One

best friends.

Bobby sat back as he breathed heavily, he needed to get this dance just right, but something just wasn't going right with his feet. Heaving another large sigh, he closed his eyes. Thinking back to when he was practicing for 'born hater' it was a lot less work, considering it was less dancing and a lot more of him showing his rap skills off.

Drinking his water that sat beside him, the sweat still dripped from his forehead and down his nose. Heaving himself up he finally stood up on shaky legs and made his way to the door, leading to his dorm, he dragged his now heavy legs, along with his heavy thoughts. What if he wasn't good enough to debut with the others? What if B.I just left him in the dust.

He shook his head, B.I would never do that, he was his best friend after all. Entering his dorm he shook his shoes and coat off. He could soon smell food and smiled slightly as he hoped it was the one thing that could cheer him up. He walked further into the dorm and smiled as he leaned against the door. Watching a small blonde girl rush around, collecting different things from the draws.

He smiled as he walked over quietly, wrapping his arms around her waist, his chin rested on her shoulder as he inhaled her sent. He sighed as he leaned into his body, becoming closer to him.

"What are you doing here, Katy?" Bobby whispered into her ear, his voice low and laced with tiredness, The said girl smiled but didn't turn to face, which made Bobby pout slightly.

"I'm making you food, silly!" Katy beamed a smile at Bobby which he liked to see a lot more than what he would like to admit. He smiled back as she stirred the foam in the pan. 

"But why?" Bobby pressed on, he didn't mind. Not one bit, in fact he liked Katy being there, he enjoyed her company. He had met her when she first entered YG. She was soon to debut too but a little after IKON. He smiled into her shoulder, he had become close to her when she fell into their recording studio. Apparently somebody known as B.S was chasing her but he didn't ask.

Since then they had both just clicked and soon became inseparable. They would go everywhere together, nothing seemed to get them away from each. They soon become known as 'Kobby' around YG and the other artists would tease them but they would just smile and wave it off. They were best friends after all, but Bobby wanted more..

Every time he was around her, his heart would beat so fast he thought for sure it would jump out of his chest, he would instantly feel better whenver she looked at him and he wanted so badly to confess to her his feelings, but he seemed to chicken out last minute. 

"Hey Bobby, I hope you're not working to hard, I don't want you to get ill" Katy smiled as they sat down after eating to watch a movie together, both lay on Bobby's bed, Katy leaning on his shoulder "We can't hang out if you're not well"

"I'm fine, babo" Bobby cooed as he smiled brightly at her care towards him, his eyes turning into crescents on his face, she nodded slightly and turned her attention back to the movie. 

Soon enough Katy fell asleep, Bobby smiled as he lay her down and covered her with the covers of his bed, making sure she'd be warm enough to sleep and to not catch a cold with the winter slowly coming into season.

Before Bobby left he kissed her forehead lightly, smiling as he lingered there for a few seconds just to take in how beautiful she actually was. Standing to leave he soon felt a hand wrap around his wrist, he looked down and Katy looked up at him, sleepy heavy on her eyes but still the smile on her face that made him fall in love with her.

"Please stay with me Bobby" She mumbled as she tightened her hold on his wrist, a light blush crossed Bobby's cheeks as his whole face and body felt like it was heating up, as if a fire was starting inside him. And the culprit for starting that fire was non other than, Katy."I don't want to be alone, without you"

"O-Okay.." Bobby mentally slapped himself for stuttering, he could perform in front of millions but this made his nerves go through the roof. His hands started to sweat as he lay back down on the bed, inside the covers with Katy. She leaned her head on his chest and fell asleep listening to the beat of Bobby's heart, thankful that it was beating almost as fast as hers.

"I love you.." Bobby mumbled against her head as he kissed it goodnight, surprised when he got an answer back, but what made him even more surprised was the reply she actually said back, he sat up pulling her up with him, sitting with Katy in his lap he looked at her with shock in his eyes "Say that again"

"I love you too.." Katy whispered as she rubbed the sleep away from her eyes with the back of her jumper, Bobby didn't even know how to react, he never thought she would like him back -not that he was complaining- 

"W-What?" Bobby whispered back, he was about to ask Katy what kind of love she meant but when he felt her arms wrap around his neck, pulling him closer to close the gap, all of Bobby's logical thoughts flew out of his head. He placed his hands on her waist, pulling her closer again, tilting his head to deepen the kiss. 

"You talk too much, Bobby" Katy mumbled against his lips, lingering there for a few moments before Bobby pressed his against hers again, his hands tangled into her hair, his other hand cupped her face. She clutched onto the front of his shirt, the moment ended to soon for Bobby's liking, they both started at each other before smiling and placing their foreheads together.

"I'm really tired.." Katy yawned and Bobby smiled, pulling her against his chest and laying down, his arms wrapped around her protectively, as if she were a diamond, that he needed to touch gently just to make sure he didn't break it. he smiled as he placed his chin on top of her head, Katy buried her head into his chest and smiled "Goodnight Bobby~"

~~*~~

The next morning they both woke up with wide smiles on their faces as they walked hand in hand to YG, entering the big dance hall to practise the other bands were there.

"About time!" B.S smiled as us as she gave Katy a hug and looked at Bobby sternly before pointing a finger at him and yelling "You hurt her and I'll hurt you back, okay?!"

"Okaaaaaaaay! That's time for you to leave" Mino laughed as he grabbed B.S and dragged her away from the room, Bobby looked at Katy and smiled before brushing her hair behind one of her ears.

"You're so cute when you blush" Bobby teased, which made Katy blush even harder. He cupped her face and pressed his lips against hers once more, forgetting that there were other people in the room, but none of that mattered. Bobby felt everything he was suppose to feel, the sparks, the fireworks, everything.Looking at Katy, he smiled widely, his eyes disappearing and his teeth on full show.

"I love you"