Small Shop

Friends With Weirdo

After they fighting over who is the most beautiful. All 12 of them start searching for the old lady.

Okay Lulu, can you recall back where you found the old lady?" Sehun asked her.

"Im not sure after I fainted hmm oh! I remember!" Lulu dragged Sehun and leaded them to a small shop.

 

"Here? Are you sure?" Chen asked

"Yes,Im sure she is here the last time I met her. She sell infront of this small shop" Lulu pouted and almost want to sobbed.

"No dont cry,lets try ask the worker in the shop" Kyungie said and walked inside the shop.

 

The male worker at the counter saw Kyungie entered the shop and he almost fall in love by the beauty infront of him if its not because of the jealous Kai giving him a death glare.

The male worker gulped and looked away. Kyungie walked towards the male worker with Kai behind her.

Kyungie gave him a sweet smile "Hello!"

"H-Hello,How may I help you?" The male worker flustered at Kyungie.

"Wait,Lulu! Come here a minute!" Kyungie called Lulu to come to the counter.

'Omg! There are beautiful girls. Oh god! What had I dreamt last night' The male worked said in his thought. But his thought is being crashed when he feel a dark aura both of his side.

"What are you thinking,buddy?" Kai who is standing close beside him and whispered at his ear with a scary tone while Sehun standing at his left. The male worker are too busy staring the two girls that he didnt realised Kai and Sehun standing beside him.

"Now listen to what are my girlfriend want to say" Sehun said with the same tone. The male worker gulped and nodded quickly.

"OH WUHOOO CHOCOLATE!" Chen suddenly shouted making all of them looked at him.

"What?! Chocolate is my life and also my Minnie" Chen said and hugged Minnie.

Minnie slapped his hand softly and shook her head. "You also the same as Kai and Sehun always Chocolate"

 

Kyungie turned her attention back to the male worker who is squeezed between Kai and Sehun. 

"Guys, give the poor boy some space" Kyungsoo said. They both walked back to their girlfriends.

"So kid" Lulu started.

"Im 17 actually"

"Shut up Kid!" Sehun glared at him.

Lulu patted Sehun's arm "Do you remember the old lady who sell some biscuits infront of this shop?"

"What old lady?" 

Everyone is facepalmed.

 

"Hey guys! Do you know where is the toilet?" Everyone attention is now towards Chanyeol who is trying hard to hold his pee.

"Babe, you know this is just a small shop. What would you expect" Baekkie rolled her eyes.

"We will go find toilet for this giant. Dont leave yet." Baekkie dragged Chanyeol out of the shop.

"Hey, do this shop had sell bb cream?" Kris looked everywhere.

 "Gege,you already had almost like 8 bb creams at home" Taozi rolled her eyes

 

"Oh now I know that old lady" The male worker said.

"Good. Do you know where she is now?"

"I dont know. Sorry. She just dissapeared like that but she gave me this cookies" The male worker gave the cookies to Kyungie.

 Kyungie take the cookie and show it to them "This us the same cookie we just ate this morning" She turned the cookies the other side and it shows address.

"Look! An address. Guys! I think we found it lets go!" Kyungie shouted.

The male worker flinched when Chen put almost 100 chocolates on the counter. "How much?"

"Errr ---" The male worker didnt even finish to what is he gonna said when a 1000$ was placed on desk by a delicate hand. 

"Keep the change" Myeonnie was the one gave the money. "Now Chen, you must share"

"Great,now you really are looks like a mother" Chen sighed and gave each of them his chocolates.

"Ohhh Myeonnie! I got chocolate. Lets eat it together" Lay cutely waved the chocolate that in his hand. Myeonnie giggled and pinched his cheek.

 

They all walked out of the shop and in the mean time Chanyeol and Baekkie appeared too.

"Sorry we are late. Chanyeol had a problem with the toilet bowl" Baekkie said

The others opened their mouth to ask what happen but "Dont ask" Baekkie stopped them. They closed their mouth again.