Moment : 1

MY HEART BELONGS TO YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The sound of the rain makes her heart throbbing in pain. So cold, so freaking cold…She stares at the raindrops while clenching her teeth. She was so cold and empty without him by her side. She misses him so much…

“Where are you? I miss you…I miss you so much…”

 

+++++

 

“Ah, sorry…”

She apologized right away. Her books were all on the floor. She was pretty late for her first class that morning.

“Let me help you.”

“Its okay.”

“Let me help.” He smiled while picking up her books. He brushed the dirt that lay on the books with his fingers.

“Thank you.” She bowed her head before taking the books from his hands. She looked at him, he’s cute to be honest.

“Im Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook. And you?”

“Bang Zoe.”

Jungkook nodded. He saw this girl for the very first time and he has to admit that she’s cute. He quickly moved his gazes when her eyes met with his.

“Im quite late for class. Thanks…” Zoe had no choice. She had to rushed to the class before it starts. The first impression is important for a new student like her. Eventhough she tried to ignore the people’s expectation of her. She tried to ignore but her parents… *sighs*

Jungkook smiles.

 

+++++

 

She sat and didn’t even interested to talk with her new classmates. She prefer to be in her own world without anyone interrupting. She stares out of the window, the fall outside entertained her a lil bit.

She loves fall and winter because these two seasons perfectly fits her empty world. Cold and empty. She came from a rich background family but she hates that fact so much. Her parents didn’t seem to care about her, all they care is their business and assets. From she was born until she's 17 years old, they never bother to care about her. She’s the only child of the family and that makes her life even more empty and lonely.

Someone’s image attracted her. There was Jungkook alone on the bench. He looks lonely too, just like her.

 

+++++

 

She slowly walked out of the classroom. The classes were over for that day. Her steps seems heavy. She needs to walk back to that hell again. The loneliness is waiting for her th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter