One Of SM's Crazy Schemes (Keyber)

Scrabbling Feelings

Key always believed he had it figured out. In fact, he was positive he had it all figured out. All the calculations that made people, their feelings, their reactions; were so simplistic. The chemicals that wavered in their bodies and made them, them, obviously detected by the radars in his head. By only shaking a hand with a person, he would be able to tell who they were exactly.
    None of his friends or acquaintances praised his special ability; they preferably loathed it. Key was able to learn about Onew’s slob tendencies in only catching his eyes, Jonghyun’s lying probabilities, Taemin’s insecurities, and Minho’s reluctance to do anything that involved talking. They soon grew out of those traits, set on proving him wrong. But he still somehow knew they were still them on the inside.
    And no one expected any less of his special abilities when they first met the members of F(X). As the other members enthusiastically stuck out their hands, bowed, and smiled politely, he faded in the background. With narrowed eyes, he observed the members. By the way Luna and Jonghyun looked at each other, he could already predict their relationship, even if Luna’s competitive vocals would intimidate him. Key laughed at the magnetic force between Minho and Krystal only he could see. Those two will be a greatly entertaining sight. He scoffed at the two giggling maknae’s, his hypothesis aiming towards one of their confessions being in a week or so. And he finally witnessed the unusual tension between the two leaders, which would eventually equal in their love for each other. He finally met the eyes of the boy, stranded in the corner. Key could already tell he was a solitary one, as he smiled and bowed to the SHINee members reluctant to reach the front.
    Key wondered why they would place one boy in an all girl group, but he just shrugged it off, believing it was one of SM’s brilliant rating schemes.
    “Actually, we are going to play some basketball right now, do you want to join us?” Jonghyun’s voice finally reached Key’s ear. Key noticed how the puppies question was mostly directed to Luna.
    “Yeah, I love basketball!” Krystal chimed in, surprising the silent Minho. “Did you hear that Amber? Basketball, you and me, I’m gonna kick your and redeem my self for the last time”.
    The boy raised his head in acknowledgement, stepping towards the front. He turned his cap, in a challenging manner, before grinning brightly. Key winced at the smile, completely enticed. He wondered how a boy could have such a grin, but he just shrugged it off, believing it was one of SM’s pretty boy schemes.
-----------------------
    The game of basketball never occurred, the combined group being stopped halfway out the door. Both F(x) and SHINee managers, needed their shining stars to be somewhere. But Onew and Victoria took the liberty of making a rain check.
    And so, Key leaned on the railing, observing the sweating bodies in his presence. God knows how the teams were formed, half of the group refusing to play. Taemin and Sulli settled as the cheerleaders, while Victoria and Onew were the self proclaimed score keepers. Luna personally cheered for Jonghyun, Key joining her, and cheering for no one in particular. Whoever, he believed was going to win.
    The teams consisted of only two people. The boy and Minho instantly clicked, Key guessed it was a hyung affinity, making them instant best friends. Krystal settled for Jonghyun, impressed by his stanima an durability, he as well was appalled by her competitive behavior.
    “You’re not going to get past me Amber”, Krystal growled.
    “Nice try Krystal”, Amber replied.
    Key wondered why the boy had such a girly American name, but just shook it off, believe it was on of SM’s creative name’s schemes. The boy dribbled the ball expertly, as Jonghyun scanned around his body. With a flashy smirk he faked left, and sprinted towards the right. Jonghyun stumbled and cursed.
    “You just can’t win”, Amber shot the ball, gleaming in triumph. Krystal watched the ball hover over her head, well aware of the fact her physical strength couldn’t even begin to let her reach the ball. Minho cheered as Jonghyun and Krystal collapsed to the floor. Luna roared with laughter, scampering to Jonghyun’s side. Victoria and Onew began yelping out the names of the winners while Sulli and Taemin continued arguing about their synchronized cheer. And Key just erupted with laughter while watching Amber run laps around the court, performing her incredibly special victory dance.
    With all the excitement, Key failed to notice a tired Minho creeping up next to him. The diva was startled, but then resigned to small talk.
    “He is pretty good, isn’t he?”
    “Who?”
    “Amber..?”
    “Hyung, what are you talking about?”
    “You guys were just playing basketball, and I’m complimenting his skills”, Key spoke incredulously.
    “That’s the thing, you’re complimenting his skills, but that he is actually a she”.
    “W-w-what?”
    “You didn’t actually think the president would put one boy in a girl group, did you?” Minho snickered, before walking away.
     And that was the first Key’s special ability was ever doubted; it definitely wasn’t one of SM’s crazy schemes.

 

:DD i feel proud of myself, because my updates are so fast lol

part 2 later lol, and instead of going to Onew/Victoria, im gonna do those

odd couples. still waiting for that specific request *wink wink*