thanks to the blackout.

the BLACKOUT.
you and nam woohyun of infinite is a couple. you lived together. then one day... you are washing the dishes. it rained outside. a heavy rain. you are worried about your boyfriend, nam woohyun. "maybe he'll stay with his friends this night." you talked to yourself. "maybe he'll be coming home late. uhmmmm. i missed him. i missed talking alot with him. but, eversince he's busy with his work... he didn't even care what am i doing, what do i eat, did i sleep well or not. he didn't even care about me!" tears rolled down your cheeks. 'dingdong!' the doorbell rang. "who's that?" you shouted. "me." a very familiar voice shouted back. since it sounds like a very familiar voice, you opened the door. "w-woohyun oppa." you wiped away your tears. "hi. can i come in?" his answer was too plain for you. "of course." you let the door open widely. woohyun ran to his room. he quickly changed his wet clothes. he came out of his room and... 'bghhh' the thunderstorm came and you were scared. you hugged woohyun tightly. you dropped your book that you've been reading. "you dropped your--" he stopped while you hugged him more tightly. few seconds later... 'pckk!' blackout, blackouuuuut~ "ahhhhhhh!" woohyun screamed. "is it that scary, oppa? till it made you scream? it's supposed to be me who's screaming, oppa. be a man, okay? haha." you giggled. "we have to search for somethings. you go search for the candles. i'll go search for the torchlight." he said, ignoring your joke. you walked to the kitchen. "he must be really tired. yeah, he's just tired, minah." you said, trying to hide your tears. the lightning showed up on your window. you were scared and suprised that you cried. from woohyun's room, a loud thud was heard. "what was that?" he asked himself, worried much. he ran to the kitchen and found the crying you. "you okay?! are you hurt?!" finally his caring side showed up. "i-i'm scared oppa." you're still crying. "it's okay, it's okay. i'm always here to protect you, okay?" he tried to calm you. "you care about me? i thought you don't." you stopped crying and looked down on the floor. "of course. of course i do! i love you. i love you, okay? i love you.." he cried. "you do? you really do?" you tried to ask him. "i do care about you. i do love you, minah." he leaned closer to you. he kissed you and that's when the lights are back on.