One

Don't Forget

"Mi... Are you done pack your thing?"
"No"
There, a teenage girl lie down on her back at a cold floor and see her mother packing some photo frame on the wall and save it in a box with sign "Memories". They need to pack their thing because they will move from this house their living in for this past 18 years. They will move to the country where her mother family live,although they always visit them when they have time but now its a different situation. Her father is a business man and he never at home, his always at home when it come to birthday party of one of his lovely family or he take a break for winter or summer. He might busy but he really love his little family. After All Family is number one for him. And now her father decide to move to a country where his business begin for the first time 25 years ago. And 25 years ago its the first time when he with his wife meet. After they got married and the company became success with just 2 years, they choose to move to italy and start build a new company, when he busy with his office his wife busy with her own restaurant. Yes, she love cooking.

"You already know if we will leave the day after tomorrow, right? And as you know if we don't have much time for packing. So, go to your room and pack your thing"

She try to pull her daughter and make her stand up, but the the girl just stare to her mother, lie there with the unreadable face.

"Can i just stay here instead?" she said flatly

"No, dear you must go with us" her mom start to her hair with a smile on her face. She know if her daughter don't want to move from this house it's because she born here in italy and hear about their moving to a place where her mother born its make her uneasy not because she don't like it nor can't speak the language. Its because she don't like to meet new people. Why? She just don't like it, talk to stranger, introduction and blah blah blah. Her daughter already complain it for a month but still she as a mother really worried about her only daughter and try hard to make her deal with it.

"But Mom, i have one year left in high school and i don't want to transfer school" there she show an expresion or its like a whine from a litlle girl.

"You know you can make a new friend there, you will meet a new people too.."

"Why you want to move there and you know if i don't like to meet new people mom...i like live her- no i love live here. So let me stay here and done my school, mom and dad can leave. i'm already 17 anyways i'm fine live alone"

"I know, but you are my daughter. One and only i'm really worried if you don't come with us" know the girl is on sit position, reach her mother hand, hold it and stare to her brown eyes.

"Mom i promise i will be a good girl without any trouble and you can ask Mr. Ahn to watch me. He our neighboor and his daughter is my bestfriend right so i will be fine, they are like my second family for me.. Mom pleaseeee..." for this kind situation she show her best puppy eyes. Even her mother soften a bit. But

"No dear.. You still go with us. Theres no but and i don't received any reason from you again.. Now go to your room and start pack your thing" her mother stod up go to the khitcen for prepare dinner. And she... She sit there on the black sofa with her blank expresion, she know if in the end she will moving to a country where her mother born.

Her parents won't let her live buy her own afterall. She stod up with heavy sigh made her way to her room and start the packing. Okay let start...sigh... I don't have much thing to pack anyway. I hope it will be okay moving there. She thought and pack her thing to the box. 


"I can't believe it... Oh my god I CAN'T BELIEVE IT you're going to leave me.. Mimi..."
Her bestfriend Ahn Anna cried while hug her. She hug her back and hold back her tears, she won't cry. She promised to herself if she won't cry in this kind situation. It's not a goodbye for them but they won't see each other for god know how long it will be. She try to calmed Anna and say if she can come to visit her when school break and they will keep in touch they can sent e-mail to each other everyday when they have time.
"I'm not live there forever, silly"
"Who know you will find a guy and marry him and..and..." Jaemi broke the hug and hit her friend on the arm not to hard and not to light just enough to make it red.
"aww.. What that's for?"
"For your stupidity"
"Oh come on, you know if there is many cute guy.." she said with sparkling eyes, theres no tears anymore on her eyes, its always like this when the topic come to a guy.
"If you really want to see your so called 'cute guy' just go there with me than" jaemi said shrugging her shoulder.
"hmm thats sound good.. But, thats no no " she say shake her head.
"Why?"
"I'm always see them when i go there to visit my grandma" she said with wide smile, jaemi just facepalmed herself how can an ice like her have a bestfriend who are bright and inoccent like Ahn Anna. Gods know why...

They continue their chit-chat, from the start when they meet each other for the first time wheres it when Anna and his family move to a house next to the Han family. Little jaemi stood there with bunny doll on her arm not showing any expression on her face and see another little girl who have that wide smile on her face while admirer her new house. She felt if there is someone who stare to her direction without any hesitate she turn her head to direction where jaemi stand on her window house. As a kind and bright girl Anna is she wave to her and give her a wide smile but jaemi just nod her head and walk away from the place where she stand. At first time they meet Anna think if jaemi is a shy person, but after she know more and more about her, jaemi is not a shy girl, she thought Jaemi has this kind of aurra that says "Don't talk to me, I don't know you and i don't care, so go away" when the first time she got closer to her. But day to day, month to month and year to year they become good friend, they care to each other they even glued together everyday at school or out of school.The memories they have is a beautiful one.
Tonight Anna choose to sleep over at Jaemi house, it will be the last night for Jaemi in italy. I will really miss time like this... I hope i won't go and just stay here with my bestfriend. She thought while lie down on her bed with her bestfriend on her left side who already fall sleep.
Tomorrow i will leave... Tomorrow will be a new joerney... Tomorrow new people..sigh... Tomorrow some of thing will change... Tomorrow be good to me please....

"Sooooo its the time you need to go" Anna say while hug Jaemi. Now they are at the airport, its time for Jaemi to go with her family. They have a small talk before they say goodbye to each other.
"hmm.. I will miss you nana" jaemi said hug Anna back the elder just watch their lovely daughter who don't want separated from each other.
"Me too.. When you arrive there don't forget to give me an email okay"
"Okay.."
"And when you meet some cute guy on your new school take picture of them and send it to me.. Can you..can you..can you  please...." here we go again 'cute guy' she thought
"Argh can we not talk about that. It will be good if i can make a new friend there. How on earth i take picture of a stranger they will think if i'm a stalker"
"eyy...i know you can't make friend that essialy. Nah i don't mind about the cute guy, here is many hot guy anyway" as always she have that wide smile on her face.
"Whatever" she murmured. This friend of her is seriously weird.
"Take care there mi.." Ms. Ahn say while hug her, she already treat her as the second daughter.
"Yes i will.." Jaemi hug her back and give her a smile. Yes, smile she have it but she not show it to other just her family and her bestfriend who can see this pretty smile of her. She will smile when she feel happy like other but its just on her mind and not showing it to the world. But if she on the mood and feel comfertable with her surroundings she will show it to them without any hesitate.
They give the last hug to each other and after that the family go to the gate and give the last wave.

Here i am, on the way to my new home, Seoul please be good to me..


I hope you like it.. Thank u^^