Chapter 1

I'm Sorry For Loving You
Lee Jongsuk was the first to rouse from his deep intoxicated slumber to find himself snuggled up against the warm broad chest of his best friend. When he realized his position his heart began to beat unconrollably fast, he didn't want to be the first to move because he didn't want the warmth to be ripped from his grasp. 'Woobin is your best friend, not a hot water bottle' he thought, conflicted. 'It wasn't that strange to have impure feelings for your male best friend, I mean, objectively he just so happens to be a drop dead gorgeous, and charismatic model.' The light pouring in from the open window shining brightly was making it hard for Jongsuk to remain still. Just when he thought that he was going to have to get up; Woobin made the first move grabbing jongsuk's waist and pulling him closer to his body. 
 
Woobin whispered into his ear "Wake up sleepy head" the warm breath tickling both his ear and heart. At this he bolted upright out of Woobin's arms, blushing to his ears. "Aigoo, so cute" he childed to Jongsuk as he marched towards the bathroom to get washed up before work. 
 
In the shower Jongsuk cursed himself as he roughly scrubbed his hair. When he thought of how Woobin touched him he blushed yet again, and banged his hand against the slick tile of the shower's wall. 'Woobin would hate you if he found out the way that you look at him. I would never confess my feelings that would be the end of both of our careers, I don't really care about myself but I would never do this to him.' The only person who even knew that Jongsuk was gay was his manager who realized by observing him and Woobin together. He warned him to keep his distance often but Jongsuk decided to allow himself to at least be as close as bestfriends would be.
 
He turned the shower off and stepped outside the curtain as he dried himself off with a fresh white towel. He stared at himself in the mirror admiring how well he had slept. He was still in awe at how well he sleeps whenever he is with Woobin compared to when he is alone when it takes him hours to get to sleep and even then he wakes up at least once in the middle of the night. He changes into a loose tank top and a pair of jeans before walking into Woobin's room, still drying his hair. As he opens the door he is greeted by the 188 centimeters of perfection covered only by a small towel around his waist. "Yah!! What the hell are you doing?!" The younger shouted in surprise as he once again found himself pressed against Woobin's sculpted body. 
 
"I could ask you the same thing; we only have an hour before we have to be at the studio now." He rolled his eyes and walked past jongsuk into the bathroom. 'Aish, seriously! Why do I have to blush at every single interaction?! ' He walked over to the bedside table where he left his phone to charge and picked it up about the call his manager to remind him that he is getting a ride to work today with Woobin when he noticed something strange. His wallpaper had been changed to a selfie of a warm, cuddly and sleepy Woobin. "Aigoo, so childish" he smiled to himself and walked to the balcony to make his phone call.