WHAT?!

Friends With Weirdo

Myeonnie stay up all night waiting for the old lady to wake up. She was leaned on Lay's chest who is asleep. She keep trying to opened her eyes and even pinched her cheeks to stay awake.

The old lady was sleepin on their bed and they end up sleeping on the love seat in their room. 

The old lady stirred and opened her eyes and looked around her. Myeonnie quickly stand up and approched her as soon she noticed the old lady had awake.

"Hello madam" Myeonnie said softly carefully dont want the old lady afraid.

"Oh hello there young lady. Where am I?" The old lady asked her and Lay had awake too.

"My friend accidentally knocked you out , madam" Myeonnie said politely with Lay eyes still closed backhugged her. "Morning baby" Myeonnie whispered and kissed his cheeks. Lay hummed and rested his chin on her shoulder.

"Awww such a sweet couple you two are. Young people pst. Oh dont called me madam. Just called me grandma" Grandma said as she watched the lovey dovey couple.

Lay opened his eyes as looked at grandma on their bed. His eyes shot opened widely and tightly hugged Myeonnie. "Who is that? Why is she on our bed? OMG intruder!!" Lay shouted.

Myeonnie shrieked at the sudden voiced and put her hand to closed his mouth and shush him. "Lay, can you not shouting? You hurting my ears"

"But that old lady on our bed in our HOUSE" Lay is in panicked.

"She is the old lady you carried last night" Myeonnie said in poker face.

Lay 'oh' and bowed at grandma "Im sorry for my rudeness,grandma"

"Its ok" Grandma just smiled sweetly at him. 

Soon, all the others coming in and crowded the room. 

"Oh You guys are a lot in one big house" grandma said looked each of 12 faces (A/N: This making my heart hurts :'( ignore meyhh).

"Hi grandma! do you remember me?" Lulu sat infront of grandma and waved at her.

"No but you face look familiar" 

Lulu pouted and then find an idea. She tied her hair in apple style and looked at grandma.

"How about now?" She asked.

That grandma stared at her face and examined. "Oh you are that nice pretty boy who buy my cookies. Ommo! You looked more pretty as a girl" 

Lulu blushed at her compliment "Thank you"

"Oh my! Im sorry that I turned you and your friends as a girl. I messed up the ingredient" grandma apologized to her.

"I TOLD YA THAT OLD LADY IS A WITCH" Chanyeol pointed furiously at grandma and Baekkie slapped his hand away "Dont be rude, doofus!"

Grandma just laughed "Yes Im a witch but the nice witch. I just accidentally put that potion without reading it first" 

"Is there any way to got back to our original body?" Minnie said sudden

"There is actually but"

"But what?"

"Its the cure had lasted 5000 years ago"

"You've have got to be kidding me" Baekkie gasped and searching for the old lady is joking but none.

"Why would I be joking right now, young lady" grandma furrowed her eyebrows.

"So we will be a girl foverer?!" Minnie started to freaked out.

"I still not get used this bra. Its itchy" Taozi pouted

"Uhmm yes. But the good thing is that you all will live happily ever after,right?" Grandma said.

The others just quiet and looked each other.

"..."

"..."

 

Then, grandma had been thrown out of the house "DO YOU THINK THIS IS KIND OF FAIRYTALE?!" Kyungie said in furious.

"Wow kyungsoo as a girl is even scarier" Sehun whispered at Kai. Kai just nodded in satisfied.

" YOU BETTER STAY AWAY FROM THIS HOUSE" Minnie shouted beside Kyungie.

 

As soon as they throw the old witch, they all at the living room.

"I cant believe we will be a girl forever" Myeonnie said.

Suddenly Chanyeol's phone buzzed in his pocket. 

"Hello mom...what?!... haha nothing... ok.. bye mom" Chanyeol started to freaked out as he ended the call.

"Baek! Mom want to see us tomorrow"

"What?!"