1/1

Special Present
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was almost midnight, thirty minutes before twelve o’clock. Seven boys returned to their room after practicing dancing—their CEO said that they must not be careless just because the survivals had already ended.

Junhoe threw himself to his bed. He closed his eyes then took in a deep breath. He felt too tired. Day by day had passed with only practicing and practicing. It was hard for them to get a free time. Speaking about free time, he remembered something. Which month is now? February? What is the date?

He opened his eyes, taking his phone beside him. February, 6th. And twenty-five minutes later it was 7th February, which mean his roommate birthday. How could he forget his lover’s birthday? Oh. Perhaps because every day he’s too tired and have no time to think about the date.

The conversation between him and Jinhwan popped out of his mind.

 

“Hyung, what do you want for your birthday?”

“I want something memorable. And I don’t want a thing.”

“Can you give me a hint or an example, hyung? You sound like you want an abstract present.”

“...”

“You look cuter when you pout like that. Don’t be mad, Hyung. I have no idea, really.”

“Maybe a special date?”

“Like in Osaka? We were having fun back then. Except for the fact that the cameras follow us around.”

“Yeah. And you have to make our date more romantic.”

“Ew hyung, I’m not a romanticist.”

“You know, you can try.”

“What if I can’t? What if I can’t be someone as romantic as a romanticist? What if ... you don't like my present?”

“Aigoo, my June have a lot of worries. Just be yourself. And of course I’ll love whatever present from my lover.”

 

Junhoe sighed. There was a big chance iKON’s schedule for tomorrow was full of time. He couldn’t make an excuse a day off just for a date. Besides, if he told them he would go on a date with his favorite hyung, probably they would refuse immediately or they went along with them. Who in the world can’t resist a cute hyung like Jinhwan?

The sound of the door clicked made him turning his head. He saw Jinhwan walking up to him. “Your turn, June.” He just nodded and walked out of their room, taking a bath.

 

 

 

 

 

Junhoe was holding the door knob hesitantly, wondering he should enter his room or not. He had taken a lot of times in the bathroom like forever—more than thirty minutes. He was lost in thought. His mind was full of the thought about the plan for today to make his lover happy so it could be one of their memorable days.

He sighed, opening the door slowly. He took a peek a little to see what’s Jinhwan doing right now. He stoned as he saw his lover had already asleep on his own bed. Was he took a very long bathe? Yes, he was.

Maybe Jinan-hyung was too tired, Junhoe thought. He took off the towel around his waist to wear a pajamas.

The younger climbed up to the elder’s bed without made a sound. He faced Jinhwan’s back longingly. He wanted to hug the latter, whispering sweet words to him. But hell, his pride was too high to say something cheesy. He remembered Jinhwan’s phone was near the elder’s hand—probably he used it before he got asleep. Junhoe chose to send a message to him.

Jinan-hyung, happy birthday!

Simple, without any emoticon. Jinhwan’s phone vibrated and then—

“I’m still awak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter