Start and End

Apology

So Eun has been looking at her phone screen for the nth time, waiting for his Jaerim-oppa's name to pop up. She's been also calling him but the irritating voice from the answering machine was the only thing she hears. 


So Eun just finished filming her action movie, which will be released in a month or two so she's taking a rest from the cameras before proceeding in a tiring promotion activities. Meanwhile, her boyfriend Jae Rim was too busy with his jampacked schedules of filming, photoshoots and fanmeets that he haven't contacted his girlfriend for almost 3 weeks which made So Eun agitated.


"Still no response huh? While I was the one filming, 3 days was the longest that I couldn't contact him. This is so unfair." She said to herself frustratingly, still looking at her phone while sitting on a coffee shop on a cold night near her own apartment.

Not thinking of the consequences, she suddenly thought of going to an exclusive bar she knows nearby. She was so desperate, lonely, mad and thinking that alcohol and a bit of shaking her body would ease the feelings she's having. She went to the bar wearing her red killer heels and a mini skin-tight black dress.

The bar where she went was for the elites, that's why she knew that she won't gain that much attention from other people which is true. She just blended with the crowd, no one noticing that she's one of the hottest female celebrity in Korea.

On the other hand, Jae Rim was so happy going back to his lounge from taping. At last, he was given a 5-day rest by his company. His past 3 weeks was a torture, he barely even touched his phone and he knows his girlfriend might not feel good about it so he thought that he would be spending his days of vacation with So Eun as an apology and give time for her. He cheerfully got his phone and saw tons of messages and voice mailbox from his one and only. So he pressed, speed dial 1 to contact her.

So Eun was sitting near the bartending section while drinking and saw Jae Rim's name appeared on her screen. She smiled bitterly and accepted the call.

"Jagi, guess what? I'm having a break from work and we could spend my vacation together." He said happily but not getting a response from her.

"So Eunnie, hey are you there? Wait, where are you? It's too noisy and the music is too loud. Jagi, where are you please?" He asked but So Eun still remained silent.

"You're making me worry. Come on, tell me where you are and I'll pick you." Rim said begging.

"Oh my great boyfriend called! So, as if you even care about me huh? 3 weeks Jae Rim-ssi. Go and find me, I won't tell you where" She finally blurted which made Jae Rim shocked and worried.

He was thinking deep to where he could find her then suddenly he checked if her phone tracker is on. Good thing it is. He got his car keys and drove to get her.

He found her and by checking, she only drank a little. He stood infront to where she sits and looking around many guys are checking her out which made him flinch. So Eun looked at him intently but with coldness.

"Wow you found me." 

"Why are you here? Come I'll drop you at your apartment, let's go home, and why wear that kind of flashing look, have you lost your mind?" He was trying to sound calm.

She was irritated with what he said "I don't want to. Just leave me here, I'm not yet done drinking you see, at least those guys have time to check me out." She emphasized the word time to him.

"You can't get drunk without me, let's go" He held her arms and guided her to his car. Though she doesn't want to be with him, he's so much stronger that he's already dragging her. She knows, he's getting mad too.

No one's talking inside the car. There was a complete deafening silence. And when they reached her apartment, he followed her inside.

"What are you doing? Go home now, you already did your part, you already sent me home. Go home too and ignore me again."

"We still need to talk"

"There's nothing to talk about. You're busy right? I don't want to add to your burden" She doesn't know why she's acting that way. She should be the one to undestand him the most. Maybe she just missed him a lot.

"Look Jagi, I'm really sorry. I know I was a jerk for not even contacting you once in a while. But I'm promising, I'll dedicate my 5 days of rest to you. As I've always said you're like a holiday to me."

She was touched by his words like she always does, but she didn't gave in that easily. Jae Rim still got no response from her. He tried to hug her, but she pushed him.

"Now, tell me So Eun, what do I need to do for you to forgive me. I hate the fact that we're being like this. If you're mad tell me, shout at me, hurt me. Just don't give me this kind of silent treatment please." He said with desperation on his voice.

She's starting to tear up. His sincere words never failed to reach her heart.

"Please So Eun, forgive me. I should know how to manage my time and give even a bit to you though I have so much to do" His voice almost cracking, ready to cry.

Her heart softened more when she saw his face which is about to cry. She don't know how but her feet guided her to him and her hands voluntarily cupped his face. He was surprised but flashed a smile to her.

"Oppa...I'm sorry for being too stubborn. I should not act this way" She said with sincere apology.

"No Jagiya, I should be the one to say sorry. I missed you so much, and I love you.

He kissed her forehead.."Just always remember" he kissed her right eyelid "at times we're not together" he kissed the tip of her nose "you never left my heart and mind" and finally he gave her a peck.

So Eun was giggling after he gave her butterfly kisses. 

"I missed you too Oppa. Very much that it hurts."

Jae Rim kissed her again, but passionately this time. They kissed like they never saw each other for years. So Eun asked Jae Rim to stay with her that night. He was surprised but of course he'll stay with her. They lay down on her bed, kissed and cuddled.
 
While lying under the linens, her head on top of his chest and his arms embracing her, getting ready to sleep...

"Jagi, am I forgiven?"

"Not yet" as she giggles.

"What?"

"I'll forgive you after the 5-days you'll spend with me. Never in our vacation that you'll mention about work."

"Okay okay, I get it. So do you have somewhere to go in mind? If you'll ask me I made a plan about going to..." she stopped him talking by giving him a kiss.

"Well, I wanna go to Jeju island......... with Bungbung!!!"