Love ❤️

Fairy tales
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ever since Taehyun was a child, he believed in fairy tales. He believe that one day there will be someone who will protect and love him like he did imagined. Like take care of him when hes in pain, make him happy when his life is in miserable or always stay with him through high and low or thick and thin. 

Hes growing up and he felt like fairy tales life never existed. Till one day, with a simple 'HELLO' he never thought that he found his happiness. He felt like there is one door, when he try to get to know what is behind the door, he found what hes been looking for all this time.  

His kokoro feels giddy-2 when he saw or heard his name but he dont want to put his hope too high cause he dont even know if Seungyoon, the guy who made him fall hard for him have mutuals feeling. But they barely talk to each other since taehyun is not used to things like this.

Out of nowhere, he found his strenght and Taehyun decided to meet Seungyoon to express his feelings. He talked to Seungyoon and asked him to wait him at the park tomorrow. Seungyoon agreed without any objection.

The day has come and Taehyun said to himself. "Ok this is it, do it now or you will regret for ever" he approached seungyoon slowly and said "Seungyoon ah, please dont say anything. Just listen. Before this, I didn't know what is that feeling when you fall in love or being loved by someone else cause i dont have any experience when it comes to love. Whenever i saw you, or heard your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter