Chapter 7

THE BULLY!

Ljoe enter the classroom . His eyes look around the class but he couldn’t find the elder anywhere . Ljoe sighed “ he must be late again “ he said while put  down his bag waiting for the others to coming . “HEY HYUNG!! , you are early today ? “ Changjo greeted him .  “what do you mean by early ? I am always be the onearrow-10x10.png early everyday “ .His eyes still staring at the chair besides him . “ Hmm seems my hyung is waiting for someone? Changjo tease . “Only in your dream Changjo  I am not waiting for anyone, by the way where is Ricky ? Ljoe change the topic . “ Ahh you are right hyung , Ricky went to the washroom I think I need to check up on him bye hyung“ Changjo bid his goodbye. “ aish it’s not like someone will kidnap his baby “ . Ljoe mumbled staring at the door hoping Chanhee will be appear soon.

“ I need to be fast or I will be late for the class , I know changjo must be on his way to check me up” . Ricky speed up his pace to enter the class , accidently  bump into someone .”OUCH  “ Ricky whined lifting up his head looking at the person he bump to . “Are you okay ? “ Chanhee smirk . “Ehm “ Ricky humming busyarrow-10x10.png fixing his uniform doesn’t care to give an answer . “Okay I'll take that as yes , by the way you are Ricky right ? Chanhee asked didn’t give the chance for Ricky to answer ,he roughly pulling the younger to follow his step . “Let go of me Chanhee hyung! What do you want from me ? Ricky disobey . “Just follow me! “ I need something from you“ Chanhee keep walking until they are arrived at the hallways.

He turned back slowly caught Ricky wrist . “ I am sorry for being rough but can you do me a favor ?” Chanhee whispered .  Ricky cheeks flushed into red by Chanhee sudden action  . “EHEM!! What kind of favor ? but first can you let go of my hand someone would misunderstand us “ Ricky command . Deep inside he is praying to the God that Changjo wouldn’t see him with Chanhee . “I’m not that dumb Ricky shi, I know you will run up if I let you go” Chanhee  stubbornly stated “Just please let go of me and I am promise to filled your favor “ Ricky panic he got the feeling that Changjo is nearby the hallways. “ Oh I am glad to hear that ,so can you lend me Ljoe’s number?  Chunji said let go of the younger hand. “why don’t you ask Ljoe hyung personallyarrow-10x10.png? I won’t give it to you “Ricky fight try to leave causing anger to the eldest . Chanhee pushed him to the wall make the distance between them become an inch closer . Chanhee doesn’t care care about the others students  who have their eyes on them . “what do you think you are doing ? Run away?! “ Chunji stormed . Ricky now stucked between wall and Chanhee . 

His heart beat fast , try to pushed Chanhee away before Changjo come and find him in this weird position , Changjo may think he is having any relationshiparrow-10x10.png with Chunji. 

Changjo walked down from the classroom to the hallways  searching for his baby . The bell will ring soon “Where he have been ?” It’s only 15 minutes but  I  miss him so much . Changjo smiled by himself ,just thought about Ricky already make him smile from ear to ear . He run to the hallways so he could reach his baby as soon as possible but stop when his eyes caught Ricky were so close with someone else . “Are they kiss? “ people around him startedarrow-10x10.pngto whispering about his lover . He never expect to see his baby with the another guy.  

“ANOTHER GUY!?”  that word hunting Changjo mind ,he try to calm himself down ,he come toward them and roughly  pushed Chanhee away from his baby . Ricky eyes went wide at the moment he notice Changjo were standing right in front of him “Who do you think you are to interrupt my businessarrow-10x10.png !!? Chanhee exploded .  “WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO TOUCH HIM “?!! Changjo lost his patience . “Changjo ah.. “ Ricky called his lover  “AND YOU YOO CHANGHYUN ? SO THIS IS THE REASON YOU DIDN’T SHOW UP AT CLASS? !!! TO SEE HIM ?!! HOW LONG YOU DID THIS TO ME?! Changjo shakes Ricky tiny body .  “Changjo ah I didn’t mean .. “ Ricky shuttered try to explain while holding Changjo arm . “Don’t touch me Ricky ah , there ‘s no need an explaination you should tell me earlier if you didn’t need me anymore ” the younger said avoid any eyes contact slowly leave the elder dumbfounded . “CHOI JONGHYUN!?  CHANGJO !? Ricky tearing up call changjo name out of loud but the younger didn’t even care to turn back .

“Are you satisfied now? “ Ricky glare straight at Chanhee and run to chase Changjo .

*Ring Ring *

The bell is ringing signed the classarrow-10x10.png is starting . Ricky doesnt care about that . He need to find Changjo and explain what exactly happened . He keep running with the tears flowing down his cheeks which causing his sight become blurry but he dont want to give up until he find  Changjo lay down under his favourited tree with the eyes closed . "Changjo ah ..can you hear me ? "  Ricky didnt want to rush  he knew Changjo need his own space. Changjo opened up his eyes look at the eldest " Can you please stop Ricky , why dont you still  getarrow-10x10.png it ?  I just dont want to hear anything from your filthy mouth " Changjo stand up . "Changjo!! you are going too far " Ricky yelled he grab Changjo hand "I SAID DONT TOUCH  ME! " the younger purposely push  Ricky fell down on the grass . He could hear Ricky's sobbing become loud . He didnt mean to being harsh he should let his baby explain but his anger not let him to do so .

Filthy mouth ? how could he said something like that to me ?  Ricky couldn't help himself from crying .His  heart break into pieces  , He just dont want to lose Changjo the personarrow-10x10.png he treasure the most. Seems the sky is crying too pouring the heavy rain onto him . He is too weak for make a move let himself pouring by the rain.

Changjo's POV

Its raining heavily  outside but he still didnt show up  at the class , am I being too harsh? did I jumped into conclusion ? I startedarrow-10x10.png to worry and can't focus to lesson. I asked for permission and teacher let me out search for Ricky ,I bring an umbrella with me so both of us wouldn't bearrow-10x10.png wet .

*end*

Changjo run all the to the park ,He even went to the rooftop but  all his get is nothing he didnt  find Ricky figure anywhere . He dialling Ricky phone severals times " Please leave your message after the beep tone " the voice mail answered pissed him off . "Yoo Changhyun?! his heart is screaming for Ricky hoping the elder could hear him.

Chanhee's POV

"What did I do wrong ? should I explain the truth to Changjo ? I didnt mean to ruin their relationshiparrow-10x10.png"

  I can tell both of them are so in love towards each other . Guiltyness cluctching his heart

*end*

Changjo immediatly call the others asking for help . "Hello changjo ah wae ? Niel  at the end of line . "did you see Ricky anywhere ? " Changjo asked try to cover up his panic , "No , did something come up? Niel worried . "ehm nothing hyung thank you bye " Changjo hang up . His heart started to race panic what if his baby fall sick ? Ricky smiley faces pop up in his mind make his heart beat faster than before he dont want to lose Ricky  . 

 

SO WILL CHANGJO ABLE TO FIND RICKY ? HERE FINALLY THE UPDATE AFTER A LONG TIME HIATUS HAHA . HOPING THAT SOMEONE STILL DO READ MY FANFIC IM SO BUSY WITH LIFE AND NIEL PROMOTION :) I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT IM NOT GOOD AT COMPLICATED PART TOO T_______T please do comment I do love to read it .​ ILY XOXO <3