Chapter.1

Dream boyfriend

“So what did your dream boyfriend did this time?” Yoona asked Seo hyun with a teasing tone making the girl choke on her drink.

Jessica who sat next to Seo hyun laughed hard and patted Seo hyun’s back.

“Will you both please stop it? it’s not funny.” Seo hyun wiped her shirt which is now wet.

“But seriously! What happen in your dream yesterday?” Jessica asked texting in her mobile.

They were having lunch time, and chatting together like this in their office cafeteria was their every day bonding time. Jessica was working in the HR department while Yoona was working with financial department. Seo hyun was one of the team heads of the advertisement department. These 3 are good friends, Jessica was happily married while Yoona was waiting for the promising ring from her long time boyfriend.

Seo hyun was not in a relationship, but she was having this strange dream for the past 6 months,  a guy constantly appeared in her dream and he was her boyfriend in it. They were happy, they were living together in a place which Seo hyun never known before, they do everything the couples do who are hopelessly in love, except for the x rate things for which Seo hyun was relieved. Her dream guy will kiss her and they cuddle together, and sleep in a same bed in her dream but nothing more than that.

She clearly knows the face of the guy from dream, his eyes, nose, lips how toned he is but the only thing she does not knows is his name. Why he is appearing in her dream every day she don’t know. Why she is refusing every guy who is asking her out, she don’t know. Even though she is committed to the guy only in her dreams she was true to him and she never understood why she was doing that. Her 2 friends called her girl who is gone insane but Seo hyun didn’t mind it.

“Are you going to tell us or are you dreaming about your gorgeous boyfriend now?”  Jessica asked cutting the daydream of Seo hyun.

Taking the coffee cup from the table Seo hyun stood up, “I’m leaving now.” Seo hyun rushed out to escape from their friend’s teasing.

“Did you know our new CEO is arriving today? I wonder how old he is?” A lady before said to another one.

Seo hyun frowned hearing that. their new CEO is to arrive next week only! She better tell her team to hurry up the work.

Taking her mobile Seo hyun went to the lift doors, “Hello Mr. Lee-” before she could finish her friends ran in to her with a teasing grin.

“You didn’t fill us with a reply!” Yoona accused with a mock anger.

With her back pressed to the lift doors Seo hyun glared at her friends, “For heaven’s sake we had a fight yesterday-” before she finished the story of her dream the lift door opened and she fell backwards spilling the coffee over her shirt making her friends gasp.

Before she could hit the floor, Jessica grabbed Seo hyun’s hand and saved her from further humiliation.

Seo hyun didn’t notice that her mobile fell inside the lift, Jessica and Yoona dragged Seo hyun to the nearest restroom to clean her shirt.

“Thank God I did not hit the floor.” Seo hyun mumbled with pink cheeks, while her friends her clutching their stomach and laughing at her.

Seo hyun puffed her cheeks and folded her hands on her chest glaring at her friends, “Laugh all you want. I better go now, I want to inform my assistant that-” she cut short when she could not feel her mobile on her pocket.

“Why? What happen?” Jessica asked seeing Seo hyun’s frown and searching something.

“My mobile is missing unnie” Seo hyun replied searching the floor if it fell down there.

“You were having it on your hand when you nearly fell down a while ago.” Yoona told her and Seo hyun’s eyes widen hearing that.

“Yes I was about to instruct Lee about CEO’s arrival today. I might have dropped it on the floor.” Seo hyun rushed to the place where she was standing, but they could not find her mobile there.

“Yoona can you please call my number? Maybe someone might have handed it to the security if they saw it on the floor.”

“Sure.” Yoona called her mobile after 4 rings a male voice attended it.

“Hello”

“Hey someone is answering it!” Yoona told Seo hyun who took the mobile and replied to the speaker.

“Hello, huh- the mobile you are having is mine, I lost it a while ago. Could you please tell where you so I can get my mobile back?” Seo hyun spoke hurriedly.

