Hidden love?

Pizza Day!!!!

"YAH MI KYUNG-AH PIZZA IS HERE!!!" Daehyun ran down stairs screaming to you.

"Really" you said poping your head up from the livingroom couch with your hair messy and tangled.He chuckled at your hair and then ran to the kitchen to place them down.You darted in like a Cheetah and snatched a plate and three pieces of large pizza.He just sat there and laughed at you.Then he began getting his piece's moking you almost perfectly.

"Pabo yah stop being so rude to me" you said in a whining tone with pizza stuffed in your mouth.

"Okay okay"he said sitting next to you. He turned to you and watched you practiclly inhale your pizza and he practically died of laughter.You turned to him giving him a stern look normally your stern look would have scared anyone but he knew you well and he also knew you couldn't hert a fly and it wasnt really helping you that you had pizza shoved in your mouth and looked like a total goof.As you continued to eat your pizza you noticed how Daehyun was acting strange he kept watching you and he wasn't inhaling his pizza like you like he normally was also it looked like he was sweating alot.

"Daehyun-ah are you okay?"you said with consern.

"Uh..... y-yeah...w-why you ask?"he said stuttering.

"Umm.. no reason" you answered suspiciously.After he finished and went to wash his plate he was about to go upstairs when he siad somthing so suprising to you and your mouth full of more pizza!!!

"Mi Kyung i need to tell you something really important!" he said seriusly.

"Yeah sure you can always tell me anything." you said very seriusly thinking he was going to tell you something very sad and personal.You where a very trustwerthy person and you felt guilty easy you were basically a soft push over but that is what he loved most about you.

"I love you"he said loudly.You looked up from your plate confused.

"did you j-just say you l-l-love me"you said stuttering in disbeliuf.

"yes i did i cant hide my feelings anymore i love you so much since grade school." he said with pride.You stared at him eyes wide and before he could do anything you ran up to him and hugged him with joy.
"I love you....TOOO!!" you said wailing in tears you loved him so much but thought he had no interest in you you had so many feeling you couldn't take.

"Omo...uhh please don't cry..Mi Kyung-ah uhh its okay."he said awkwardly he didnt know what to do in these situations.

"Oh uhh sorry i feel so rude but this is really how i feel i dont want to dump my feeling on you" you said straighting and brushing of your "KISS" rock and roll t-shirt.
"No no its fine i really dont care"he said pulling you back into a tight hug.He gently kissed your forehead and rocked side to side with you in his arms.This is it. This is what you had dreamed of.It felt so safe and warm in his arms you never wanted to leave.You knew he was the one.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ugh sorry for that cheesy one shot just had to get it off my chest. I hope you enjoy though.Even though i actually made it for my bestfriend.Shmur...hehe.