Beautiful

You Are Soo Beautiful

 

“Beautiful, beautiful ….”, Suho  was busy among scattered music sheets and blank papers on his working table in his room since he was trying to write lyrics for his solo track named  “Beautiful”. He couldn’t really make tunes like Chanyeol since Suho can’t really play any musical instruments well though he’s still learning. Well, at least, he could write lyrics, yes he could make awesome and fluffy lyrics which he spent most of his sleeping hours for that.

 “Hyung, what are you doing? I thought you’ve already gone to bed, grrrrrr, I’m so tired” Kyungsoo said once he entered his shared room with Suho. Kyungsoo was busy filming a drama all day long and after they’ve finished today’s cut, he had to go to Jo Insung sambaenim’s birthday party. At first, Kyungsoo tried to reject but Jo Insung treated him so well and taught him about the facial expressions and moods whenever they are on the set together, so Kyungsoo discard his tiredness in a bin and joined the party.

“Ah, Kyungsoo, have u come back? How’s your day? You looked tired Soo yah, this whole filming thing must be tiring right? Should I get you something to eat?” Suho asked his dong saeng who’s spraying all of his short limbs on his bed. “Nah, hyung, I’m full, I went to Jo Insung sambaenim’s party after filming”.

Suho felt a little bit of jealousy in his heart whenever he heard Kyungsoo mentioning about Insung sambaenim’s name. Of cause, Kyungsoo was filming this drama which takes up most of his work and Suho can’t barely see Kyungsoo’s face cause of his tight schedule and, whenever he came back from the set, he always used to tell Suho how Insung hyung treated him well, how beautiful Insung’s hyung’s heart is, how handsome he looked outside. Suho listened to all those words while trying to hide his emotional conflicts inside.


“Oh, party? Ha ha, did you have fun? Woah, it must be big considering how famous Insung hyung is, did you see a lot of famous actors and actresses? It’s a good opportunity for you Kyungsoo yah, you know, you should befriended with more people from the industry for your future acting career” Suho was glad that Kyungsoo’s getting more and more famous recently, but of cause he missed his little squishy baby soo who would play PS2 with him when they don’t have schedule. He missed him a lot but he knew that he had to encourage and support whatever Kyungsoo wanted to be.

 

“Yah, hyung, the party was held at his home, which is more like his mansion, I nearly got lost after I came out of toilet, it’s so freaking huge, hyung, and the food was awesome too, now my stomach’s hurt from all those food I ate and Kwangsoo hyung’s drunken jokes”. This time, Kyungsoo talked to Suho while sitting up on his bed, “But you know hyung, I wish you’re there, I seriously wish, and I wanna introduce you to my co-workers at the film set too, they are all cheerful and funny persons, why don’t you come see me on my set one day hyung”.

 

Suho was so glad, so so happy that he’s internally screaming, “my baby soo missed me, he wanted me to be with him”. “Ah right, I’ll try Kyungsoo yah” he said.

“So, tell me hyung, what were you doing before I got back, oh are those lyrics?” Kyungsoo asked while picking one of the lyrics sheets that Suho wrote. Suho immediately took it back with a flustered face and said, “You are not supposed to look at these, I’m not even finished yet”.

“Aish, hyung, you are so mean, when did we become strangers?” Kyungsoo asked with a puppy face that melted Suho’s heart for like 6839286432564 times since they met. “No, no, dun be mad, soo yah, it’s just that I’m afraid that you’ll laugh at my work since you know I’m not a smart composer like Chanyeol or Yixing”, Suho said worriedly that he might make his baby mad.

 

“It’s ok hyung, I’ll check it later and do not ever think you are inferior to other members in our group, all of our members are awesome and talented in their own ways, and you, you are EXO’s leader Kim Suho, who’s my favorite hyung, my favorite vocalist and lastly, you are the most handsome guy in our group, to be honest, erm, at least in my eyes cuz I’m your number one hard core fan, ok?” Kyungsoo said those words while patting Suho’s shoulders and left into the bathroom to take a warm bath, leaving a tomato faced Suho behind.

 

Awwn, my baby’s so oblivious in saying those words, sigh!! Only if he knew how much those words mean to me”, Suho whispered with a smile on his face.

Yeah, Kyungsoo was just a bapo, a fool that doesn’t know Suho’s heart.

 

Flashback

 They met like ~ 5 years ago since Kyungsoo joined SM as a trainee, Suho was already there training his off for almost 5 years and yet, SM hasn’t even thought about putting him into a group, that stressed Suho so bad. But, he didn’t complain a thing, thinking that he’s still lacking and instead, he tried harder and harder in learning every aspect that needed to be an idol. When they first met, Kyungsoo kinda freaked Suho out with his wide eyes and small body, Suho even thought, how on the world he got into SM with those creepy eyes and child body, but he had to flush down all those bad first impressions in a toilet once he heard him sing. Suho was just passing by the vocal training room one day and he heard someone singing Kim Bum Soo’s “I Miss you” in an angelic voice that he felt like it’s his first time hearing such a beautiful voice although he heard all those awesome voices of SM like Changmin, Kyuhyun or Jinki before.

He was stunned and peeked in the room to find out who’s the owner of that angelic voice and saw Kyungsoo’s vocal training session, there, his vocal trainer saw Suho and asked him to come in. “Aish, I’m screwed” he thought and went into the room. “Hey Suho-ssi, this is Kyungsoo, you’ve already known him right? I saw he was being introduced to all of the trainees the other day, oh I even heard a rumor that you guys are going to be in the same group as well”. Suho was confused, “a group?” he asked, “Oh finally, I’m going to be in a group, and what’s more amazing is I’m going to be the same group with this boy, wow” he thought while looking at the little boy in front of him who’s smiling with his sparkling beautiful eyes and heart shaped lips.

That’s how they met and they went along so well, they trained together, they hang out together and had late night snacks after having a long tiring training day. Suho thought all those years that he spent working so hard has become worth it, he was so lonely and tired back then since he couldn’t befriended with much trainees or artists as well. But now, he have Kyungsoo, he have this little baby brother like boy beside him who’s literally spending most of the training days together.

One day, their CEO called 12 of the trainees and broke them this important news that they are going to debut as a group named EXO, there’s 4 Chinese members in the group whom will be joined by other 2 Korean members to form EXO-M while other 6 Korean boys will form EXO-K, though they’ll promote together at times though.

Suho was so happy, yeah he can’t even control his tears after hearing their CEO continued to say that he’s going to be the leader of EXO as well as EXO-K while this model looking Canadian-Chinese guy named Kris’s chosen as EXO-M’s leader. All those years, all those tears have become worth it, he’s so happy and excited not only to be in this awesome group that’s consist of these amazing and talented boys but also he’s super high to be in the same group as well as in sub group with Kyungsoo. He pledged to himself that he’s going to be the best leader in k-pop industry and make EXO the top boy group all around the world. He also made a promise to himself that he’ll protect and take care of Kyungsoo even more, since he’s the one he found out he’s in love with for the first time in his life after all, but he also decided not to show his affections towards the younger since they both had to follow this crappy “No dating” rule after all.

End of flashback

 

“Hyung, Hyung, Suho Hyung, please help me,” Suho heard Kyungsoo shouting from the bathroom and got up quickly to reach the door, “hey what happened, Kyungsoo yah, did you slip and fall?” Suho asked with a worried tone.

“No, hyung, it’s just that my leg hurts a lot, I think I’m having cramps, ahhhh ahhhh” Kyungsoo shouted louder making Suho to turn the door knob and enter into the bathroom. There, he saw a crying Kyungsoo in the bubbles filled bathtub and his heart jumped out of his chest. But he didn’t have any extra time to be worshiping over Kyungsoo’s milky skin but stepped towards the bath tub fast and sit down next to it.


“Tell me where’s hurting Kyungsoo yah?” Suho asked and Kyungsoo pointed at his leg which’s in the bath tub. “It’s my right leg hyung”, Suho inspect and saw Kyungsoo’s leg muscles’ been contracted a bit which made him feel the cramp like sensations. “Ok, Just give me your leg, I’ll massage it for you, I think I have massage oil around here, while searching through his shower basket beside the tub, which he bought like a couple days ago to massage himself during bath, he put on a few drops on his hands and start to massage Kyungsoo’s small and short legs, so small and so cute that even look like a girl's legs. Suho’s having a hard time trying not to think about all those dirty thoughts on Kyungsoo but it’s almost impossible since -Kyungsoo-in-a-bath-tub-letting-him-massage-his-leg thingy is too much to handle.


“Hyung, Hyung, heyyyyyyyyyy Suho Hyung, I’m ok now, thank you, OMG, how come you look so distracted? Are you tired and sleepy hyung? I’m so sorry that I bother you by asking you to help me with my cramps” Kyungsoo said in a sorrowful tone which saved Suho back from his R rated thoughts.

“Oh, are you ok now? Thank god, I was worried” Suho said and moved his attention to Kyungsoo’s legs and to his feet where he saw some bruises and abrasions.


“Oh gosh, what on the world happened to you, Soo yah? You are all bleeding” Suho shouted.

“Erm, it’s not bleeding hyung, it’s just that I had to run bare foot for today’s cut, the director had me run for about like an hour but don’t worry he gave me break times and the staffs even nursed my foot and applied some anti septics” Kyungsoo said but that didn’t help Suho’s sorrowful and angry face.

“Yah, how could they let you run for an hour, that’s just so cruel, I’m calling that director now, I’ll tell all the managers and I’ll sue that production team for hurting you this bad”, Suho said angrily.

“Ahhh, Hyung, please don’t overreact, I’m ok, I can even walk myself back to dorm, I can walk perfectly”, Kyungsoo assured Suho and tried to get up from the bath and turned around to reach his towel  which turned out to show his to Suho. Suho’s heart stopped for a while and he without himself knowing sprung himself out of the bathroom leaving the poor little Kyungsoo behind.

Kyungsoo got out of bathroom and whining “Hyung, you acted like you cared about me a couple minutes ago and you left me without even helping me out of bath tub, you are the one that’s cruel, hyung”.

Suho was standing near his bed and trying to turn his gaze away from the half- Kyungsoo with a towel around his waist and said “You said you can walk perfectly fine, so I left, just wait here and change into your comfy pajamas, I’ll be back.”

Then, he went out of their room into the kitchen to find the health kit box in the kitchen’s cabinet.

“Lay on your bed, I’ll dress your wounds on your feet,” Suho said and start to put on anti septics and applied rilakuma printed plasters on his feet, which Chanyeol bought from the pharmacy like 1 week ago.

“There, it’s done, and go to sleep, good night my baby Soo, do not hurt yourself next time, cause it’s hurting me too, can you promise me that?” Suho said.

Kyungsoo didn’t reply anything but tried to sit up on his bed and leaned closer to Suho to put a hand on his right cheek and pecked his left cheek.

Suho caught his breath and stared into Kyungsoo’s beautiful eyes for a while, he’s not moving, he’s not breathing, it felt like the world stopped spinning for a while like in Do Min Joon and Chun Song Yi’s movie “You Who Came from Star”.

 

“Good night Hyung, You are the best hyung, the best friend I’ve ever had, I love you and thank you so so much Hyung”, Kyungsoo said and lay back on his bed after turning off his bed lamp.

Suho tried to breathe again but his heart was beating at a rate of 150/minute, “did he just kiss me and tell me that he loved me? Am I dreaming? OMG”, he though. He put blanket onto Kyungsoo’s body, moved to his bed and turned off his bed lamp and fell into sleep with a big grin on his face.

Kyungsoo’s POV

“What’s wrong with me? Why did I kiss him? Jeeze, Do Kyungsoo, Are you that dumb enough to make all of those moves? What if Suho hyung thinks strangely of me from now on? He’s just treating me nice as his own little brother anyway, but I saw Suho Hyung blushed after I pecked his cheek, I even saw him too much distracted while massaging my leg. Aahhhhhh, get all of your senses back together and stop day dreaming Do Kyung soo, it’s nearly 2 am already”, Kyungsoo was having a battle with his inner mind before he drifted into sleep.

That night Kyungsoo had a dream, in his dream, both of them are in a foreign country, with white people around them, Suho was holding Kyungsoo’s hand and walking along a river bank. They both smiled at each other, there’s no paparazzis or fansite masters around them to shoot them with DSLR cameras. It’s just him and his hyung aka love of his life Suho, walking around hand in hand while gazing at the setting sun. Kyungsoo woke up with a fluttering heart in his chest, he checked the other’s bed and he saw Suho was sleeping like a baby while hugging his pillow tight.

