1/1

Chocolate Ice Cream

     "Chanwoo-yah!"

     Chanwoo pulled his hood over his head and covered his ears. He ignored his leader numerous pleas for him.

     "Jung Chanwoo!"

     He pulled the bed sheets over his head just for good measure. It wasn't that he didn't like Hyung, he just didn't feel like leaving his warm bed. He didn't care for the consequences later, he just wanted some rest time! Was that so much to ask? Apparently it was when he heard the bedroom door open and heavy footsteps come over to his bed. He curled further under the blankets and waited.

     "Chanwoo-yah!'

     The covers were suddenly ripped away as a bigger figure climbed into his bed. The body draped over him.

     "Yah, Hyung! Let me sleep! Go bother the other Hyungs."

     The grip on his body tightened.

     "They all left me to get food!"

     Chanwoo groaned at Hanbin's whiney voice he tried to sit up and push the other off, but Hanbin tightened his koala grip even more.

     "Hyung if you let me go I'll spend time with you."

     Hanbin pouted as he released his grip and climbed off the bed. He sat on the floor and rested his head on the mattress. He jutted out his bottom lip and put on his best puppy dog expression.

     "Chanwoo-yah will you get me chocolate ice cream?"

     "There is a full tub of it in the fridge Hyung! You can get it yourself."

     "Chanwoo-"

     "Fine! I'll get it, come on!"

     They walked out of the room and headed into the kitchen. Hanbin leaned against the wall and stared at the younger as he took out the container of ice cream and a big bowl. He began scooping some into the bowl.

     "Sing me a song while you do it!"

     Chanwoo stopped scooping and looked at the other. He was met with puppy eyes and sighed before giving in.

     "I don't know what this is-"

     "Yah, why do you always sing that song? Sing a different song for once!"

     Chanwoo reached his breaking point and and closed the ice cream container before shoving it roughly back into the fridge. He tried to walk back to his room, but Hanbin stepped in front of him. He glared at the leader and crossed his arms over his chest.

     "Awe Chanwoo you look like a little kid."

     Hanbin ruffled the other hair before leaning in to press a peck to his cheek. Chanwoo's eyes grew wide as Hanbin stepped around him to grab his bowl from the counter. He walked to the living room and plopped down on the couch.

     "Come here Chanwoo, I'll share my ice cream with you."

     Chanwoo fought off the smile that dared to creep onto his lips and walked over to Hanbin. He leaned down and pressed a soft kiss to the elders lips before sitting down next to him. Hanbin flushed and looked down trying not to smile. He bit his lip as he looked back up to see Chanwoo smiling at him. Hanbin held out the bowl and gave a toothy grin.

     "Feed it to me!"

     "Hyung!"