One Month Is All We Need

I Can't Say I Love You

It's 10:00 P.M. in Busan, South Korea. They have just let out from tutoring and many students are heading home.

"Bye-bye.I'll see you tomorrow." Yoseop smiles as he waves goodbye to his friends. As they part ways he suddenly finds him self alone. To fill the silence he puts on music from his mp3 player. 2AM is playing.

"Ha," he grins, "I haven't heard this song in a while...I wonder if he's happy where he is now..."

I can't say 'I love you' anymore.. His pace begins to slow and his heart rate quickens. I can't ask you to wait for me, anymore.. As he smiles tears begin to cloud his eyes. I am a fool that just hurt you.. With his sleeve he wipes away the tears and looks up at the dark sky. I'm an uncapable man..

 

[One Year Earlier]

"Hyung! Su-Hoon, hyung! Lee Su-Hoooon!~" I called out. The tall, pale, thin boy turned around. Ashe smiled his eyes, that were as black as his raven hair, sparkled.

"Don't call my name so easily," he teased as he walked towards me. "Besides I told you to call me Mika.~" he put his arm around my shoulder as we continued down Myeong-dong . It was getting late and I knew we would have to part ways soon. Oh, how I wished this moment would never end. If time were to freeze I wouldn't mid one bit.

"Mika, in one week it will be a month since we first met!" I smiled.

"Ah, really? Should we do something special?" he asked. Without hesitation I nodded. "Hmm, why don't we have cake at the park near my house?' he suggested.

"Really? Hyung, it will be the first time seeing where you live." I clunged to his jacket.

"Ah, really? Hmm, now that you think of it. I don't think I've ever invited you over," he paused, "You must think I'm hiding something or have a secret, huh?" he said playfully.

"No!" I shouted so quickly that I even scared myself. " No, Mika. I never thought about it that way. I know that there are no secrets between us." My tone was more calm now. He then pointed in the direction in front of us.

"We're here." I looked up to find we had already made it to the bus station. Our time together was now coming to an end. "Yoseop-ah, has your grandmother been well?" He didn't look at me.

"Mhm," I nodded. "Her health has been improving a lot lately." I watched as he pulled out money from his black worn-out wallet.

"Here," he said as he handed it to me. " Make sure you pay the bills on time this time." It was just like Su-Hoon to worry about me. "Ah, take this too. Buy something delicious for the both of you, okay?" He handed me a few more bills. He smiled as he rubbed my head.

"Gomawo, hyung!" I was truly thankful to him. As I boarded the bus I heard him shout 'Yoseop-ah,I love you!' causing everyone to stare. I wasn't embarrassed at all by it, though. Because he was the person I had in my heart. I wonder if he had me in his, also.

I will find out next week, when I confess my feelings to him. Everything will be okay, right?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Annyeong!~ I am new at writing FanFics. So I'm sorry if it's dull... OTL

I will do my best as this short story continues. HWAITING!~ ^^