no alcohol

being reckless once and forever

"I don't want to!"

"But you need to go out! At least once!!"

"I don't want. Stop pulling me, byunbaek!!"

"Yaaah, don't call me byunbaek!"

"It is a good idea, Joonmyeon hyung."

"Soo! So you are agree with them?"

"I sometimes come with them," Kyung Soo wore his black sneakers.

"You are corrupted!" Joonmyeon hold onto the bed as Baekhyun and Chanyeol pulled his legs.

"I'm not," Kyung Soo winked as he also pulled Joonmyeon.

"Noo!!" Joonmyeon couldn't fight anymore as they prepared him to go to a pub.

***

Joonmyeon groaned in his heart upon the blasting music from those ultra huge speakers. His eardrums weren't customized for this frequency, for real. He tried to adjust his hearing and quickly swayed away from the others, especially from the crowd.

He was a straight A student with nice position as the president's secretary in high school. He was known as the dove, a person who timid and calm all the time. No one would dare to interupt him because he always had the serious face everytime. But somehow the meddling kids, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Kyung Soo, pushed him to always go out.

His feet dragging him away from the crowd straight to the bar. It was more calmer there even the music still heard. He sat on the high chair while facepalmed in despair.

"Excuse me? Want to drink something?" A deep voice heard as Joonmyeon snapped his head right away to see the speaker.

Joonmyeon's eyes widened upon the gorgeous man in front of him. Because of that, he froze right away because heck, no one in school had this oriental features like this man had.

"Hello?" The man waved his hand in front of Joonmyeon's face.

"I'm sorry!" Joonmyeon jolted as he fell from the high chair onto the cold maroon floor.

"Are you okay?" The man stared worriedly.

"I'm not," Joonmyeon tried to stand up and sat again while rubbing his hurted .

"Let me get you a tea," He swifted to the stalls.

"What? This place got tea?" Joonmyeon gasped in shock.

"Uh? Or milk?"

"Milk?! How about tea and milk together?" Joonmyeon beamed in happiness while the bartender chuckled.

"Fine then," He started to mix the tea and milk.

"Wow I'm grateful that this place got tea and milk!"

"I guess you're not used to this," The man poured the mix to the glass.

"I'm not!! They pulled me here," Joomyeon whined.

"Well, I'm Yifan by the way," Yifan offered his hand.

"I'm Joonmyeon. Nice to meet you, Yifan-ssi," Joonmyeon shook hands politely.

"How polite. You aren't meant to be here," Yifan chuckled as Joonmyeon blushed because he looked cute.

"Yeah I guess so. Now I need to find my way home," Joonmyeon sighed.

"My shift ends in twenty minutes. I can accompany you home," Yifan suggested.

"No! I just know you for minutes. You are a stranger," Joonmyeon replied quickly.

"Strangers don't know each other's name," Yifan stated.

"That, is acceptable," Joonmyeon murmured.

"Will you wait? I'm not a bad guy. Just a normal high school student," Yifan explained.

"For real? You seem to tall for high schoolers..."

"Here's my ID card," Yifan pulled his wallet and showed Joonmyeon.

"Okay, I believe you," He blushed upon the suspicions

"Then, do you want another drink? Don't worry, no alcohol involved," Yifan smiled.

"Recommend some drinks then. I don't know much."

"Okay, sir," Yifan grinned as he began to explain the drinks.

***

"Where were you?" Kyung Soo asked right after he relieved from his hangover as he slapped Baekhyun's hand and Chanyeol's feet away from his body.

"Strolling in the bar last night," Joonmyeon sat on the couch while the TV.

"But you don't get drunk," Kyung Soo went suspicious.

"I don't drink alcohol. I asked him to make a nice drink without it," Joonmyeon explained.

"'Him'? Wow so you get a laid yesterday," Kyung Soo whistled.

"Noo!! He just accompany me home!" Joonmyeon blushed upon the thought of being together with Yifan doing that.

"Oh really?" Kyung Soo wriggled his eyebrows.

"Yes! And you're officially corrupted," Joonmyeon sighed.

"At least my grades are still great," Kyung Soo grinned.

"Good for you then."

"Then, shall we go again next week?"

"I don't know and please don't tell this to those two dumb people. They won't let me go until I explain everything but I don't want to," Joonmyeon pleaded.

"But introduce him to me," Kyung Soo tried to make a deal.

"That's easy," Joonmyeon said as Kyung Soo grinned.

***

"What?" Joonmyeon asked as Baekhyun and Chanyeol scanned him from head to toe.

"You look hot!" Baekhyun referred to simple black tank top and skinny black jeans on Joonmyeon.

"Those shoes is great too," Chanyeol amazed.

"So someone made you dress up like that?" Baekhyun suspiciously asked.

"I want to dress like this. Now let's go," Joonmyeon walked with Kyung Soo as the duo shocked to see the hyung who willingly to come, at last.

Joonmyeon still didn't used to the crowd and music. Everything was so bizzare as Kyung Soo dragged him to the bar. The sight when he saw people who make out or having everywhere scared him that much. It's not that he didn't think about that too. But he wanted to do it with someone he loved. Besides, he was gay so being with girls didn't seem to be a good idea.

"Oh you're here again," Yifan noticed Joonmyeon who came with Kyung Soo.

"This is Kyung Soo, my friend. And this is Yifan," Joonmyeon directly introduced them.

"How is a -on-legs man just standing behind the bar?" Kyung Soo shook hands with Yifan as he winked seductively.

"I got this part time and I can't dance so here I am," Yifan casually replied while Joonmyeon thought of scolding Kyung Soo for such a bad question.

"Well, we can have fun in another time. See ya later and have 'fun' with Joonmyeonnie hyung!" Kyung Soo waved away as Yifan blushed a bit.

"Sorry he's corrupted by his hyungs," Joonmyeon quickly said.

"Actually I'm used to that," Yifan replied. "Some of them even asked me to accompany them for one night..."

"And you agreed?" Joonmyeon widened his eyes.

"No, I guess. Being with them make me awkward," Yifan rubbed his nape upon the nervousness.

"Well then, you are gorgeous so that's why," Joonmyeon murmured.

"So I am gorgeous?" Yifan playfully asked as Joonmyeon realized that he actually praised him.

"I want the drinks again. No alcohol!" Joonmyeon chirped to divert the topic.

"As you wish," Yifan smiled.

The moment Yifan made the drinks amazed Joonmyeon. He never saw such a bartender and it was his first time to notice this kind of job. It seemed so delicate to see him turning those metal shakers and presented him the finest beverages ever.

"Can I ask something?" Yifan asked as he put the glass on the counter.

"What is that?" Joonmyeon examined the color of the drink and drank it.

"Can I kiss you?" Yifan blurted as Joonmyeon spat all the liquid to the floor.

"Wha-What kind of question is that?" Joonmyeon desperately wiped his mouth with his handkerchief.

"It's okay if you don't want to. I-I just can't resist you," Yifan shyly said.

Joonmyeon grinned and pulled Yifan's collar to crash their lips together. Yifan lost his control and pulled Joonmyeon closer and ravished Joonmyeon's lips. He never knew that Joonmyeon's lips tasted so sweet like this. Especially because he drank Yifan's drinks. Joonmyeon couldn't help but moan in delight because of Yifan's domination. He was the one who initiated the kiss but ended up going weak because of it.

Suddenly they stunned because of a white flash. They let go of each other and Joonmyeon turned to see Baekhyun who hold his phone with Chanyeol who grinned in mischief.

"This, is the perfect material," Baekhyun showed the picture as Chanyeol laughed and Kyung Soo noticed the wrath of Joonmyeon.

"You better run or cleaning chores for a week," Kyung Soo casually said.

"Delete. That. Photo!!" Joonmyeon rushed to catch the duo as Kyung Soo laughed with Yifan.