Kyungsoo got up from his bed and went into the toilet to empty his bladder, it’s still around 5 am, and the whole dorm is quite apart from soft snoring noises. Once Kyungsoo came back into the room, he couldn’t help but check what Suho was writing as his lyrics, so he took that paper that Suho grabbed away from him earlier and start to read after turning on a small light bulb at the table.

 

Beautiful, beautiful
Your voice is a melody (my baby soo’s voice)
Ooh you beautiful, beautiful
Follow that mysterious light
Ooh you beautiful, beautiful
More than any star in a legend (my baby soo’s a star)
Ooh you beautiful, beautiful
You’re so bright

Beautiful, beautiful
Open the doors of heaven (only allow me)
Ooh you beautiful, beautiful
Your eyes are bright and moist
(I’m falling into you, only into you)
Ooh you beautiful, beautiful
Forgetting even time (forgetting even myself)
Ooh you beautiful, beautiful
I’m forever dreaming a dream called you

 

My beautiful Kyungsoo  yah, Saranghae ….

Kyungsoo saw Suho scratched his names among the lyrics with some doodles and some cute cartoons which look like those Kyungsoo’s fanarts.

 

Kyungsoo heart pounded like a train, he didn’t know what to do, so he turned off the light and stood without moving a bit for a while, “So, does this mean that Suho Hyung had the same feelings that I’ve been having for him all along? Did he just write he loves me? OMG, Kyungsoo get up from your dream” he thought and he tried to pinch himself and it hurts. “So, this is not a dream, it’s happening, and for real”.

He moved himself near Suho’s bed and crouched down, it’s still dark in their room but not dark enough not to notice Suho’s angel like face, Kyungsoo’s taking his time to admire his Hyung’s features, his cute nose, his pink lips, his smooth cheeks and Kyungsoo removed a few strings of hair covering Suho’s eyes and leaned in to kiss him on his lips, it just lasted for like 3 seconds, hoping not to wake up his hyung, he whispered “I Love you too, Hyung”. Then, Kyungsoo went back to his bed and decided to confess his love to his hyung tomorrow morning.

 

It’s around 9 am next morning when Suho woke up, hearing some noises of Baekhyun and Chanyeol arguing for like nth time. He turned around to check Kyungsoo and found that he’s still sleeping on the other bed. Suho smiled and looked at his baby for a while, and got out of bed to go into bathroom to brush his teeth.

Kyungsoo woke up a few minutes later and saw Suho’s bed empty, he then joined Suho in the bath room to brush his teeth too. They were just brushing their teeth together while stealing glances at each other through the mirror, then, they rinsed their mouths and turned around to look at each other.

 

“Do Kyungsoo, I Love you, I’ve been in love with you all along since our trainee years,” Suho pronounced first leaving the nervous Kyungsoo who’s trying to open and close his mouth for a million times.

Tears started to brim on Kyungsoo’s eyes and he threw his arms around Suho’s neck and put him into a rib breaking embrace. He broke the hug a while later and stared into Suho’s beautiful brown orbs and said, “I Love you too hyung”.

“Oh, I heard that last night too and someone stole a kiss on my lips as well” Suho said and Kyungsoo’s chubby cheeks turned into bright strawberry color while chewing on his lower lips.

Suho noticed that and pecked Kyungsoo’s forehead to make him look up at him. “Now it’s time for some revenge”, Suho said and caught Kyungsoo’s lower lips into his, their kiss started off a little innocent with some nibbling and pecking but soon after Suho hold up Kyungsoo by his arms and put him on the counter beside the sink, it turned out into a little make out session.

They had to catch some breath after their long 1st official kiss. They stared at each other faces with eyes that filled with love.

“Hyung, are we like boyfriends now?” Kyungsoo asked and Suho replied, “Not just boyfriends Kyungsoo yah, we are the love birds who are going to spend the entire life together”.


A/N: This fic is dedicated to my lovely baby sister pauksa who's been down lately, and oh, i haven't even given you a birthday present yet, how bad of me, OTL. i'm sry, i'll surely buy you something nice later, but can u accept this fic as a birthday present as well?

Shout out to all KyungMyeon, Sudo shippers on the world, do not be depressed because not many people ship them, while the most important thing is how real they are. KM is the most real ship of EXO as far as i see. So, cheer up and lets keep supporting our appa and umma of EXO ok? Saranghaja!!!!!!