TAORIS

Friends With Weirdo

"BABE Where are you!?" Tao shouted in the room.

"What? Im trying to put bb cream on my face" Kris coming out from the bathroom face with bb cream.

Tao make a poker face "You put that ty cream on your almost half an hour. We should go out the park right now" Tao huffed in frustration.

"Hey! Dont ever mock my bb cream and what? You want to put YOUR cream instead?" Kris wiggled his eyebrows and quickly avoid a flying pillow.

"Urghh you such a ert" Tao tried to throw another pillow towards Kris.

"But baby~ We had so much fun last night-- oof!" Kris face contact with a pillow.

Tao pouted and his face is red as tomato. He plopped his body on the bed face first. Kris chuckled at his cute lover and walked back to the bathroom to washed his face.

After he washed his face, laying down beside the angry panda. He slide his arms around the boy waist and kissed his cheeks. "Hey, Im sorry. Now we can go to the park" 

Tao pouted and layed his head on Kris's chest. "Carry me. Im feel lazy" He bashed his eyelashes cutely at Kris.

Kris chuckled "Aish you. Fine" He carried the boy bridal style outside the room passing an angry red face Kyungsoo. 

"Erghh stupid Kai! STUPID !" Kyungsoo keep mumble angrily. 

Tao and Kris watched as Kyungsoo passed them then Kai trailed after. "But babe I thought we gonna have just now. BABY WAIT!!" Kai running to where Kyungsoo have gone.

"Wow thats really" Kris said but then he looked at Tao cute smiled. "Oh yea! To the park here we go"

 

AT THE PARK

"Here we are" Kris hold the hands walked side by side feeling the fresh winds. He saw a beautiful purple flower and picked it up. "For you" He gave to Tao.

"Well such a romantic guy you are. Thank you" Tao took the flower from him and smelled the flower. He smiled and kissed Kris's cheeks.

"Lets go by the lake"

They watched the ducks on the lake and give some bread for the ducks. Tao laughed when a duck followed Kris and tried to poke Kris' . They having so much fun at the park.They got so tired and sat beside the lake.

"I having so much fun. Thanks krissy" Tao leaned his head on the taller chest.

"Your welcome" Kris grabbed Tao's chin and connect their lips. They shared a passionare kiss beside the lake.

"I love you" Kris hugged him.

"I love you too" Tao giggled.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

YEA ITS KINDA LAME. IM SORRY :(

I LOST MY TAORIS FEELS HUHUH AND I MISS THEM A LOT BECAUSE THEY ARE MY FIRST OTP.

ENJOY READING

~NER~