Chapter 19

Why did you leave?

Narrator's POV:

*One week later*

  Donghae quickly dumped his math book into his bag as the bell rang signaling the end of school for that day. He went back to his room and put down his bag.

  "Hey! Siwon and i cant go with you today. Are you okay going by yourself?" Kyuhyun said to Donghae when he entered. 

  "Yeah im okay. How about the rest?" Donghae asked, secretly wishin they all were busy too. He wanted to have some alone time with Eunhyuk. Then, as if God had heard his thoughts, Kyuhyun told him that they were all busy too. Donghae nodded and put his iPhone and wallet into his pants pocket and said a quick goodbye to Kyuhyun then left the school for the hospital. 

Donghae's POV:

  As I made my way to the hospital, i started thinking about what happened ever since the car accident. All of us visited Eunhyuk at the hospital everyday, sometimes some of us cant make it but I make sure i visit him everyday. Each visit to the hospital, my hope of him waking up increases. Then I thought of Kevin, Eli, Yuri and Jessica. I havent told them about my past, that actually Korea was my home, that this was where I belong. Jessica... I haven't told her about me and Eunhyuk and I don't even know how to tell her. I sighed and pushed all these thoughts to the back of my head. 

  I greeted the receptionist with a smile as I walked past her to the lift and took it to the third floor. As I walked towards his room, I felt the same hopeful feeling of him waking up. Then, when I reached his room, I heard the sound of the television. I froze outside the room feeling my heart starting to beat faster and faster. 

  'He's awake??'
  'What should I say to him?'
  'What if he doesn't want me back?' 

  The last question was too scary to even think about. Taking a deep breath, I opened the door, stepped into the room and there he was. Sitting up in bed watching the television. I felt a lump form in my throat and tears threatened to fall. I stood there staring at him not knowing what do do, not knowing what to say. i couldn't believe it. I don;t know how long i stood there for but i finally believed that he was awake when he spoke. 

Narrator's POV:

 "Fishy! You're here!" Eunhyuk greeted happily. Donghae couldn't take it anymore. Hearing his voice again made Donghae feel so happy that he burst out in tears. He just stood there crying and crying and then, he didn't know how but Donghae felt a pair of arms wrapping around him, hugging him tightly. Donghae hugged Eunhyuk back immediately buying his face in his chest. 

  "Hyukkie..." Donghae started but ended up crying again.  Eunhyuk chuckled and Donghae looked up at him, "Why are you laughing?" Donghae pouted a bit. Eunhyuk looked at Donghae and wiped his tears away. "You're still a crybaby and always will be." Eunhyuk laughed softly then sighed, his hands slowly caressing Donghae cheeks slowly. Donghae looked into Eunhyuk eyes. He felt like he was going to melt under Eunhyuk's one touch. 

  "When are you going to remember?" Eunhyuk whispered softly. "I miss you so much..." 

  Although it was just a whisper, Donghae heard the whole thing. 

  "I remembered." 

  Eunhyuk froze. "W-what?"

  "I remembered everything Lee Hyukjae." Donghae smiled then leaned forward and kisses Eunhyuk's lips softly. Eunhyuk didn't kiss him back. Not because he didn't love Donghae anymore. He just couldn't get over the shock. Donghae finally stopped kissing Eunhyuk when he realized he wasn't kissing him back. Donghae looked down. "I'm so sorry hyuk... that i left Korea and that I forgot about you.. I wouldn't be surprised if you don't want me anymore." Donghae's voice broke at the last sentence. Then, Donghae forced himself to look into Eunhyuk's eyes, which was tearing up. 

  "Hyukkie..." Donghae started, his hands holding on to Eunhyuk's tightly. "Do you.. d-do you... still love me?" Again, Eunhyuk asked, tears rolling down his cheeks, "What?" 

  Donghae took a deep breath and repeated his question, "I am asking you, Lee Hyukjae, Do you still love me?" 

  That's when Eunhyuk finally absorbed the situation. "You really remember... you really remember.." Eunhyuk said, a smile spreading across his face. Donghae took that as a good sign. 

  "Yes I really remember hyukkie." Donghae smiled at Eunhyuk. 

  That was all what Eunhyuk needed. He cupped Donghae's face and told him, "Yes I still love. I never stopped loving you and will continue to do so. Now that you're back, I'm never letting go." Eunhyuk smiled lovingly at him then kissed Donghae on the lips passionately. Donghae slowly wrapped his arms around Eunyuk's neck and kissed him back. Slowly, Eunhyuk wrapped his arms around Donghae's waist and pulled him closer, their bodies touching and deepened the kiss. 

  Donghae and Eunhyuk continued kissing for the next few minutes. No one can blame them since they have not kissed for many years now and it's natural that both of them wanted the moment to last a little longer. But soon, they were out of breath and broke the kiss. Once the kiss was broken, Donghae blushed bright red and Eunhyuk noticed immediately. 

  "Someone's blushing." Eunhyuk teased and Donghae's face flushed even redder.

  "Yah. Stop it!" Donghae pouted, earning himself a peck on his lips from Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk chuckled and agreed to stop teasing him for now. Then, he pulled Donghae to the bed and the two of them lay next to each other on the bed, snuggled against each other. For a few minutes, the two of them stayed silent, just enjoying each other's company but Eunhyuk decided to break the silence with something he have been curious about. 

  "How did you remember everything, hae?" Donghae looked up at Eunhyuk then replied, "The moment you got knocked down... everything just came back. All the times we were together with our friends and .. all the time you saved me from getting hurt.." Donghae stopped and hugged Eunhyuk tighter. Eunhyuk his lover's hair gently and kissed his forehead.

  "And i'll continue to protect you from getting hurt, now that you're mine again." Eunhyuk said softly, smiling down at Donghae. Donghae returned the smile and leaned towards Eunhyuk and pecked his lips.

  "I love you hyukkie." Donghae whispered and leaned his head on Eunhyuk's chest. Eunhyuk smiled and wrapped both his arms around Donghae and said softly, "I love you too my fishy." 

  Donghae smiled to himself and closed his eyes, snuggling closer to Eunhyuk.

  'I'm glad i'm yours again and I have no doubt that you'll protect me always. I just have to break it to Sica...' With that last thought, Donghae doze off and soon, Eunhyuk fell asleep as well, both of their arms wrapped around each other.


HEY GUYS <3

YAY EUNHAE IS BACK! <3 But I wonder~ will their happiness last?? 

I'm back~ kekeke <3 mian for the super long time i took to update~ hope you guys won't kill me. haha. How's everyone doing?? Exams are here right? Hwaitinggggg for your exams and PASS WITH FLYING COLORS! >:D 

TO ALL MY 61 SUBSCRIBERS: YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST FOR NOT LEAVING! :D I LOVE YOU ALL AND HOPE YOU CONTINUE TO LIKE MY STORY. ^^ muacks muacks. :* :*