twenty second

Baby, what's your sign?

 

Tonight is their anniversary. Their fifth year anniversary, to be exact.

And five is a special number, don't you think? Not many couple could make it to their fifth year together.

So, what is our KiSung's plan for today's celebration? Well, there's nothing more interesting than to watch A Beautiful Mind while eating ice creams and dressed in shirts and boxers.

"You know, Hyo. You just made me hesitant about growing old with you."

"What? Just because I gain weight? Don't you think it's a little shallow?"

"Well, can you guarantee that you will still look pretty when you're older?"

"Is that suppose to be an insult?"

"No, you're missing the point. If you're not even in shape now, how will you look after you gave birth? Oh, that'd be awful."

"I can do sit-ups. Or take swimming class. And you're being a jerk."

"That's not what I mean. Come here, listen to me. I don't want to play girls. I don't want to cheat on you, or have another lovers, or flings. I don't want my eyes to feast on another woman's body. I just want you. That's why you have to always be able to arouse me."

"What a lustful man. And you think you'll look like this when you're old? You'll be bald and having a ball-sized belly."

"Oh, these muscles won't go anywhere, baby."

"There's a lot of instant options lately. I can always do liposuctions."

"Well, it's up to you. Just stay pretty for me."

"The things I do for you, Mr. Lee."

"Yeah, you love me that much."

"And what do I get in return? As far as I know, you're not always desirable."

"Well, I love you."

"Bleh, not enough."

"I love you the best."

"Nah!"

"I love you like Romeo loves Juliet."

"Is that your best? They both died tragically."

"I love you for no reason at all. I just love you."

"Hmmm, you're almost there, but sorry. Better luck next time."

Kikwang then takes both of her hands, and force her to look deeply in his eyes.

"I love you till death." He said. "And then some."

Hyosung smiles, which then turns into a laugh.

"Why do you always have to say many bad things first before saying something beautiful to me?"

He doesn't answer her. He just shrugs his shoulders and gives the TV screen his full attention.

 

 

Then, when the credits is rolling, he gets down on his knees. With a box. Then a nod.

"So, the nasty comments, it's because you're nervous?"

"I guess. But it's true."

"What?"

"You're getting fat."

"And you're sleeping outside today."

 


Put it as a completed story just because I'm running out of ideas. Will continue this every time I got the inspiration(s).

Thank you!

 

..... I should've stick to one-shots *sigh*