The Best Thing

GOT7 Stories (2020 - Updated!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: The Best Thing

Author: hangarianne

Characters: Bambam / OCs – Apple & Joy

Disclaimer: This is a GOT7 fan fiction originally written by hangarianne. Any similarities to real-life persons, situations, places, etc. are coincidental. No copyright infringement intended.

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

“I have to go, Joy needs me…”

“Okay…” His girlfriend says when in reality, it’s not.

After Bambam left, Apple sat back on her seat, tears streaming down her cheeks. She felt very hurt by her boyfriend’s actions. It was never okay for him to go to another woman he says he’s friends with. Why should he feel responsible? Why should he come running to her when she looks for him? I’m his girlfriend while she’s just a friend!

Apple never had the chance to confront Bambam about how she feels about the situation. Whenever he senses that she’s about to start a serious conversation, he becomes defensive and tells his girlfriend that Joy’s going through a hard time and that she has no one else to depend on. And so he kept up with his daily visits to Joy until Apple has had enough. She felt that she had to confront the woman herself. If Joy stopped calling my boyfriend then he won’t come to her anymore, right? So Apple looked up Joy’s address and found out that she lived nearby. So that’s why it’s easy for her to ask Bambam to come over anytime she wants… she tells herself.

From the outside, Joy’s house looked old and abandoned. Thinking that she had the wrong address, Apple decided to leave. However, she stopped on her tracks when she heard Bambam’s voice.

“I’ll get going then…”

“Thank you for coming. It means so much to me…”

From where Apple is hiding, she could see Joy staring longingly at her boyfriend. It angers her thinking that someone is trying to steal Bambam away from her; that someone is hoping she’d get a chance at him.

“I’ll see you next time. Take care of yourself, okay? Bye~”

Joy tugs on Bambam’s hand and this time, Apple didn’t sit back and watch. She marched at them and slapped Joy’s hand away.

“What do you think you’re doing?!” she yelled as she pushed the other.

Bambam was quick to react and stopped his girlfriend. “Stop it! You’re hurting her!”

She faces him. “Ah, so you’re worried about her getting hurt while with me… you don’t give a ?! You always leave me for her! How do you think I feel about that? Happy? Bambam, I tried to understand… I really did… But you’ve been doing this for three months! How sure am I that you’re really just helping her cope with whatever problem she’s having? How can I make sure that she’s not a threat in our relationship?!”

By now, tears are already streaming down Apple’s cheeks. She finally spoke her mind and let her true feelings show.

Shocked by his girlfriend’s sudden outburst, Bambam tries to Apple away, telling her that they’ll talk about their issues in private.

“No… she has to know… she has to know that this is what she’s doing to me… to us!”

“I’m sorry… I won’t bother you anymore. Bambam, please don’t come here anymore… I’m so sorry…” Joy bows and apologizes to the other woman but Apple ignores her and walks away.

 

As soon as they reached Apple’s apartment, Bambam follows the woman inside and slams the door. She looks at him disbelievingly.

“Oh, so you’re mad now, huh?! I’m the victim here, Bambam!”

He takes a deep breath then sighs, as if he’s had enough of her ing. “Honey…”

“Don’t call me that…” Apple turns her back at him. “Please listen to me!” Bambam begs. She didn’t even bother to face Bambam. “What?”

“I’m so sorry if I hurt you… I really thought it was okay with you… I’m sorry. I should’ve just told you right from the start. Had I, then we wouldn’t go through this…”

“What excuse are you going to tell me now?”

“Please… Please listen to me…”

This time, she faces him – an eyebrow raised and her arms crossed. “Okay, I’m listening.”

“Joy… She’s a family friend…”

“That

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter