Chapter 1

Day by Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Where are you!?” Baekhyun always shout on me even if we’re near to each other, or in cellphone.

“In our dorm. Why?” We had a practice all day preparing for our fourth japan tour and I feel very tired but knowing Baekhyun he needs something.

“I have a date tonight and I need a chaperon”

I knew it. He needs me on his personal matters. To him I’m his driver, chaperon, and assistant.  But---

It’s okay. I choose this.

“Are you still there!?” he shouted again.

 I tried to sound I’m okay so that he can’t hear me crying.

“Im s-still here. Send me the address”

“Ya! Don’t be stupid in front of my date understand? It’s a shame to me that I have a stupid girlfriend”

“I don’t get you. You have a girlfriend but you keep on dating some girls that you just met a while ago or last night”

“I told you If you’re tired or sick of this relationship then let’s break up”

NO! I’m sorry Baekhyun but I can’t let you go just like that. Im sorry. I will take all of these things you want me to do because I don’t want to lose you. It’s okay even If it hurts like hell. Im sorry Baekhyun I cant let you go. Not now.

“Im sorry…. I’ll come” After that I can already feel my misery going to happen tonight.

 

 

“What took you so long?!” The moment I saw him I can’t help it but to smile. He’s still the most handsome man I’ve ever met. He wears simple clothes but it looks so expensive on him.

“Why are you smiling?” He stops treating me like a girlfriend but I didn’t stop treating him my boyfriend.

“My boyfriend looks so handsome I can’t help it but to smile.” I fixed his shirt but he held my hands away.

“Don’t touch me.”  He’s so cold. I can already feel the tears in my eyes but I looked away immediately so that he cant see my tears falling. Why is he treating me like ? My tears kept on falling and I can already feel the hardness in breathing.

“Excuse me Baek—I need to go to the comfort room” I can’t breathe.

“Do it faster and come back here! You know what? You could surpass your members in acting. You act so great. Acting you can’t breathe huh?!  I don’t want people think I let you die. Go to the comfort room now!”  He’s wor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter