Final

Gone

Kyungsoo fluttered his eyes open as the rays of sunlight peeking through the curtains descended upon his flawless face. A smile was plastered againts his face as he squinted his eyes, having the bright light pierce through his view. Rolling over to the other side of the bed, Kyungsoo was welcomed to the smell of blood and a damp bedsheet soaked in a red substance. His eyes widened as he felt his soul crush into bits. Kyungsoo clutched his chest, sitting up, feeling his head spin by the smell.

“Jongin.”

  Kyungsoo stumbled backwards, off the bed, slamming againts the wall as his hands shivered.

“Jongin.”

  Kyungsoo dashed into the bathroom but halted at the door frame, shocked by the bits of shattered glass scattered all over the tiled floor. There, at the end of the tiny room, layed a dagger coated in fresh blood. Kyungsoo felt like throwing up. What was happening? Why is there blood? Where’s Jongin?

  The male dragged his petite body down the flight of stairs as fast as he could, almost falling as he did. He could feel his heartbeat pulsating through his body as his head throbbed. Beads of sweats trickled down his faces, eyes filled with sorrow. He was about to have a panick attack. Kyungsoo was horrible at handling things like this. What was he going to do?

  “Jongin-ah!” he cried out weakly as he slowly spun in circles, feeling the adreline rush through his body. “Jongin! Please stop! Come out! It’s not funny!” Kyungsoo pleaded walking over to the kitchen where he spotted his lover bent over a kitchen counter, a knife in his hand.

  “Jongin, you scared me. I thought I lost you,” Kyungsoo smiled, panting.  "You might just have lost me, hyung," he chuckled, giving Kyungsoo chills. "Don't say that!" the older replied, gulping hard as he clenched his fists. Just as he was about to the approach the younger, Jongin’s built frame fell lifelessly onto the floor, only having his grip tighten around the knife.

The knife that would destroy Kyungsoo’s world.

  “YAH!” the older male shouted, panicking, he rushed over to Jongin’s side caressing his bloody face. “What’s happening,” he questioned himself, softly Jongin’s hair, not knowing that the younger male had a knife positioned on Kyungsoo’s stomach.

  “Hyung,” Jongin called out breathlessly as a smile crept upon his face as he forced the knife into Kyungsoo’s abdomen, leaving the older boy crying in pain as he let go of Jongin, clutching his wound as the blood dripped from his hands.

Jongin opened his mouth to speak as an eerie sinister voice replaced his usual, soft one.

“Jongin’s gone.”

--

 [ Author's Note ]

I don't know how short of a one shot that was but happy reading! ;)