"LOVE?"

Miss Nerd vs Mister Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HANA'S POV

"Wake up!! You're don't wanna be late on your first day right?"My mum said while hitting me with a pillow to wake me up. "Okay okay I'm up!" I said and walk to the bathroom.After getting ready for school,I look at my watch."OMG!I'm late!" I run downstairs."Bye mum!" I wave my hand at her and run to school quickly. "Hana-ah!! Aish..This girl is really.." She said while shaking her head.

AUTHOR'S POV

"Wait!! Don't close the gate yet!!" Hana runs as fast as she can.But sadly,the gate is closed."How I'm gonna get in there?" She thinks for a minute and got an idea."Maybe I'll just jump in" She said as she jumps over the fence."Finally!" She said as she hurry to her class.As she reach her class,the class is empty."Where's everyone?" She said as if there's someone in the class."Maybe I'll just go to the rooftop and skip class" She said as she walk to the rooftop.

L'S POV

"Where's Hana?" I ask Hana's classmate,Merra. "OMG!I can't believe the school's kingka is talking to me! But..Why are you searching for Hana the nerd?She doesn't come to school today.." She said. "Or maybe she does..But..She's just too stupid to think that we are having class at the lab" She said as she laughed along with her friends. I glared at her and start to walk away."Wait! Do you have aything to do with her? Why are you back-ing her up?" She said with an annoyed expresion. "That's none of your business" I said and walk away.

AUTHOR'S POV

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter