when she was screaming for dear life. Onew knew he was slick, inviting her to a place filled with roller coasters.  The girl was never sued to the rides, always having her dancing legs planted firmly on the ground. Meaning Onew had the most courageous reason to hold her for more than half of the day.
                He recalled how they pranced through the crowd, cheering like maniacs. How he dragged her towards another ride, hoping she would burry her frightened face into his chest. He liked it when she did that. Words couldn’t describe how much he liked that.
                Onew missed every single second of it. He wanted it back; and he wanted it now. He realized this when carefully nibbling on a pretzel stick. The salty food reminded him of when they shared a large pretzel together. Through sips and bites, Victoria had whispered something into his ear.
                “You know what’s really corny, but kind of poetic?” She said while shoving another piece in .
                “What?”
                “Promise you wont laugh? I just thought of it right now”.
                “Promise”, Onew furrowed his eyebrow.
                “You see the pretzel?”
                “Yep”.
                “Well it’s kind of like us”.
                “So now you’re comparing our love for each other to a pretzel. Nice.”
                “Not like that”, she chuckled. “Well the pretzel is soft and sometimes salty, just depending how you look at it. People still eat it though, and they enjoy it. In the end, no matter how salty it might be, people still come back for more”.
                Onew stared at her, confusion obvious in his eyes. She sighed, while mumbling something under her breath.
                “Our relationship is soft and it is dangerous. But no matter how dangerous it is, we keep on doing it.”
                “Oh”..
                That moment, Onew felt a little unsure. But when he saw the comprehending smile that was plastered on her face; all his doubts disappeared. Why can’t it always be like this now?
                In a sudden thought, he draped his winter coat over his sweater and shoved on his shoes. His SHINee family members glanced at him, worry in their faces as he flew out of the apartment. The fact that Nichkhun was with her, was no longer irrelevant. Being a good friend wasn’t as important as being with Victoria. His feet bounced on the heard cement, his respiration catching up with him. Onew ignored the immense need for a break, not stopping until he reached her apartment.
                And somehow like magic, Victoria was outside, almost as if she knew he was coming. He came to a halt, catching her attention.
                “Hey Onew”, she smiled. Onew observed her expression quickly, a smirk creeping on his face.
                This time it was him to slam her into a wall, while grabbing onto her arms tightly. He prepared himself for the ride, watching her flaring eyes as he leaned in closer.
                “I don’t care anymore”, he panted while letting the proximity between their lips closed. This kiss was like no  other. Onew’s usual hunger was extended while Victoria took on a different role, tempting him and playing along. They both enjoyed it, making up for the months they missed. But before Onew would even think of stripping her clothes off right in the alley, he pulled backwards.
                “I’m not saying we should lie to Nichkhun; but we shouldn’t end what we have.”
                Victoria nodded, glancing at Onew’s territorial hands. He bowed while pulling back, realizing he was just a tad forceful. However, F(x)’s leader smiled, while draping he arms around his neck.
                “Good to have you back, Jinki”.

 

I think you and I will make him mad
 
                Onew broke down the statement he over thought so much. The sentence was never going to stop appearing in his head. But when it ever did, he would just simply shake it off, not giving a anymore. So what if she was his friend’s girlfriend?
 
               

[eh? What did you think? I'm not really sure if this turned out the way i wanted it too, but my fingers just typed and my brain followed (if that makes sense). But remember that Minho part? Well that was based on a very unpleasant picture i found (click here for picture) idont know why, but Minvic (?) isn't really a couple i would ship. And as for that other Amber part, i really can't help myself lmfao. Im sincerely depressed about her absence. Anywaysss i really gotta stop leaving these long A/N's down here. Thanks for readingg!P.S:next up iss SulTae! Im gonna post that fic i was originally going to post longgg ago!]