~Fin

Stay with me

Guess it's true, I'm not good at a one-night stand

But I still need love and you're just a man

These nights never seem to go to plan

I don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand?

 

--

 

"Thanks for last night"

 

Tiffany tried hard to control her tears. She knew it was wrong. She was wrong. He was wrong. What they did was wrong. She knew herself. That it was just a mistake. Everything was a mistake. Having a 'one night stand' with the campus heart throb was a mistake. Its specially a mistake when the campus heart throb has a girlfriend. & even worse, he proposed to her.

She knew everything was wrong. Even timing is wrong. Hell, timing's a b*tch. From the very start, she knew what will happen. If only she already stopped, and let her feelings for him go. But who can blame her? She loved the guy. She still loves the guy.

She covered herself with the blanket. Opened her laptop and logged into her Facebook account. Wishing she didn't. Wanna know why? Because she saw her news feed loaded with post with 'Congratulations on your engagement soon-to-be Mr. & Mrs. Han'

She felt her tears crumbling down her cheeks.Even her world crumbled down. She knew he was getting married, maybe it was better if she didn't do it with him.

"Hello, Sica?"

"Tiffany? Wait, are you crying?" said the other person on the line.

"Jessi, I need you to book me a flight to Cali. As soon as possible" with that said, she cut off their conversation.

 

She need to get of out there- soon. She need to get away from him. And move on.

 

--

Oh, won't you stay with me?

'Cause you're all I need

This ain't love, it's clear to see

But darling, stay with me

 

--

 

"Mommy!" a little girl ran to Tiffany's arms. Who would've thought that a one mistake, would result to this. Hell, they only did it once. She hate herself. Everytime she would look to her daughter, she remembers him. She looks a lot like her father  she thought. Only her eyes was inherited from her.

Its true that she hated herself. She hated what they did. But she's sure as hell that she loves her daughter so much.

"Mommy, are we really going back to your hometown?" Younghee, her daughter said. She nodded in response. Well yes, they're going back to Korea. A relative just died and they need to be there. Plus, its been 5 years since she's been there.

"Mommy, is daddy there?" she kept shut. She don't know what to say. She've lost contact with him. She deleted all her social media accounts, & changed her number. Only her closest friend know what's her number. And that is Sica Jung.

--

Why am I so emotional?

No, it's not a good look, gain some self-control

And deep down I know this never works

But you can lay with me so it doesn't hurt

 

--

Again. For the hundredth time, Tiffany tried to control her tears. Just looking at this handsome man in front of her is too much. Seeing her for the first time after 5 years is so overwhelming for her. She's in the town plaza, and she found him there.

"Tiffany, long time no see" Lu Han smiled at her, she faked a smile in response. Even though deep inside, she wanted to cry. She wanted to hug him, she missed him for god knows how much. But she held herself back. She knows she can't love him. And he can't love her like the way she loves him.

"It's been 5 years, actually. So its actually long." she faked a laugh trying hard to cover up her sadness. "Yeah, and our last meeting was that night.... you know, when we did 'it' "he said, making her heart ache.

"It's been 5 years Han, its nothing. Let's just forget it and move on" she said. But actually, she, herself can't move on. Well, everything was going fine till she saw him. Again.

It was an awkward moment, for the both of them. Until her phone rang. It was Ms. Kang. Younghee's teacher is calling. Maybe something happened to Younghee.

"Hello, Ms. Kang?"

"Hello, Ms. Hwang, there's an emergency. Younghee's missing!"

"What? When? How did this happen? Ugh. Heck, I'm going there right now." she cut off the phone call, and is ready to bid Lu Han goodbye.

"Uhm, Lu Han, I need to get going. Its an emergency"

"Its okay Tiffany, I understand" he said. Sadness being evident in his eyes & tone of his voice.

She's ready to walk away. Walk away from him. She's feeling heavy with every step. Well, its hard to walk away from the person you love. Right? She was about to walk away when someone suddenly shouted...

 

"Mommy!" and by the plaza's fountain, little Younghee stands in front of her. "Younghee! Where have you been? I was worried!" she ran to her and hugged her tight.

"I was looking for you mommy, I don't want to go to school!" she said and pouted, This is what she likes with Younghee, she always tells what's on her mind,

"Wait, mommy. Is that daddy?" she pointed to Lu Han who has a puzzled face. Younghee broke off their hug, and ran to Lu Han.

"Are you my daddy?"

--

 

Oh, won't you stay with me?

'Cause you're all I need

This ain't love, it's clear to see

But darling, stay with me

 

--

 

"Are you my daddy?" Tiffany's mind went blank. She didn't know what to do and even say. Luhan looked at her, then looked at Younghee. He went down till he was in Younghee's height. He patted her head and say, "I'm sorry little kid, but I've think you got the wrong guy" he said with a reassuring smile. Younghee's bright smile faded and was ready to cry. But Lu Han comforted her.

Tiffany wanted to go to them and tell Lu Han the truth but she held herself back. She knew he has a family. She didn't want to ruin his family. His very loved family. She went towards them and picked Younghee up.

"Younghee, how many times do I have to tell you not to go to every guy I talk to and ask him if he is your father?" Tiffany asked. Hushing the little girl. "But mommy, I want my daddy." Younghee cried. "Shh. baby don't cry."

"Han! Let's go!" she heard someone said. She turn around and saw Lu Han's wife. It was Yoona.

"Coming!" Lu Han yelled in response. "So, Tiff... We better get going okay? Now, Younghee is it? Don't cry. Everything will be alright" he said giving his grin Tiffany always loved.

Tiffany wanted to cry. But she can't. Not in front of her daughter. Not ever. She felt her heart break into a million pieces seeing the man she love. She always love. Walk away. Away from her. Walk away with the girl he loves. And she knows. She knows he can never stay with her...

 

--

 

Oh, won't you stay with me?

'Cause you're all I need

This ain't love, it's clear to see

But darling, stay with me

 

--

 

Tiffany's now drunk. She finished several bottles of liquor, drowning herself. Drowning her feelings for him. Wanting to forget everything. She was about to drink her last drink until a blonde guy snatched her glass away from her and drank it. She looked to him, and see that the guy's face was perfect. From his jawline to his eyes. But noone can ever replace Lu Han's gorgeous eyes.

This guy's face was a little similar to Lu Han's. Maybe its time to move on.

"You already drank a lot miss." the guy said. Tiffany shrugged and said "You don't care"

"You must have a big problem missy, Now will you mind telling me your name?" the guy asked.

"Tiffany... Tiffany Hwang" she said offering a hand. "You?"

"Oh Sehun, at your service" the guy said. "Now, how may I help a lady in need like you?"

"Will you... stay with me?"