Light Creatures

The Other World || ALL ORIENTATIONS ALLOWED || INTERNATIONAL ROLEPLAY || FACEBOOK BASED || NEWLY OPENED ||
ORANGE3_zpsgan32wzj.gif
Light Creatures
Angels: Holy creatures that have wings that are 9 feet long and 1o feet wide when they are spread open. They contain certain powers, depending on what they have done on Earth before their departure or what they are doing for the Lord Himself. Their feathers on their wings are white, like pure snow.

Fairies: Human sized magical creatures with wings of a butterfly, dragonfly, or of an hummingbird. They use their certain powers for good instead of evil. They have the same speed as their evil side fairies.

White Witches: Witches that are of good instead of evil. Unlike the evil witches, they are allowed to summon creatures. They cast spells, but for the good reasons and they are good casters, not evil. They also use symbols and writing for their spells, especially wands, fingers, and mind. Even songs can cast a spell.
 
Warlocks: Like their counterparts on the evil side, but they use staffs as well to the casting. They use their spells and casts for good instead of evil, so they are of good use for summoning the good counterparts of the evil summons.
 
Elves: Elves are very skilled in archery, swordsman ship, hand to hand combat, and, speaking a different language: Elf. The females sing to calm any angered beast or a beast that has lost control. They, too, are just as great as the males. Their ears are pointed at the tips and are very familiar with the forests and the land that inhabit the forests.
ORANGE3_zpsgan32wzj.gif