“It was in the lift. I can’t return it to you now because I’m in due to a meeting. You can get it after an hour. Your name?”

“Oh! I’m Seo Joohyun. I’m head of advertising department in this company. Are you for the introduction meeting sir? May I know your name? I’m needed in that meeting so I can get it there.” Seo hyun suggested.

There was a silent pause on the other line before the person continued, “Current CEO of this company.”

Seo hyun froze in her place blinking frantically, Yoona nudged Seo hyun seeing her stunned expression and Seo hyun cleared ,

“CEO ?” Seo hyun whispered making Yoona and Jessica gasp. “Sorry to disturb you sir, I um? Where should I get my-?”

“If you are to attend the meeting, then you can get it from me here in the conference room. You don’t want to be late for the meeting  I suppose? It starts in 5 minutes.” Their CEO ended the call.

“New CEO is having my mobile!!!!!!! Will he judge me as clumsy for losing my phone? Will he think that I’m not responsible enough? I made a negative impression on his first day. He will think that-”

“Hyun cut it out!.” Jessica shook Seo hyun’s shoulder and pushed the girl to the lift, “Now Let’s go the conference hall. We have a meeting to attend.”

“Unnie !!!! he is there. What will he think-”

“Don’t worry hyunnie he won’t judge you. Now be a good girl and tell why you fought with your dream guy?” Yoona teased earning a slap on her arm.

“I don’t know how I’m with you both.” Seo hyun mumbled.

“I will get the file from my assistant” Seo hyun informed her friends and rushed to her cabin which was a floor below the conference hall.

Taking all the needed files Seo hyun rushed to the hall and she groaned when she noted that she was 2 minutes late, knocking the door she opened it

“Sorry I-” and froze in her place seeing the person sitting on the centre seat, which was the place of the CEO.

Seeing the face which haunted for the past 6 months in her dreams Seo hyun gasped in shock, she never expected to see her dream guy in real and not only that he was her boss. What the ????????

“Seo hyun?” she heard her name being called somewhere in the background but she was lost in the doe eyes which was locked intently on hers.

Suddenly she felt like she was being choked and needed some air, she heard the continuous yell of her name before everything went blank and blackness surrounded her.

 Seo hyun woke up in her place, she blinked and turned to see her surroundings and let out a sigh. she was in her apartment, in her bed, in her sleep clothes, and her phone was on her night stand.

She rubbed her face, thins time her dreams felt so real, and she shook her head thinking that her new boss was her dream guy.

Seo hyun turned to her phone when it begun to ring, Yoona was calling her.

“Hey! Can you believe it? this time my dream felt so real! My dream boyfriend was our new boss. You and Jessica were there! Even the other staffs were also there. It was so real.”

“Honey it was real. It did happen!” Yoona replied calmly, “I called you to how you are now after your powerful performance in the conference room earlier, now I believe what our new Boss told was true. You know like him you invaded his dreams also-”

Seo hyun gasped hearing that, and turned to the bedroom door when she heard a sound. Standing there in his work clothes minus the coat was her new boss/ her dream boyfriend with a smug smile.

“Hello there sweetheart. Finally I found my Cinderella, or to say my sweet girlfriend?” he tilted his head and winked.

“Am- am idr-dreaming?” Seo hyun pinched her arm and yelped in pain.

Her boyfriend frowned and neared her in easy strides, “Don’t do that honey.” He rubbed the place and sat in front of her.

“You- you are for real?” Seo hyun choked out and reached out her hand to touch his face and felt his face.

He grinned and placed his palm on her hand which was on his jaw, “ I am real.” He kissed her palm who was still blinking at him in shock.

“You-”

“Honey I have a name you know. You should know your Boyfriend’s name.” He frowned but gave a soft smile.

“Na-name?”

“Luhan. My name is Luhan, your boyfriend for 6 months in dream but from now on for real.” Before Seo hyun could absorb the whole thing, her lips were captured for a breath taking kiss by her boyfriend.