Mina's life living with 13 guy

Kidnapping Evil Prince Kyuhyun.

Hi you.. to the chappie->

[Mina POV]

 

“Right Mina, today's gonna be the best day ever!” I patted my own head. I run downstairs when I accidentally step onto a shirt and stumble down.

 

“HEECHUL OPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!” and I thought today is gonna be a great day, I’m living with a 1…2…13 guy, Have I ever mention how great my mum is? So including me it’s 11 of us sibling. Plus 3 Heechul oppa’s bestie, 2 from China and the other one Canadian.

 

I’m like the second mum since my parents went to work early in the morning. Taking care of 13 guy is not fun AT ALL. Eldest Eeteuk oppa also work so I’m left with 12 guy to deal with.

 

Second, Heechul. He in charge of turning my hair into grey. The one who create most of the problem. Then there goes Kangin and ryeowook. I remember how Ryeowook oppa when he was still a good boy but then Kangin, the bad influence turn him into a bad kid. Tsk tsk

 

Yesung oppa, my favorite oppa. Always the one who would take care of me. Shindong oppa, someone who would make me buy late night snack before the dawn?

 

Siwon, one of my favorite oppa, out of all, I could even skip his room because there wasn’t much to do. Eunhyuk oppa, umm the twin version of Heechul oppa but not as bad as Hechul oppa so nothing to worry about.

 

Kibum oppa, the silent one. He always stay in his room but out of all he was the mature one. That prove that he loves his dearly sister.haha

 

Sungmin oppa, he knows what girls like so he is not really giving me a hard time. Ps: If I have anything I’m worried about he would be like a sister to me, which I appreciate a lot.

 

Hankyung Chinese bestie, I love him so much because he always help me with the meal, have a great cooking with him especially when he’s teaching me about chinese food, although he would turn into a scary grandma, I enjoy it.

 

Zhoumi oppa, He’s  like siwon oppa, sophisticated, tidy and such a great oppa. Henry, the only one who is younger than me. He so freaking adorable and cute! Someone who would cheer me up when I’m in a bad mood.

 

“Ouch” Heechul look at me. “That must be painful” he pointed to my forehead and walk away without feeling guilty. I swear I’m going to feed him with a poison if it wasn’t because he is my brother.

[END MINA POV]

 

[Narrator POV]

“Noona, you’re okay?” Henry came up to Mina who is glaring fierce to Heechul’s back. She smiled to henry and slightly nodded. “I’m okay”

 

Henry extended his arm to help Mina up when Eunhyuk ran towards henry and bumped into henry’s back make him fall onto Mina.

 

“Opps sorry” Eunhyuk said and disappeared into his room. “AISH I’M GOING TO KILL HIM”

 

“Mina-ah! I’m hungry” Shindong rolled on the floor with his hand on his stomach.

“Mina-ah! Where is my shirt??!!” Heechul oppa yelled from upstairs.

“Mina-ah, did you saw my CD” Sungmin make his way towards Mina.

 

“Mina, Mina, Mina, I need to go to school now, bye!” Mina ran out of the house with her messy hair.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short chapter. Sneak peek into Mina’s life.  If I have time I’m going to post another chapter today:) ps: havent finish the poster, lol

you Thanks for reading:) Subscribe & Comment!