Chapter 1

"I Said I Love You"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter 1 [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] It was the day Jeongguk realized that even though it was only one person, someone did care about him in this world. That person even loved him. He finally found someone to hold onto.

His father had died in a car accident 13 years ago, when he was only 5 years old. His mother was in the car too. She had survived the accident but, after being in a coma for 3 days, when she found out her husband had died she couldn’t bear the shock and went insane. She was hospitalized in a mental institution.

Due to this fact, Jeongguk was taken to an orphanage. He was never adopted and he left the orphanage shortly after he turned 18 years of age.

When he was 12, the orphanage director told him why he was brought there. That day he cried for his dad and thought of his mother. He decided he will go visit her, at least to see how she looks if it wasn’t possible for him to talk to her.

A few days later he went to see her. She was a beautiful woman, there was no doubt. Jeongguk resembled her a lot. Tall, brown eyes, black hair, a small cute nose, small and pink lips. He looked at her and she looked back at him. A tear ran down his cheek, but when she saw him crying she started screaming and told him to go away. From that day on, Jeongguk thought of himself as truly being an orphan. His father was dead and his mother told him to go away.

But he was always a good child. He was a brilliant student,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter