Can I?

Marriage Debut

"Hyorin-ah," I called her name. Hyorin turned her body to face me, "Eum?"

I looked at her eyes deeply. She looked me back.

"Have you ever get a kiss?"
Her eyes widened. I know she was startled with my question.

"Of-- of course! Wh-- why do you even ask me?". She stuttered with her words. Liar, Hyorin. You never had right?

"What kind of kiss? Ppoppo? Or…. French kiss?", I asked her again. Bet, she couldn't answer me.

"Eum.. That's.. That's.. Both! I have done it, both!,"

Now, she couldn't even look my eyes. She was nervous, and it was cute to see her like this. I stepped forward to her, and put my hands on her shoulder.

I leaned my face to get nearer to her. I smirked, "Teach me,".

"What?!," she almost screamed, but I covered .

"I can't do French Kiss. You should teach me how to do it," I smirked at her and got my face closer to hers. She hit my arm so hard that I released . "You, crazy!," she ran to the downstairs and I saw him drinking in the kitchen. So cute, she was panicked.

I went downstairs and I approached her. She was still drinking and she surprised to see me in the kitchen.

"What? If you dare to do something fishy, I will call appa immediately,"

I laughed. If she called her dad, so what?

"Call your dad, then. You should call him right now, tell him that I'm gonna kiss you, French Kiss for the detail, and bring you to bed tonight,"

"Ya!," she shouted at me. She stepped back when I stepped forward. I laughed again. How can this girl be so cute.

"Hyorin-ah, we are married already. Your dad must be happy to hear you say that, right?" I asked her while smirking. She took a deep breath, she must be want to disappear now. I can read her face.

I stepped forward again, two steps this time. She ran and went upstairs, but she was screaming and it made me look behind me. Hyorin fell off, her legs were trapped to stair.

I ran over her, and looked her legs.

"Can you move your right leg?" I asked. She shook head slowly.
"It hurts, Kang Joon-ah,"

I nodded, "endure it for a bit. I'll bring you to your room,".

I lift her at once and she put her arms around my neck. I went upstairs carefully, I was really afraid if we both fell and she was hurt more.

I searched a cream once she was laying on her bed.

"Stay there. Don't move, I'll apply this cream to your leg, okay?"

She nodded. I put the cream on her leg. "Is it severe?" she asked. I shook head and smiled, "no. Tomorrow your leg will be alright. Don't worry,"

She smiled back at me, and she touched my hand. My eyes were on her.
"Thank you,"

I didn't know those words were really meaningful to me. Just two words, 'thank' and 'you', but it made my heart on ease. I thought she would be mad at me, since she was running because of me. But surprisingly, she thanked me. Just because I apply a cream to her.

"I'm sorry, Hyorin-ah. You know--- I'm just kidding, but I didn't know you would be this panic till you fell in the stairs. I'm so---,"

"Let's try later,"

I widened my eyes, what's she said?

"Huh? Try what?" I asked since I'm confused. "French Kiss. I mean, let's do that later and I won't tell appa," she laughed while she was saying it.

Really? Was I misheard or something?

But no, my brain told me that I was really hearing that. Those words, French Kiss. So… she asked me for French Kiss? Like, really?

I coughed, "excuse me?,".

She suddenly laughed. I looked at her and she was still laughing. She tried to tease me?
"See! Your face is red. I wonder who the first one to say we should do French Ki--,"

I put my lips on hers, halted her words.
I kissed her plum lips, it was so sweet. Since she didn't move her lips, I was the one who active, and felt her sweet lips.

I break off the kiss, and I found Hyorin's face was so red. She just blinked and stared at me. "What?" I asked her.

"So--- this is the feeling," she murmured. I smiled and caressed her hair. "Yes, Miss. Your welcome,"

I pecked her lips again, and I walked out from her room. Last, I saw her smiling and

Thank you, she said.

 

 

---- END ----

 

YAAASH! This is the end. Actually I would be dying if Kang Joon really begged me for a kiss. LOL.