Chapter 1

Am I Too Late?

 

*So I watch you like a movie

I’ll sing you like a song

Read you like a story

If it takes me all night long

Keep you like a secret

I’ll tell you like a joke

It’s true, it’s true

That I’ll love you like I always do*

 

He woke up when his phone rang. He immediately got off on bed and rushed to his drawer to take the call.

“Hello?” He said with a husky tone.

“Yeah, there are done. Don’t worry I will be there in 30 minutes. Bye!” He ended up the call and immediately went to the bathroom.

--------------------------------------------------

*To all the passengers of flight 409B16, please turn off your electronic devices because any moment from now we will be landing at the NAIA Airport. Thank you!*

The passengers quickly turned their gadgets and devices off. He is one of it, he turned off his laptop and his mobile phone and putted it on his shoulder bag and rested his head on the headboard of his seat.

“Hello, Philippines!” He murmured sarcastically.

---------------------------------------------------

Minutes passed the plane landed safely. The passengers immediately went inside the airport to get their other things. He has a 3 luggage’s with him. When he was waiting for his things his phone rings,

“Hello? ” He answered the call.

“Ow yes, I’m just waiting for my things and I will just wait for you outside. Bye!” He added.

When his things came he immediately went to the exit.

He was observing the people and also the airport. Nothing changed, he thought. The place was still the same.

“Nice to be here in my hometown. Finally, I am really he---” He was cut by a familiar voice.

 

"Yeah, you are really here." He suddenly turns his back.

 

"Welcome back, Kim!" He was welcomed by a gorgeous lady and hugged him tight.

 

"Thanks, Isabelle!" The only words that came from his mouth and hugged her back.

 

Kim Jitaleela is a very quiet man. A son of Mr. and Mrs. Jitaleela were one of the most riches business persons and a popular couple in the whole wide world. A 27 year old Professional Chef in UK, not an approachable person, but quiet serious about many things. He can’t even smile, he is impassive all the time. He is working at LesYndrome’s BitterSweet Restaurant where is one of the leading restaurants in UK. Cooking is his great love. He is a person who didn’t believe in love because for him it was just a simple that may bring you to death. Aside from being a Chef he is also a part of a band named Zero Degree, as their lead vocalist and also a guitarist. This band consists of  three guys and one girl. They are performing in a Five Star Hotel in UK. Now Kim was invited by his friends in the Philippines for some important matter. And because he also wants to have a vacation to relax himself he agreed to it.