Final

Cheesy

   I hurriedly hanged my jacket, before searching for my laptop around the house. I sighed in frustration when I couldn't find it. I walked around the house while thinking where I last put it and smiled widely when I finally remembered.

    With the laptop in my hand, I walked to the nearest couch and sat on it comfortably before switch on the gadget. I pressed the 'Skype' icon when the laptop started and immediately smiled when I saw that one particular username that will always stucked in my head.

    I clicked that username and immediately the face that I had missed this past few days appeared on the laptop screen. I felt butterflies in my stomach started going crazy just by looking at his gorgeous face. A big smile started to form on mine and his face.

"Hello, my sunshine, star, moon, teddy bear, cotton candy and more" he husky voice spoke with such adoration thick in his voice.

"Hello to you too, Mr. Cheesy Macaroni" I giggled at what I called him.

"Why macaroni?" He barked his y laughed which brighten up my day more if that could happened.

"I don't know, you just remind me of that yummy yet evil food" I replied with a smile never leave my face.

"How could you" he faked gasped which bought laughter to both of us. We stopped laughing and started to stare at each other face without saying anything.

Sometimes that was the way we converse, because just by staring at each other were enough for both of us. We stayed like that for a few minutes before he broke of the silence.

"I miss you very much" he said while touching the screen. It bought tears to my eyes to see him so emotional like that. His fatigued body can tell how much had he worked hard to be on the place he was standing right now, his dream.

"I miss you too, soo much. Sometimes I feel really lonely and cold without you. Eventhough, I have my friends and family with me, but it is just not the same without you" my tears dropped, expressing the sadness out of me.

"Shh! Please don't cry, pumpkin. I'll be back in less than 2 weeks okay? Promise" he promised while sticking out his pinky finger.

"Promise" I said and also sticked out my pinky finger.

"Its funny how we always took out our pinky finger  whenever we promise. Eventhough, we can't link it together" he chuckled. I looked at our pinky fingers and started giggling at his fact.

"Hey, I have some pick up lines for you~~" he sang with his angelic and fascinating voice.

"Bring it on" I smiled at him.

"Forget about, superman, batman, spiderman and even Kim WooBin. Because I'll be your man" he said with a smirked.

"No way I can forget my WooBin" I stucked my tongue out at him which made him pouted.

"Okay. Another one. This gonna be a lot better" he paused and cleared his throat for awhile before saying "Most people like to watch the Olympics, because it only happen once every 4 years. But I'd rather talk to you cause the chance of meeting someone so special only happens once in a lifetime".

"Awwww!~" I placed my hand on my heart with a smile.

"I'm good, right?" he said triumphantly. I nodded at him before a yawn escaped through my mouth.

"Sleepy already?" he asked me softly.

"Yeah! I have so much work to do at the office, today" I complained while rubbing my nape.

"Take a sleep" he adviced which made me smiled with a nodded.

"Okay, goodnight, Cheese Ball" I waved at him.

"Bye, my lady~" he said romantically before the screen of the laptop went black.