Disaster

If Only

This night is just like another peaceful night, just me and Mino watching some movies together. Actually he’s the one who watch that movie, and I? I just looking at him, I don’t know, it seems like I cannot get over him, even if I know he never gonna be mine.

“Taehyun-ah, this movie was so boring. Can I switch to another one?” he ask me with an aegyo face. “Sure just change it, whatever you want” I smiled like nothing happen. You know what song mino? You don’t need my permission to do anything what you want, and I'll also do anything that you ask me to do. Even if you ask me to get out without any coat or umbrella in this snow rain, I’ll do it for you.

Yeah, I love my best friend. I love him since…. Actually, I’m not really sure when is the first day I start to look Mino in different way. We grew up together, almost spent our entire life together and I hope it won’t change. I know it sound stupid and cheesy, how you fall for your best friend and hope they’ll spent their entire life with you.

I know, Mino would never love me back. But here I’m, still hoping for a miracle, maybe someday he’ll realize that I’m here, loving him as always.

“Nammie, I want to tell you something. I want you to be the first one to know this. Don’t freak out okay?” his face is so red and full of nervous, is it possible if he want to tell me that he also fall for me? God, is this really happening? The time when I can have him for myself? Is it finally the time when I can call him mine, and tell all of his ex-girlfriend to step back and get over him?

“What is it? You broke up again” I’ve tried my best to stay calm in front of him. “No, this even better. I’m getting engage Nammie, engage. I propose Dara last night, and she said yes. I’m so happy Nammie. It’s like finally I found my true love. I always know she’s the one, but I was too afraid to propose. And last night, she’s so pretty in her black dress…” stop it mino I don’t want to hear it anymore. “And I’m so sorry. I was lying to you. That day, when I asked you to accompany me, choosing some ring for my sister, it was lie. I bought that ring for Dara, I don’t want to tell you ‘till I’m sure that I’ll propose her”

“Are you okay Nammie? Why you look so pale? Are you sick?” why do you think I look so pale Mino? It’s all because of you. I have love you for many years, but now you gonna get married having a child and when that time coming it’ll be impossible for me to still love you. What should I do Mino? What should I do to make you realize that I’ve always and always love you. Why I was born a man? Why? Why I can’t love you? Why you never look at me like the way I look at you Mino-ah? Why I always be your guy best friend?