Final.

I got you, You got me.

"I dont think I'll ever find someone." 

"You're just not trying enough!" 

"Well, nobody live up to my expectation. Guess I'm just going to die alone." Ari boringly stated. 

"Shush! Don't say that! Someday you'll meet someone, Ari-ah.." 

"Or maybe not everyone will meet their soulmate. I am already 28. And mum says it's bad for girls to get pregnant after 30. So, if I'm not getting anyone anytime soon, I'm not going into marriage."

"You're kidding me right?" 

"Nope."

"Then what about your wealth?" 

"Well.. I should donate them i guess? I don't know." She said to the stylist beside her.

Sehun had always put on his music to the lowest volume each time he sees anyone having a conversation. To eavesdrop. He refuse to interrupt but as he was keen paying attention to the talk, the urge not to join the conversation was getting harder to dismiss. 

"Actually, I've the same problem." He suddenly spoke up when the other staff left the room, leaving only the two of them in the room.

He took out his earpiece and walk over to the chair next to Ari before turning his eyes towards her.

"What do you mean?" She puts her phone away.

"Your problem is mine too. As in, I am 29. Single with a lot of cash and have no potential girl to get married to." He sighed.

"Geez! I thought you were gonna say something important. You're different. You're a guy." She fussed, throwing an empty bottle at him which he catches perfectly with a smirk.

"So? I am going to turn old. And I don't want to die alone." He pouted.

"With that face, please Sehun. Your problem is irrelevant to mine." She sighed, resting her head on the back of the chair. 

"Yea I know I'm good looking but I can't find my ideal girl." He heaved a long sigh, to which she folded her arm, checking him out.  

"You're choosy." She stated after some time. 

"Same like you." He shrugged.

"Can you not? Your problem and mine has absolutely no bridge. You're a celebrity. Don't tell me out of the girls who approach you, none fits your taste?"

"I don't know them." He continued. "Think about it babe, we can solve each other's problem. You and I need someone." 

She rolled her eyes. 

"So I was thinking, why not we get together since I know you and you know me." He casually say. 

She maintain her eyes on him before raising her eyebrow,"I know the CEO and he knows me too. But we're not getting together."

Sehun gave her his typical poker face,"But the CEO has a wife."

"Oh yea. That." She replied monotonely.

"Since now that I know your problem is similar to mine, I won't be worried you would take my money away and run. And I know you're not that y kind too, so let's get together and if things gets halfway, we can break it off. Simple. But hopefully not, since both of us don't wanna die alone." He crook his neck to her side,"Do I make sense to you? What do you say?" 

She gave him a blank face,"But if you were to find someone else halfway, you'll leave. I need a permanent you know? And if I've a child, I can't raise them by myself. Conclusion is, you don't make sense and I would prefer to donate my wealth and die alone instead, than being a single mum."

Sehun tapped his fingers on the arm rest. "Quite true.. And what if you leave halfway too." He mumbled to himself. 

"Exactly." She nodded. "This huh." 

"Very much." He agreed solemnly. 

They stood in silence for a few minutes until he break the quiet atmosphere. "Tell me your ideal type." 

She was about to fall into a nap when his question pulled her back from shutting her eyes. "Tall. Charismatic. Easygoing. Beautiful smile. Good person." 

"I fit all that don't I?" 

"No I forgot to add in, not flirty. I like the demure ones." 

"Like D.O hyung?" 

"Yea but he is not that tall. Besides, you flirt excessively."

"If I cut that down, that's a ticked on the checklist right?"

"I guess. But why are you even asking? I'm not considering your plan."

"But I am. My ideal type is someone who is innocent, pretty, y, fair, nice. And you only fulfill the nice part."

"Oh wow, thanks for indirectly saying I'm ugly." 

He grinned,"You're just not tall enough for me. Otherwise, your looks is fine." 

Upon hearing his comment she gave a small laugh,"Get that alot. I'm 155cm. Very short. Even I couldn't use some of my favorite dresses. Sad life." 

"Hey I was joking. Your height suits short guys." He chuckled. 

"That feels better." She said sarcastically before joining in his laughter.

"Ok jokes aside. I'm serious you know. I mean I'm willing to go with the plan. I really have no time to go on a blind date with any girl. And I've known you for quite some time to trust a little you won't kill me or something. Would you please give it some thoughts? Take a risk with me? Because we won't know who will be leaving if it really happens right? But what if none of us left?" He suggested again. " 

"If both of us stays... " She trailed off.

"I got you and you got me." He completed her sentence.

Ari straighten up in her seat before catching his eyes with hers. "Define your get together."

"Marry me." He held out his hand in front of her.