Girls in uniform

Battle of the Exes

This story is a work of fiction. Any references to historical events, real people, or real places are used fictitiously. Other names, characters, laces, and events are products of the author’s imagination, and any resemblance to actual events or places or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

FRIENDS buy you a lunch. BEST FRIENDS eat your lunch. - Author

Patrol 147, Erin and Yuri stopped by for lunch in Corner Bistro in the corner of the street.Erin orders the usual, burger with cheese and crispy bacon for Yuri and grilled chicken sandwich for her with a chili cheese fries for the side dish.It’s sunny Monday, normal working day to them as patrol officers of West Seventh of District 1.Patrol officers are known to be the infieldofficers that interact with the community.These are the officers that write over-speeding tickets, respond to any accidents and help.

“Hey, the usual?” the owner of the bistro asked.

They both nod at him and take a seat in the vacant table near at the window.“How’s the ‘quarrel’ thing with MJ?” Yuri asks and takes off her glasses.“Ohh, I feel like I’m going to get fat.” She replied and they both laugh.

“Food beats stress,” Erin says and checks her phone.

“I thought beer beats stress? You like to drink beer every time you two have fight.”

“I drink beer if I’m depressed, and now I’m not. I’m just stressed with her false accusation about the girl in my facebook account,” and the waitress serves their lunch.

“Thank you Alice,” Yuri said and grab a piece of chili fries.

“Any time” she replied with a smile and winks at her.

“Who’s the girl is she referring to? You have many girls Erin, which one?” she jokes.

Erin throws a piece of chili fries to her and takes a mouthful bite of her burger before answering back. “Harhar, those girls are my friends in high school Yuri. Remember the girl we used to help along the highway? The one with a kid named Sophia? She’s the one she’s referring to.”

“Oh, Wendy? Your high school buddy, right? Yeah, I remember.”

“She’s jealous with Wendy because we have picture in a restaurant together. And in fact you’re the one who took that picture.” She says.

“Have you told her that I was there too and Wendy is already married and have a kid?” she asked and takes a sip from her drink.“I did, and she doesn’t believe me. Urggh. Girls, they are sooo weird.”

“MJ is really something, bud.”Yuri said.

Before they could finish their lunch, the MCPD Operator calls. “Patrol 147, where you at?” it was a woman’s voice. Yuri immediately took out the TK-5410D radio, “Patrol 147 over, we’re at West Seventh Corner Bistro Street.” She replied.

“Patrol 147, we have a drunk driver in your area. He is unconscious. His truck just caused traffic. Please respond there.”The operator said.

They left the bills on the table and directlyhead towards the patrol car and get in. “All right, we’re going now.” Yuri replied and cranked the engine.After few blocks, they arrived in the scene. The people along the streets are so pissed. The driver won’t move his car on the side.“Hey man! There’s police now! You better get your up and move your goddamn car!” the man in suit said, based on his clothes and the Toyota Camry at the back of the red pick-up truck.

Erin tries to open the car but it’s locked in the inside. “Open the door sir.” Erin said. While Yuri checks the other door of the car. Erin knocks the window that somehow woke the driver. “Open the door sir, and step out in the car.” She said.

The drunk didn’t mindher and instead tries to start the engine.“Sir, please. Open the door.” She continues to plead him to open the door.But when the driver tries to move the car a little bit, Erin had enough. “Urgh. I’m so pissed right now and I’m willing to break your nose…” she murmurs.

Yuri sneaks behind the driver and stopped him from moving the car.”Stop right there sir, please step out.” She ordered.There’s an annoyance on the driver’s face, the bad odor of beer and cigarettes gives her bumpy feeling. “Damn cops,” he said in his low voice. Although he stepped out from the car and tries to run away. Too bad for him, Erin just wrestle him like in Wresltemania when Ronda Rousey take Triple H down.

The man approximately weighed 200 pounds and Erin just grappled him.She cuffed him immediately and Yuri parks the truck along the side to make way to the other stranded cars. “Thanks pal!” the man with the suit said. Everyone just congratulate them. “I can sue you damn s!” the drunk man said.

“Bring it on big guy.” Erin said and let him stand on his feet.

“Too bad old man! A girl just kicked your !” one of the taxi drivers yelled to them.

The man immediately looks at Erin and down to her . “What are you looking at?” Erin said with an irritating tone.“You’re not a girl, you’re a lesbo with L on your forehead. I paid my taxes and a bunch of lesbo will take my money? Oh this country so ed up!”

Yuri opens the back door of the patrol car, “Say what you wanted to say Mister…uh,” she said and looks at his driver’s license. “Mister Harrison Dumas, really? Sounds like for me. Let’s get you inside our precious car and head towards the station.” she said.

Erin put him at the back of the car. She was annoying him with her smile. Before Yuri could start the car, the operator speaks again through the radio and now calling all units to respond to the car chase heading towards the West District.

“All units, we have car chase scenario on West Highway Road.The carjacker uses Buick Verano car and he is armed with pistol. Stop that car, right away.”

“Okay, that’s our ride.” Yuri said.

“What? Are you nuts? You have passenger here!” the man said.

“Do you hear someone talking, bud?” Erin asked and Yuri shakes her head.

“, pull over!” the man yells.

Car chase is one of the favorite rides they like to be in. Two brave girls who dare to kick some asses. “Hey Dumas, you like to drive fast right?” Yuri asked without glancing at the mirror. “What the hell do you care?” he responds.

They laugh at him, “She was just asking Mister Dumas, because we are going to a roller coaster ride in hell.” Erin said. He didn’t respond to her. She was bluffing. She has to be. When they are out of the crowded streets, Yuri begins to put a little speed heading the west highway of Metro City where the carjacker is.

“We are here at west highway road, we can’t see any Buick Verano car.” Erin said over the radio.

“They are under the highway road Patrol 147, the guys were tailing them.” The operator replied.

“A’right, we’ll get back to you.” Erin said.

Yuri just stepped in the gas, running a hundred kph. The road is not congested with cars so she can drive like a professional racer. “! Slowdown will yah? You might get us killed!” the man said.

“Enjoy the ride Mister Dumas. It’s going to be fun.” Erin teased.

He could feel the vibration of the car. The wind that blows through gives him nervy feeling. This is the bad day to get caught in the middle of car chase situation. “Patrol 147, he is exiting the highway road.”

“We’re on it,” Erin replied. “Grab your Mister Dumas!”

“Ohh ! Don’t you dare!”

Yuri speeds up through a small barrier and the car just fly over. “OHHHH FUUCCCCKKKK!!!” the man yelled. But the two officers enjoys the ride. “Hell YEAH!!!” Yuri screamed, “Dang it BABY!” Erin says as the car drops exactly at the back of the carjacker.

“ cops, where the hell they come from.” the carjacker said when he heard a loud bang behind him.When he saw the police car, he immediately fires at them. The nervous feeling that the man with them replaced with frightened. “Oh ! PULL OVER THE GODDAMN CAR! I SWEAR! I WILL NEVER DRIVE FAST AGAIN! JUST PLEASE GET ME OUTTA HEERRRREEE!” he pleaded like a cheerleader on the loose scene in the Scary Movie.

“Shoot the tires,” Yuri said. “I’ll handle him after. The girl at the back is crying already. I don’t want to be responsible for his death.”

Erin took out the pistol and opens the window, she aimed the right back and front tires. “Got him. Show him some moves!” she said. The car starts to waggle, Yuri immediately overtakes it but the carjacker won’t let her. He fires at them again, lucky he can’t aim them perfectly. “Ohhhh! Please! I promise! I’ll be good! MAN! DON’T SHOOT!” he yells then bangs his head on the chair.

“Pull over!” Erin ordered.

“S! KISS MY !” the carjacker replied.

“All right, give him something, bud.”

Yuri bumps his car at first but the car only shakes a bit. The second attempt make the car flip over. She hit the brakes immediately and gets out from the car. Both of them armed with pistols. “Patrol 147 over, car is down and we need some ambulance.” Yuri said.

“The ambulance is on your way, good job.” The operator replied.

Erin walks slowly towards the car point the gun on it. “Get down on the ground!” Erin yells. The carjacker is moving, untying himself from the car. “Let me see your hands!”the carjacker follows her and slowly gets out from the car. “Stay on the ground,” she said and walk towards him. She took out the handcuffs, “You’ll gonna pay for this!” the carjacker screamed.

“Shut up!” she put the cuffs on and help him stand up.

The other guys arrive in the scene and take care of the carjacker. The man at the back of the car peed on it. “Crap, you peed in our car? Seriously?” Erin said.

“Its stinks.” Yuri answers.

“Just bring me to the station, please. NO MORE HELL RIDES. I SWEAR. I’LL BE A GOOD DRIVER…” he says.

“No more hell rides? Don’t you want that? Driving fast? It’s fun! No seatbelts are pretty cool.” Erin said.

“What kind of people are you! We might get killed there! You drove across the barrier and flying over the road! That ing thug shooting at us! YOU TWO ARE CRAZY!”

Erin and Yuri laugh at him, “We? We’re just ONE HELL COPS. You better learn how respect people around you mister. Coz you don’t know who’s the baddest asses around here.” Yuri said.

“Come on, cut the crap. Let’s take you to your new home for a week, shall we?” Erin said.