One Of SM's Crazy Schemes Part 2 (Keyber)

Scrabbling Feelings

The game of basketball never occurred, the combined group being stopped halfway out the door. Both F(x) and SHINee managers, needed their shining stars to be somewhere. But Onew and Victoria took the liberty of making a rain check.
    And so, Key leaned on the railing, observing the sweating bodies in his presence. God knows how the teams were formed, half of the group refusing to play. Taemin and Sulli settled as the cheerleaders, while Victoria and Onew were the self proclaimed score keepers. Luna personally cheered for Jonghyun, Key joining her, and cheering for no one in particular. Whoever, he believed was going to win.
    The teams consisted of only two people. The boy and Minho instantly clicked, Key guessed it was a hyung affinity, making them instant best friends. Krystal settled for Jonghyun, impressed by his stanima an durability, he as well was appalled by her competitive behavior.
    “You’re not going to get past me Amber”, Krystal growled.
    “Nice try Krystal”, Amber replied.
    Key wondered why the boy had such a girly American name, but just shook it off, believe it was on of SM’s creative name’s schemes. The boy dribbled the ball expertly, as Jonghyun scanned around his body. With a flashy smirk he faked left, and sprinted towards the right. Jonghyun stumbled and cursed.
    “You just can’t win”, Amber shot the ball, gleaming in triumph. Krystal watched the ball hover over her head, well aware of the fact her physical strength couldn’t even begin to let her reach the ball. Minho cheered as Jonghyun and Krystal collapsed to the floor. Luna roared with laughter, scampering to Jonghyun’s side. Victoria and Onew began yelping out the names of the winners while Sulli and Taemin continued arguing about their synchronized cheer. And Key just erupted with laughter while watching Amber run laps around the court, performing her incredibly special victory dance.
    With all the excitement, Key failed to notice a tired Minho creeping up next to him. The diva was startled, but then resigned to small talk.
    “He is pretty good, isn’t he?”
    “Who?”
    “Amber..?”
    “Hyung, what are you talking about?”
    “You guys were just playing basketball, and I’m complimenting his skills”, Key spoke incredulously.
    “That’s the thing, you’re complimenting his skills, but that he is actually a she”.
    “W-w-what?”
    “You didn’t actually think the president would put one boy in a girl group, did you?” Minho snickered, before walking away.
     And that was the first Key’s special ability was ever doubted; it definitely wasn’t one of SM’s crazy schemes.
----------------------------
    Why he was standing in front of the F(x) dorm, he wasn’t quite sure. Why he was there by himself, didn’t have an answer. And why he let s persuade him to come, was something the world may never know.
    He was only positive of the fact he was standing there, sweat dripping down his forehead. Key flattened his bangs, hoping his hair would soak up the unwanted perspiration. Just as he was about to clear the remainder of the sweat, the door flew open.
    “Hey”, the once boy answered the door. Her pajamas were intact, revealing her for the color blue. “What’s up?”
    “Jonghyun told me to come here because Luna said she was worried”, he mumbled.
    “Hmm, I wonder why? You can come in”, Amber swayed her hand, pacing away from the doorway. Key entered sluggishly, while closing the door behind him. He observed as the tomboy trailed into the kitchen and came out seconds later. Her accusing glare was intensified towards a pink note laying on her palm.
    “Now I know why. Luna thinks I’m going to kill myself if I’m here alone”, she scoffed.
    “Well I could imagine that”, Key trailed off.
    “Hey, no one asked you pretty boy!”
    “Don’t kill me now, Godzilla”, he raised his hands in the air in a playful manner. She laughed in return, murmuring something about him not being half bad.
    “I’m gonna get rid of these pajamas, you can watch TV or something.”
    “Mhmm”.
    Key planted himself on the couch, grabbing the remote from the table. He has already visited their dorm multiple times; due to the sudden closeness of the members. So he practically knew where everything was.
    After flipping through the channels he settled on watching a drama. All the other channels were either of jewelry advertisements or gym equipment.
    “You’re watching, You’re Beautiful?” He could hear Amber’s approaching footsteps.
    “Yeah, it’s a pretty good drama I would day”, Key sunk onto the couch.
    “I like Mi Nam’s style”.
    “I think it’s pretty unique”, Key glanced at her. His eyes widened slightly when his pupils recoiled once more. He wasn’t sure his first sight was correct. But his eyes hadn’t failed him; Amber lay criss-cross on the couch, shorts hugging her well-toned thighs and an enormous t-shirt draped over her body. Maybe this was one of SM’s well thought-out schemes. Show her as a tomboy first, then dazzle the crowd with her impeccable, feminine looks.
    “Enough with the damn schemes”, he whispered to himself.
    “Hmm?” She tore her eyes away from the television and stared at him.
    “Nothing..”
    “Okay. Oh wait, I love this part! Where the cordi noona dresses her up as a girl so she can escape”!
    “And Tae Kyung can’t stop staring at her”, Key scoffs.
    “Hey, what was that snaky remark for?” She stuck out her tongue jokingly.
    “Nothing, it happens in all the dramas. The boy thinks she is manly. But then he sees her in---”, he gulped. “In girly and provocative clothing”.
    “Kind of like you right now”, she stated bluntly.
    “W-w-what are you talking about?” He refused to be caught red-handed.
    “Minho told me you thought I was boy when you first met me”.
    “Oh, that… It was just a misunderstanding.”
    “It’s okay”, she chuckled. “When I was first introduced as a trainee to the rest of the group they mistook me for a boy”.
    “But, you’re obviously a girl”, Key felt guilty.
    “No duh, I wouldn’t be making you drool over what im wearing, if I wasn’t.”
    “That can be debated”, Key terminated all the flustered probabilities.
    “I saw you staring”, she continued.
    “That could also be debated.”
    “Your eyes are on me right now”.
    “You didn’t die!” A voice boomed as the door swung open. Key tore his eyes away from Amber, to find the source of the noise. Luna strutted through the doors, followed by the other members. “Key took good care of you didn’t he?”
    “Sure he did”, Amber giggled.
    “Oh look! Tae Kyung is running away with Go Mi Nam!”, Sulli threw her portion of the groceries on the table, collapsing on the couch.
    “I’m going to grab that CD I lent you”, Key signaled to Amber. He lifted himself from the couch, heading to her shared room.
    With a sigh, he searched the CD rack. He smiled slightly when observing the SHINee case protruding from its spot.
    “You a fan?” He smiled cockily when Amber appeared in the doorway.
    “Of Jonghyun oppa”, she said cutely.
    “More like Key oppa”, he muttered.
    “Yeah, pretty much”.
    “Really?” He crept towards her, catching a glimpse of her thighs and body once more. How could he ever believe that she was a boy? Without hesitation he kissed her tenderly. When she responded, he deepened the kiss. Key could spend all day maneuvering his mouth and wafting the scent of her lavender soap, but they parted.
    “SM is the best”, he panted.
    “What are you talking about?”
    “You’re their best scheme”.

 

(fast fast fast :DD ihope you liked it!

so my other odd couples arent really gonna be based on

SHINee F(X). it will be the couples, just in other situations.

if you have any suggestions, go ahead and suggest~)