Confirmation

Youre Mine~

~AT THE CLASSROOM~

you look at Taesun and you have so many toughts to yourself~

"why does he reminds me of Taemin ? why does he looks like him in many angles?is he-"  your thoughts suddenly stops and your face was shocked then you said to your self "he is the older brother of Taemin!!!"

"KKKKRRRRIIIINNNGGGGGGGG"

"i must ask him if he is the brother of Taemin" you thought to yourself.

"uhmm, Taesun sunbae ."

"ne ?"

"can i talk to you in private?"

"huh? uhmm.. sure." Taesun nodded.

You grab his hand and you run to the park and sit at one of the bench there.

"so, Mee kyung~ what do you want to talk about ?" Taesun looked at you..

"hmm.. sunbae .. i'm just curious and i want to ask you something."

Taesun is looking at you with a blank face, having no idea what are you going to ask him.

"what is is?"

"hmm.. a-are you the o-older brother of T-T-Taemin?" you stuttered.

Taesun sigh and you lift your face to look at him.

"i thought no one will noticed. how did you know?" Taesun was looking now at nowhere.

"hmm.. i'm a Shawol, i also love Taemin.. i think i know everything about him and the other sahwols also." You are still looking at him with worried face..

Taesun forced a smile and look at you.

"i see~ i guess i can't hide that fact. so now, are you going to ask for my brother's autograph?"

"a-aniyo~" you blushed..

Taesun chuckled. "kyeopta~"

you blushed more whentaesun said that..

"uhm.. it's getting late~ i guess we need to go home now."

Taesun nodded "let me bring you to your home~"

"huh? n-n-no~" you shook your head.

"aish.. let me~ ok ?"

"b-bu-"

"no buts!" Taesun cut you off and he smiled that sweetest smile agian..

You and Taesun were walking as you reached your house.

"uhmm~ gomawo~" you bowed.

"hmm~ aren't you asking me to come in?" Taesun smiled.

"uhmm~ come in to my house~" you opened the door and you lead him to your living room:

living room

"wow! it's so clean in here, uhmm where is your family ?"

you give Taesun a snacks from the kitchen and put a small forced smile on your face..

"they are~ ......... gone~"

"mwo ? gone ? what do you mean?

"my father died 3 years ago, my mother left me alone and moved far away with his boyfriend."

"uhmm~ don't you have siblings?"

"i'm the only child.." tears are filling your eyes then suddenly it runs to your cheecks~

"oh~ sorry for asking ttoo much details.." Taesun hold your hand and drag you to his side as he rub your back up and down..

you wipe your tears away..

"uhmm.. it's okay~ sorry for crying.." you smiled..

"why are you saying sorry? haha.. your living alone? how about minhee?"

"uhmm she's living with her family.. and she is the one who woke me up in the morning by ringing my phone, and she also brings food for me because she knows i'm terrible at cooking~"

"wow~ uhmm can i have your phone?"

you stared at him clueless and give him your phone~

Taesun get his phone and pressed the keys.. Taesun gives you back your phone and he dialed on his phone~

"yoeboseyo ? Minhee~yah.. it's Taesun, Mee kyung's classmate, uhmm.. i just want to tell you that i will be the one who will bring foods for Mee kyung tomorrow and for the rest of the school days.. thank you."

Taesun hang the phone and smiled at you.

you looked shocked and blushing.

"why did you do that?"

"i'm just helping you."

"uhmm.. thank you for your concern but-"

"oooops ! no buts!" he placed his finger on your lips to cut you off.

"it's embarassing"

"no it's not."

"thank you"

"welcome.. hehehe .. hmm .. i'm just curious, where do you get money for you expenses?"

"i have a job at a hotel every friday night to sunday"

"jinjja? what is your work there? and where is that hotel?"

"i'm just a janitress at Incheon Hotel"

"woah! how much is your salary?"

"not so big~ just enough for my expenses and everyday needs~"

"i see~ i salute you!" Taesun stand up and do a salute pose like a soldier.

you laughed at his pose..

"i guess it's so late so i better get going.."

"take care"

"ne~ don't be late tomorrow huh ?"

"ne"

 

--

*sigh*

what do you think of Taesun? hehehe..

COMMENTS PLEASE ?