Annyeong Baby

Oh My God...........

A lot of people have been waiting for the chapter so here it is


The GOT7 members sighed in frustration as they saw their leader pacing around the dorm like a chicken without its head. For the past week and a half, Jaebum has been unable to relax because of Jackson's due date. The rapper was heavily pregnant and close to giving birth, therefore, he has to rely on his husband for every single little thing.

The said rapper was peacefully sleeping in his room unknowing that his husband is pacing outside. The rapper soon woke up siting up in his bed and rubbing his eyes cutely. He pouted as he saw that his husband was not there. He felt the tears in his eyes and quickly blinked them away before slowly standing from the bed. He sighed and whimpered slightly when his tears came back. He went out the door and hunted his husband. He got to the living room and saw his husband pacing the room and his tears became more frequent.

"Jaebum~"

Jaebum and the members stopped what they were doing and turned to see Jackson standing there with tears streaming down his face. Jaebum smiled and made his way towards his lover and embraced him into a loving hug.

"Jackson, what's wrong? Why are you crying? Did you have a nightmare?"

Jackson shook his head and cried more hugging his husband tighter.

"What happened then?"

Jackson looked at his husband and Jaebum thought that Jackson was the cutest thing ever.

"You weren't there next to me when I woke up~~"

Jackson looked up at his husband before burying his face on Jaebum's chest. The said boy patted his lover on the back as the pregnant male sobbed.

"I'm sorry Jackson but you know that I will never leave you right?"

Jackson nodded his head and just continued to sob.

"I don't even know why I'm like this"

"Babe~ we've been over this already. The only reason that you're like this is because of your hormones, because you're pregnant"

Jackson sniffed and wiped his tears away. He looked up at Jaebum and smiled and winced when he suddenly felt pain in his stomach. He slowly kneeled down to the ground while wrapping his arms around his abdomen, feeling his pants getting wet.

The GOT7 members stared in silence and shock as they watched Jackson. Jaebum was the first to snap out of his stupor and kneeled down next to Jackson. The other members soon came out of their daze and gathered around the couple.

"Jackson, what's wrong?" Youngjae asked in a panicked voice

Jackson looked up at the members with tears streaming down his face. "My water broke the baby is coming"

The members froze again but was soon snapped out of their daze when Jackson cried out in pain. Jaebum scopped his lover into his arms and went to their room. The others got up and went to do various things, such as calling the manager. (A/N: their manager is hot!!!!!!)

Jaebum got their things ready and dressed Jackson and grabbed their hoodies and went downstairs to the van where their manager was waiting.

"I already called the doctor and he said that he'll be waiting for the both of you"

JB nodded as he focused his attention to Jackson and helped him to endure the pain.

When they got to the hospital, Jackson was immediately rushed into a room with Jaebum still holding his hand. The other members would have to wait outside until the baby arrived.

.....In the room.....

Dr. Jung checked on Jackson and looked up at him with a smile on his face. "Jackson, you are ready"

Jackson froze as he gripped Jaebum's hand tighter.

Jackson started pushing and soon after he heard a high-pitched scream fill the room. The doctor held up a baby that was covered in blood and other things and smiled brightly. "Congratulations, it's a girl!"

Jaebum smiled and kissed Jackson on the lips.

The nurses brought the baby to her parents after they had cleaned and dressed her.

Jackson and Jaebum looked down at their little angel.

"She's adorable"

Jackson nodded his head in agreement.

The doctor smiled at them and cleared his throat to gain their attention

"Congratulations again you too. Now what is this precious angel's name?"

Jackson hummed and thought for a while before a bright smile appeared on his face and he looked down at his beautiful daughter.

"Jinkyung. Im Jinkyung"

Jaebum looked at Jackson and smiled at him and kissed his daughter's hand. "It's a perfect name. I'll go and get the other members"

The other members of GOT7 came in and were holding pink everything. They were happy that the little princess of the group had finally made her debut into the world and she was nothing but perfect in everyway and that made the 2 parents very proud of their daughter

.

.

.

.

.

"That means that I need to be a strict father to Jinkyung...."

Everyone eyed Jaebum and sighed feeling very sorry for Jinkyung.


The story is very short, but I hope that you guys will love it all the same