Six

Fallen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter six

                              

 

“Go to hell, Boa!” – Eddie said to the blond girl, keeping a hand on my waist. The girl turned around looking furious.

“I should go to my room. I shouldn´t have come here tonight” – I said, trying to block our entry to the party. I didn´t want to be with Eddie there.

“Why don´t you show me your room? I want to escape too” – he said in a naughty way.

“There´s no enough space for both” – I said, feeling really pissed off.

He laughed and got close to me for whispering something in my ear while my eyes met Siwon´s. He was staring at me. He looked pissed off. Was his invitation not serious? Had I misunderstood it?

“I need to go. I don´t think Siwon wants me here” – I lifted my head and moved away from Eddie.

“It doesn´t make sense. He must be really busy to worry about you now. Besides, why wouldn´t he want you in the party of his another brother?”

Why had Eunhyuk told me that Siwon didn´t have any brohers? It was obvious that Donghae was his brother.

“I, uh, well, actually, he doesn´t consider me part of the family. I am only the unwanted family member of his mother´s new husband. I´ll stay here just a couple of weeks before I move by my own” – I forced a smile, trying Eddie to get the idea and let me free.

“There´s nothing about you that can be considered unwanted. Not even Siwon is so damn blind” – Eddie said getting close to me again while I was moving away.

“Come here, Kyuhyun” – Siwon´s demanding tone came behind me while a big hand slid around my arm and pulled me against him – I didn´t expect that you came tonight” – the warning of his tone told me that I had misunderstood his invitation. His invitation was not sincere.

“I´m sorry. I thought you told me that I could come” – I whispered embarrassed that Eddie or others could be hearing this. It was the first time that I decided to be brave and get out of my shell, and this is what happens.

“I didn´t expect to see you dressed like that” – he answered calmly. His eyes were still fixed on Eddie. What the hell is wrong with my clothes? I was sick of this group of spoiled guys acting as if I were wearing something disgusting. I loved this suit. I loved these shoes. you all of them!

        I freed from Siwon and I walked to the kitchen. If he didn´t want me there, he should have told me. So his friends wouldn´t laugh at it, and I wouldn´t have felt like an idiot.

“What is your ing problem, Siwon?” – Eddie asked with fury. I didn´t look back. I expected that Eddie broke Siwon´s perfect nose. But I doubted it because Eddie looked a little bit sophisticated.

“Kyuhyun, wait!” – Eunhyuk shouted. I wanted to ignore him while I walked to my room, but he was the closest person I had here so I let him catch me.

“That was not what is supposed to be” – he said, coming after me. I wanted to laugh. He was very blind about his brother.

“It doesn´t matter. I shouldn´t have come. I should have known that he wasn´t inviting me seriously. I wish he had been clearer with me saying that I should stay in my room, where he wanted me to stay. I don´t understand his games of words” – I said, walking to my room.

“He has problems, but he was protecting you in his own weird way” – Eunhyuk explained.

“Keep on thinking the best about him, Eunhyuk. That´s what brothers do” – I answered, opening the door of my room. I breathed deeply to relieve the pain in my chest and I sank into my bed.

Parties were not my thing. This was the second party I attended. The first one was with Min in which I caught him a boy´s s. They weren´t having but they would definitely go for it. I ran away from that party. Min appeared one hour later crying and begging me for my forgiveness.

I have loved him since I was thirteen. I gave him my first kiss. I couldn´t hate him. I let him go. That was the end of our relationship. I relieved his conscious and we remained as friends. Sometimes he looked for me and told me he loved me. But every time he had a new boy or girl in his back seat of his car. I was only a memory from childhood.

This night, nobody had betrayed me. I only was humiliated. I stood up in order to take off my suit. I took off my jacket and when I was ing my shirt, I heard the door open. It was Siwon. He looked furious.

He gave a step inside and closed the door. He was too big for this small room. I had to step back and I sat on the bed for not touching us.

“How do you know Eddie?” – he groaned.

Confused, I lifted my head and I looked at him. I wondered why he didn´t like that I knew Eddie. Weren´t they friends? It was that. He didn´t want me close to his friends.

“His father is the owner of the golf club. He plays golf. I sell drinks”

“And why did you wear that?” – that was the last straw that broke the camel´s back. I stood up and I tiptoed to be at his height.

“Because my mom bought it to me for wearing it. I wanted to wear it. You invited me and I wanted to fit. So I wore the best I had. Sorry If it weren´t the pretty and elegant enough. You know what? I care a ! You and your arrogant and spoiled friends all you need is to stop thinkin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter