Chapter 1: On Usual Morning

The World That Ends With You

“Yawnnn”

As I just woke up from sleep, I look around my room as I fix my vision.

I, Himegami Haruka, 15 years old, just a normal beastman and an herbalist at this village where it’s called Iwaya village. This time around would be morning, cause of sunrise.

As of the world now there currently no war or any mischief that will disturb the peace of this world.

All of this knowledge that were once destroyed the peace were only known as the fairytale or folklore that the ancestor passed to the generation after generation.

The world that we’re all live now were known as the Reinforce era that the human or homo sapiens are known as rare and endangered species because of the decreased of the number of them.

I myself also excluded from in that number because of this world is majorly more populated by demi – humans or the easy word is called beastman including me.

Well enough about the world and it’s time to start day with the usual routine.

*Srush*

As I dress myself and one look at the mirror and always depressed myself.

“Sigh… why I have to do this?”

For some reason I still really not comfortable doing this. Well I still not sure that me as a guy have to dressed as girl.

Well knowing the reason was that on the past my ancestors was the whole reason I have to put up with this charade, while I say like that I am very thankful to be born as Himegami Haruka, in the house of harukas.

At this houses of Haruka’s we’re were have the history of the diplomatic and I not usually involved in the business, because of I not into the whole of the commending and commended things.

Currently in this house there only three people lived in, my father and mother on their usual journey to search for a new settlement or civilization to coexist with.

“ThupThup”

As I walk to the kitchen I quickly prepare the breakfast to the family.

Well now I’m the charge of taking care of my little sister and also my grandma. Considering on my experience of this it would be considered I as their caretaker.

“Okay, now that I done, I should wake them up”

“Thump – thump”

“Yui wake up its morning already”

“Shut up will ya, I’m awake!”

Yui was 10 years old and my only close relative to me now and I treasured her and always spoiling her too much. In future I worried Yui with her behavior because she does not talk much when playing with others.

Now that Yui wakes only leaves me with that erted geezer. I really need to be careful with her because her age don’t make any sense with her energy. Giving that she had the body of 10 years old, she are more energetic than any old folks. Some of the beastman are not affected with the age and can live for more than 100 years.

“Right coming in... well now that she asleep I can use this as advantage”

As I carefully and slowly tried to wake her up, and I really don’t want to go through all the trouble again. She was most active and energetic when she sleep or called sleepwalking.

To done this I need to use the hit and run strategy where I need to shook her and get out of the scene quickly before she got the chance to grab me and do all those things that may have the PTA cancel the show.

By following this strategy the chances of success are 1 to 10 where the all the luck are most needed stats, I probably may only have to distributed all the AP to that stats alone all my life to increase the chances to 2 which is a lot.

“Gulp!”

As I sacredly get her legs and trembling

“3...2...1... NOW!!”

 I shook her for a quick motion

“Now is the chance RUN! Lighting Dash!!”

(Lightning Dash) the technique that created by the man with zero confidence and scared to die. To active this technique using the back – back, cross hold you can pretty much did back up from incoming danger.

“TOO SLOW,”

“Shing!!”

As she coming with godly speed trying to capture me.

“Now it’s time to use the final skill! Rolling Ling”

(Rolling Ling) the technique created by someone name Ling and when she rolling she pretty much got it. To active this press down hold and cross to trigger the moves.

“Yahh!! Rolling Ling!! With upgrade Double Rolling Ling!”

I kept rolling until the exit, wait a minute and seriously how was that still that far! I mean it is a bedroom not a track.

“I got u now Hime”

*Dish!*

“Arghh! Not again”

“Now for the treat I gonna your body”

“Nooo!!”

(Sorry currently the Haruka household currently having a bit maintenance problem and only have the audio which will sounded something like this)

“Pero – pero – pero”

“No, stop wait where are you ”

“Pero pero pero pero pero peroooo!!”

“Stop, not there”

“No – no – noooo!!”

(Thank you for staying with us and now back to Haruka’s household)

“Uhh… now I can’t married anymore”

I cried tragically after she had her way to me and only lying at the bed.

“Now that I get all the energy I need, thanks Hime”

“Time to get me some energy with good breakfast”

That geezer are only thinking about herself and if the village knows about this they may lost their trust as she as the village chief.

“Haaahh…. “

I gave out a small sigh because of the event that just happen.

“No no no it is not time to depressed I have to work hard”

  As I cheer myself I got myself to the dining table and help myself with the food.

“I give my thanks to the food that we all eat”

“Itadakimasu!!”

Everyday peaceful time like this with all my family is one and only cycle that I wish to preserve on every day.

“Hime – chan”

“What? And don’t call me chan there”

As I answered her call and I really don’t really like myself called girly. Hime is come out from Himegami because of long pronunciation, many only called me as Hime.

“Tonight are the night ceremony be sure to prepared”

As I almost forget about night of ceremony are today, the night of ceremony are only once a year and it is a tradition to this village.

“Make sure you wear your ceremonial robe”

“Ackk!!”

Ahh I really don’t want to come but as the shrine maiden, I have to make myself present. This old geezer always make me wear that kind of cloths but I got to respect her, because of her this village and neighbor village had a good connection and support each other.

Arggghh wait a minute now I had wear that embarrassing cloths and how this day can get anymore worst, oh wait it already worst.