Eight

Fallen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter eight

 

 

I had the free day today. I didn´t know exactly what to do. I lied over my bed thinking about Siwon and the stupid I was last night. He only wants me as a friend. He has told me that every time, but… I can´t believe that I don´t want that. He didn´t want to kiss me. I even begged him!! I shouldn´t have done that.

I went to the kitchen for food and I met Siwon shirtless cooking something that smelled delicious.

I was starving but I could only focus on his muscular body. He turned around and noticed me staring at him without any shame, and then smiled.

“Good morning. It must be your free day. Are you hungry?”

I nodded.

“It smells good” – I said.

“Come to sit with me, the bacon is delicious”

“It looks yummy but no, thanks. I have already eaten something in my room” – Kyuhyun excused.

“What did you eat so early there and why? This is your kitchen too and you can take whatever you want from here”

“Bread with peanut butter. This is YOUR kitchen. I have my own things in my room. I don´t want your friends catching me getting things from here”

“Enough! Take all your things and go upstairs, choose any bedroom you want. Throw away that peanut butter and eat whatever you want form OUR kitchen from now on”

Was he angry? With me?

“Why do you want me to go upstairs?” – I asked, confused.

“Because I hate going to bed at night thinking of you sleeping under the stairs. And I don´t want you to eat only sandwiches in your room”

Good. So he worries about me, somehow.

“I don´t have to move upstairs. I´m fine under the stairs” - I said, reconsidering the idea of moving upstairs because I wouldn´t be alone. Here I had my own privacy.

“You belong to one of the rooms upstairs. You don´t belong here. You never did it. Now go and then come here to eat with me”

He wants me upstairs! I didn´t understand his change of mind.

I don´t know why but I obeyed. I went for my things and went upstairs. I chose a room that had a big window with sea view, and then I went downstairs to eat with him.

“Did you choose a room?” – Siwon asked.

“Yes. I chose one with sea view. It´s huge and very beautiful. I like it so much”

Siwon laughed.

“You haven´t seen my room yet. Wait and see”

His room must be nicer and bigger.

“Is your room in the same floor than mine?” – I asked.

“No. My room occupies the entire top floor”

“So you mean that all those windows…are ONE bedroom?” – I asked, astonished.

I always wondered why those crystal windows were, when I saw them from outside. It seemed that the top floor was made totally of crystal. I always wondered if there was an illusion or if they were several rooms.

“Yes” – he answered. And then he asked -Have you already unpacked?”

“No. I don´t want to do it yet because I´ll move next week. I have saved enough to make a living by my own now”

Siwon stopped eating and tensed up.

“You can stay here all the time you want, Kyuhyun”

Eh? How? He had told me I had only a month here.

I didn´t answer. I decided to eat my breakfast instead.

“What are your plans for today?” – he asked, all of a sudden.

I shrugged.

“I don´t know yet. I thought to look for an apartment” – I said.

“Stop talking about moving! You must stay here till, at least, our parents arrive. It´s dangerous outside, and you are too young”

I laughed. He was being ridiculous.

“I´m not that young. What happens with your a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter