Chap 1

Snow in November

 

 
There live a old man in a old abandon house. He was wrinkled from age and smile not once. He live all alone in the middle of the woods. Some say he experimented, some say he killed. Some say that the man had no children.....but he had six. Six strong, he raised none to which he had helped in the birth. No he made them. Voodoo they call it. It frightens the human race, so they refuse to believe. "The old man's a wacko!" They would say to people in search of the man. The doctor is what we call him. We aren't as stupid as humans are. We are better, smarter, stronger then those dimwits. Well I guess they are. I am alone. I am not like them I am different. They are what the humans call 'Wolves', why do they call such a derogatory name? They are Weres. I am too of course, but not like them. I'm not a 'Wolf', I'm the thief of the pack. I have to be the thing most humans find cute, but I can be vicious. Fox is the English word I think. I knew the old man well, I never knew his 'toys' though. I heard they were around my age, but they have been sent to live amongst humans, so I shall never meet them. I wish I could though, my pack doesn't care for me. That's why I'm alone. Sitting on the doorstep of a cottage in the center of the forest. I miss him. He would help me now, he would save me. But he died. Six months ago he suffered from a traumatic head injury. They said he fell, I doubt it. They probably killed him, he was my only source of light in a tunnel of darkness. They don't want me to have hope. They want me to die. They hate me. "Oh, hi didn't see you there. Sorry," a voice said as a leg brushed my spine. "It's okay, I'm sorry. I should g-" "no please stay. Why are you here?" The male asks me and pulls me up, "Just visiting the doctor is all. He was such a good man...its a shame he had to die. I couldn't even meet his to-sons." I sigh hoping he didn't catch my mishap. "Sons? You mean the dolls?" He asks laughing a bit. "Yeah I mean the dolls. I never got to meet them and he promised!" I pouted. "Would you like to meet them?" He asked me and I nodded enthusiastically. "I'm Cha Haekyeon, but I go by N. I am one of the sons, the leader." He smiled as he and I ran through the forest. "Song Aya, it's a pleasure." I say as we reach the boarder and I stop. "What's wrong, Aya?" He asks trying out my name which seemed foreign on his tongue. "I have never been passed the boarder in my life. Is it okay over there?" I admit to him and he puts an arm around my shoulder, "Ah, we got a new were on our hands, what kind of were are you anyway?" He asks me and I smirk, "I'll tell you after we meet everyone." I step forward carefully and I'm over it. The boarder, I passed it. If only mom and dad could see me now! But they can't, they are resting now and forever more. They left the earth when I was four. Leaving me in the hands of the doctor to which let me find a pack. The pack Mafia, which consists of fourteen members including me. Before I know it we are standing in front of a large almost condo type building. "Welcome to Le Old Man's Son's Home!" N states as he bows before me. I respond with a giggle and a bow, "Why thank you kind sir, you must be one of the staff."  We laugh and head inside. I can't wait to meet them.