Characters

Listening to Your Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHARACTERS

MAIN CHARACTERS

 

Park Chanyeol

One of the Kingka of Seoul High School which called EXO. He’s in 3rd grade. His nicknames are Happy Virus/Troublemaker. Being nice only to his friends. Very rich and doesn’t trust people. Now, he’s in coma state due to an accident.

 

Byun Baekhyun

The new student of Seoul High School. He’s also in 3rd grade. An orphan due to car accident when he was 5. Now, he lives in his two-room apartment with 17-years-old Kyungsoo. Very shy and caring towards people that he loves. Has an angel voice. Best friend with Kyungsoo (childhood friend), Lu Han, and TaoZi.

 

Kim Jongin (Kai)

One of the Kingka of Seoul High School. He’s in 2nd grade. Other people usually call him Kai and only his closed one permitted to call his real name. He’s a dance prodigy. When Kai and Chanyeol were young, they become close since their fathers are business partner. 

 

Do Kyungsoo

Also the nerds in Seoul High School. He’s in 2nd grade with Kai and Sehun. Act like mom to his close friends. Very protective to Baekhyun. Although, he’s still underage, Soo is working secretly as a singer in SM Night Club to support his family financial. Best friend with Baekhyun (childhood friend), Lu Han, and TaoZi.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter