Final

Coffee

Jooheon. Who was he? That's right. The one with the adorable eye smile. The y rapper. The dimples. You tried to deny the fact that Jooheon had been the spring in your step and the butterflies in your stomach since the first filming of Deokspatch. Coming to work wasn't...unbearable. In fact, ever since you were put with the No.Mercy boy's sessions, you were excited to come to work. Today though, was extra exciting, just thinking about it made you giggle. As you reached for the handle of the boy's training room, one of the PD's stopped you outside.

"The fans will love this! We are doing boyfriend pictures today, you're going to be with Jooheon okay? We have to make sure these pictures are great."

You tugged at the hem of your button up. Jooheon. "Ah...really?" taking pictures. "I'm..." boyfriend pictures. "Perfectly fine with that." The PD nodded and entered the room alongside you. Subconciously, your eyes wandered to Jooheon who was practicing his selca poses? You stifled a laugh. His aegyo is...not exactly the best. The quick explanation and pairings introduced by the PD sounded like mumbling as you spaced out on the wall behind Jooheon. 

"______ and Jooheon." The PD listed blandly. That snapped you out of the trance and Jooheon shot a small grin at you. Agh. 

"Go to your assigned locations and don't come back until you've been the best boyfriend!" The PD joked. 

Jooheon strided over to you and ushered you out of the room. It was mostly silent as you were driven to the coffee shop down the street. You didn't let your eyes wander away from the window during the ride. A very explicit song boomed through the speakers and the driver fumbled for the volume knob. 

"Sorry." He looked flustered.

As you stepped out of the car, Jooheon joined you and reached to open the door.

"Ladies first." He smiled. You hoped you weren't blushing.

You stepped inside with Jooheon trailing behind you and ordered two Americanos. Jooheon tapped his hands on the counter and chewed on his lower lip, a habit he had. That is a really, really bad habit. You watched as the lady added hot water and the foam top bubbled up. 

"That'll be $8.75." For two coffees? You shoved your hand into your pocket and pulled out a ten dollar bill, but Jooheon's fingers brushed lightly past yours as he handed the barista his card. Flustered, you took the two coffee's to a secluded table of the cafe as Jooheon trailed behind. It was so quiet between you two, but it wasn't awkward, just comfortable. The pictures. "Oh! you said, breaking the silence, We have to take those pictures." He's probably annoyed with me now. I shouldn't have talked. 

"Right." He smiled. "Um...how about you take a picture of me just sitting here? Smiling? I think that will be...good." He handed you his phone and he leaned his head on one hand, flashing a crooked grin. He's smiling at the camera. Not me. But I am the camera. No. Ugh.  You snapped a picture and he leaned over your shoulder to approve it. You could feel his warmth over you as he slighlty let his weight fall on your shoulder. 

"That one was cute." You said smoothtly, not realizing what you had told him. Damn. 

"Really?" He cooed. "We should take some more then, just to be sure." 

Did he just pick up on that? And go with it? 

"Okay that's a good idea." You mumbled.

He grinned coyly and sipped his coffee, leaving the cream on his lips as in the drama. It should've been corny but God it was hard not to stare. His tongue flicked out to off the cream on his lips and he went in to take another sip, looking up at you for approval. You'd been so distracted you hadn't even taken the picture. 

"Did you take it?" He asked nonchalantly.

"No." You breathed. 

He did it again and the foam lingered on his lips, begging to be off. Instead he did it himself, quickly running his toungue over his plsuh lips and smacking them. Your eyes were also lingering on his lips and he glanced up at you.

"Problem?" He questioned.

"Nope." You breathed again, fighting the urge to attack the lips he was teasing you with.

He stood behind you again and leaned so close to your neck, that goosebumbs raised from the sudden warmth of his breath hitting your neck. 

"There's no problem?" He almost whispered.

You didn't answer as he lifted your lips to his and moved his lips in perfect sync with yours. The taste of coffee remained on his soft lips as you ran a tongue along his lower lip and brought his face closer to yours. You pulled away slighlty, still inches away from his lips, allowing him and you to catch a small breath.

"Now there's a problem." You said and he planted another kiss on the corner of your mouth.

"And what's that?" He asked smoothly.

"I think both you and I want a little more." You whispered in his ear. He flashed you a suggestive grin and dragged you to the back room, taking care to shut the door softly.