Jindy drabbles

Shuffle Drabble Challenge - Jindy Edition

a/n: haha, here you go! Please don’t mind any grammar mistakes and remember to read the a/n at the end too. ^^ Oh, and feel free to listen to the songs that I had to write "about".

Warning: slight swearing (nothing too serious though) and some drabbles are fluffy and then some are more angst, so expect quick mood changes between drabbles.

1) Shinhwa – Eusha Eusha

“Jin, move your !” Andy screamed to his best friend and lover who was sitting right where he wanted to build his sandcastle.

“Not until you come swim with me, Dongwan and Eric!” Junjin grinned back, as he stood up and grabbed Andy’s thin waist.

Andy started to “hit” Junjin, but in the end gave up and let himself be dragged by his hyung.

“See, isn’t this fun?” the taller male laughed as he splashed the cold ocean water on his boyfriend. Andy just tried to look mad, but looked oddly cute instead.

“Stop it, idiot!” he said, and Junjin frowned at him, but just then Andy jumped on him, making them both hit the water. Junjin was about to get mad, but then Andy pecked his lips, making Junjin flush. Andy rarely made the first move.

He looked at his mischievous boyfriend. “Serves you right!” Andy laughed.

 

2) Shinhwa – Love song

Andy had bought the flowers, had put on the perfect suit and chocolate was ready. Nothing could go wrong, right?

Junjin had just received the flowers and his chocolate from Andy moments later. He had been shocked seeing Andy in front of his house, even it was Valentine’s Day.

“You’re adorable!” Junjin cooed once he saw his small boyfriend in a fitted black suit holding flowers and chocolate.

“I was going for handsome,” Andy replied with a smirk. He couldn’t help but laugh at Junjin’s blushing face and how lovely his smile was. Especially when shy.

“I love you!” Junjin giggled as he engulfed Andy in a big hug.

“I love you too, but you’re going to smash the chocolate.”

“I’m willing to give up chocolate for a hug from you”.

 

3) Melody Fall – It can’t be over

It couldn’t be over. Not yet.

“Junjin, please,” Sunho sobbed. Junjin ignored his desperate cries, and slammed the doors. He couldn’t be with Sunho anymore, but he had to leave. His parents were against their relationship from the start, but Charlie Park, his father, was starting to go to desperate measures to separate them.

“I’m sorry, Sunho,” was all Junjin said before he left Andy. All the color in both of their worlds were fading, but they couldn’t be together anymore.

“Junjin, what did I do wrong!?” Sunho screamed to the empty room. No one was there anymore. Sunho only had the faded pictures of him and Junjin to comfort him, but they couldn’t stop the tears from flowing.

“I love you, I love you, I love you!” Sunho continued to scream, but Junjin wasn’t there and would probably never come back.

 

4) Fall out boy - Centuries

“Don’t forget me,” Junjin laughed as all the eyes were on him. He then pointed to one certain spot in the crowd watching him. “Especially you, Lee Sunho.”

Andy’s heart sped up. His crush was talking direct to him while he was on the boxing ring.

“We have the legendary PARK JUNJIN against ERIC MUN!” the announcer screamed as the crowd roared, but Andy stayed still. Junjin or Park Choong Jae’s eyes were on him, Andy, or Lee Sunho. Theey were drilling into his skin.

“3, 2, 1, START!” the announcer said again as both bodies went up against each other.

Junjin landed several hits on Eric effortlessly, all with the same smirk directed to Andy. Eric hit him too, but the winner was obvious. Junjin. Park Choong Jae. He would be remembere, especially by Andy.

 

5) Hurts - Illuminated

“I’m not dangerous,” the tall man whispered, bowing slightly and taking off his hat. “Don’t be afraid,” he added, reaching out his hand.

Andy held his breath. What did the mysterious man want?

“I’m not going to hurt you, Andy.”

Now Andy’s eyes widened. How could he know his name? Andy started to walk backwards, but someone took his hands.

“Come.”

The memories hit Andy hard then. He turned around and realized that this man was Junjin. “J-jinnie?” Andy whispered, tears forming in his eyes. Juunjin was supposed to be dead. Wasn’t he?

“I’ve missed you,” Junjin muttered, cupping Andy’s cheeks. They had been lovers at one point of their lives, but one day had to separate. But not anymore. Junjin was tking Andy with him.

 

6) Boy’s Republic – Video game

We live in a virtual world, or I do at least. I’m Lee Sunho, and I’m a frequent player in the game called Virtual paradise. It’s like your life – just that it’s now a video game. It’s freaking awesome.

I’m one of thhe best players at level freaking 163 and my experience is off the chart – so why in the world is there a newbie beating my right now?

That’s right, some new player called “Junjin” was totally wrecking me in battle mode. So many people were watching as he beat me.

“No way,” I hissed once my HP hit 0. “No freaking way.”

“Nice match, uhm, Andy was it?” Junjin’s character said to mine. My charater name was Andy, you see.

“Whatever,” I typed back, sulking.

“Haha, you’re a cutie,” the chactacter said, and despite it was me reading it out loud, it sounded very mocking.

“I’ll get back at you Junjin!”

“Good luck, sweet cheeks.”

 

7) Shinhwa – I gave you

“Is my hair good? Is my tie straight?” I mumble out to Eric hyung nervously. It was Junjin and I’s big day. We were getting married.

“Everything is fine, Sunho, no need to worry!” Eric sighed as we walked towards the church.

Oh god, we’re actually doing this. Oh god, I’m getting MARRIED, I thought and felt myself get tears in my eyes.

“Now,” Eric whispered and I entered the room. I saw my friends, family and fellow Shinhwa members standing up. And in front of me is Junjin. Junjin, my soon to be husband. Oh my freaking god.

The music was playing, I walked towards Junjin with tears in my eyes. His eyes were the same. Everything was a blur, but I’m so happy.

We said our vows said say yes and everything went perfectly.

“You may now kiss the… husband.”

Then his lips hit mine. Everything was and still is perfect.

 

8) Hollywood Undead - Glory

“Are we going to this? Is this worth it?” I gulped, looking at my five other friends. They had huge smiles on their faces as they held the fireworks in front of our small pricate school.

“Duh!” my shortest friend, Minwoo laughed as he already lit one of the fireworks.

To keep it short, our parents were idiotic towards us and now it’s payback. Dongwan was holding eggs, Eric was holding some spray paint, Hyesung was holding fireworks and even my crush, Andy was holding hammers.

“It’s fun,” Andy giggled and I smiled back. OK, I wanted to this too.

Then hell started – not for us, but for everyone else. Cause what’s life if you don’t have fun?

“HEEEELL YEEES!” Eric screamed as he sprayed everything and nothing. Cuss words were written all over our school.

Everything was chaos, but then Andy kissed my cheek after he smashed a window.

OK, this was totally worth it, I thought.

 

9) Mamamoo – Piano man

Andy worked at a bar where all instruments were free to use. Anyone could jam out and play for the workers and visitors.

Usuallyy it was some oldies who played nice country or something, but today it was a tall man in a nicely fitted suit showing his defined muscles sitting by the piano. He played jazzy song that was just Andy’s taste, and the man himself was just Andy’s taste as well. Andy his lips when the tall man walked towards him.

“Hello there, piano man,” Andy said with a wink.

“Hey. Could I have some water, bartender?” he replied with a just as seductive wink. Once he got the water, he bit his lip and thanked Andy. Oh yes, just my type, Andy thought as he traced the taller one’s suit.

“The name’s Andy.”

“I’m Junjin,” the other replied with a smirk, drinking up his drink.

“You know, Jinnie, you would look great without this suit on,” Andy innocently smiled, saying something not so innocent.

“You know, you’re pretty cute, but how about another time, babe?” Junjin chuckled as he jotted down a number on a piece of paper and threw it towards a dumbfounded Andy.

“Call me,” the pianist mouthed, walking out of the bar.

Andy’s mouth was an “o”, but he quickly regained his smirk and laughed back, a little bit too late. “Oh, you are so going to be mine.”

 

10) Ailee – Don’t touch me

“You’re not allowed to!” Andy pouted when Junjin put his hand on Andy’s thigh.

“What? Why not?” Junjin answered confused. Andy barely had the time to be with Junjin, after all, Andy was famous and Junjin was a small dancer, so why stop some nice lovemaking right now?

“Don’t you want to touch that other lady more?” Andy whined as he hid his face in his hands, trying to hide any tears that might show up.

“Other lady? Oh, you mean Hyori?” Junjin said with a smile. “Are you jealous?”

“O-o-of course not!” Andy almost shouted, suddenly standing up from their bed. “That’s why you can’t touch me!”

Junjin had to hold in his laughter, because this was too adorable.

“Hyori… Hyori’s my sister!” Junjin said, clutching his stomach and Andy’s face turned red.

“I knew that!” Andy said and turned redder and redder.

“Of course, beautiful,” Junjin cooed and pulled Andy down again, planting his forehead with warm kisses that soon moved down to his cheeks and then mouth.

“I hate you,” Andy mumbled.

“I love you too.”

 

a/n:

Asdfghjkl what is this

Ok, this was actually a lot of fun, so I recommend everyone do this, even if it was REALLY hard ;-;

Haha, I could actually feel my heart beating each time a new song came on, just waiting to hear what it was. TBH, I really liked the Mamamoo – Piano man drabble. I might just make that a full one short or something or probably not since I’m lazy. However, if you want me to continue any of these, just tell me and I just might consider it.

Oh, and for the last one: tsundere Andy is life.

Since I’m not allowed to edit this, you get to see the drabbles completely “” with lots of errors and mistakes (+ mistakes, mistakes and a HECK LOAD of mistakes) and horribly awkward plots. OTL

I hope you enjoyed my drabbles and have a nice day/night. :D

Feel free to comment if you liked it. ^^