final

My Love My Kiss My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Babe? I bring food for you"

"I don't want to eat"

 

The man put the tray of food on the table beside where his wife was sitting, looking out the window.

 

"But you haven't eat for 2 days," hugging her from behind he said softly.

 

"I said i don't want to eat. Go away" she let go of him rudely, stood up and went to their bed by holding on to the wall. Her husband held her quickly and helped her reach their bed.

 

"Can you please eat something? At least for me?"

"No"

"Fine" he sighed, "if you don't want to eat, drink then. Here, your favorite choco milk hmm? " he took his wife's hand and gave the glass of milk in her hand.

The woman held the glass tightly, bit her lowers lip, and threw the glass to the floor.

 

"Hyeri..."

 

"Ok then, if you don't want the chocolate milk, i'll go get you vanilla milk" he smiled softly and kissed his wife's head.

 

He went to the kitchen to take a glass of vanilla milk, back to their bedroom and got the milk thrown by his wife again.

 

"You don't want to drink that either? Then i... I'll make you strawberry juice, wait a minute"

 

 

"Here, your juice princess, i made it with a little bit of sugar, like you usually drink"

He was back to their room, brought the strawberry juice just to be thrown by his wife. He patiently clean the mess his wife made. Sat beside his wife after he was done.

 

"You want it sweet? Fine i'll--"

"Kai enough!"

 

"Please... Just... don't do this" the woman started sobbing

"Hyeri... Shh... Please don't cry... Sshh shhh... I'm sorry, i-" Kai cut his word, he hugged his wife deeply into his embrace, let the woman wet his shirt with her tears.

 

"Please... Just don't be like this... To me..." Hyeri's sobs grew louder.

"Why? You are my wife Hyeri... You are my everything. I have to do this. You deserve this"

"No!" she escaped from his embrace "No, i don't! I do not deserve you Kim Jongin!" she hit her husband, let out her anger to his body. Kai was freezing on his place, cried silently, let his wife hit him, didn't know what to do.

"I don't, i don't at all... I don't.... I don't i don't i don't deserve you..." her sobbing got weaker but more hurtful to hear, and she stopped hitting her husband, held his shirt, her head bowed.

 

"Hyeri..."

"I'm not a good wife Kai... I'm a fool"

 

 

"Baby listen to me..." he touched hyeri's cheeks with both his hands.

"I'm a fool Kai..."

"Hyeri listen to me... Listen to me baby. Look..." he lifted her face, sighed silently.

 

"That was an accident. For a thousand times, that-was-an accident. It's not your fault at all babe. It's not--"

"That was my fault!! That is my fault! Can't you see?!?"

"Hyeri--"

"KAI I'M BLIND!" she sobbed again, louder than before, "I can't see anything! All i can see is... Is darkness.."

"Baby..."

"And you almost die! It's all my fault! My heart was blind before my eyes! I'm too selfish Kai! I'm full of jealousy. I... I..."

"Shh shh... Stop it... Please..." Kai hurriedly huged his wife, deeply into his embrace, attacked her head with kisses.

 

"I'm not dead. I'm here. I will always here, by your side. Hmm?? I'll never leave you baby"

"If only i didn't... Driving like crazy... If only i gave you chance to explain... If only i know it'll happen... I..."

"Please stop..." Kai couldn't hold his cry anymore. He was shaking, "Hyeri please stop" his tears dropped to his wife's head.

 

They were sank into their own feelings. Hyeri felt very sorry for what happened. She wished she could go back in time.

She loved her husband so much. She loved Kai just too much. What else did she feel when saw another woman kissed her husband's cheek. Only cheek? What will you do if another woman kissed your husband in front of your eyes at your first year wedding anniversary day?

 

Driving like crazy was what Hyeri did. While her husband sat on the passenger seat. So that she couldn't avoid a truck crossed in from of their car. And so that she couldn't avoid the accident that made her blind.

 

"i will always here for you. I will always love you. I will always be fine for you"

"You are lying!" Kai let go of his wife

"What? I'm not--"

"You're lying! I know there's something wrong with you! I know there's something wrong with your heart! Because that accident! And so that's because of me! Please just leave me! Just let me suffer alone!"

"No! I promised you! I will always be by your side! For-ever!" Kai held his wife's arms tightly, "even if i die before you... I will always with you. You have many people who loves you, who cares for you. And i also have a part of me who always stay with you even if my body don't" he held hyeri's hand and guide to her stomach.

 

"..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter