Chapter 13

1st Bestfriend -vs- 1st Love!

 

(Hyukkie’s POV)

Haihh this stupid alarm really disturbing my beauty sleeps! As I open my eyes, I saw one pair of beautiful eye. Yes, Hae’s eyes, we’re sleeping together last night. I’m to daring last night! I’m the one who asking Hae to sleep with me, I don’t know what get into me back then! Where should I put my face, huh?

But, this creature in front of me, really looks like an angel when he sleeps, I can’t help myself from take his sleeping picture. Should I set it as my wallpaper? Why not? Hahaha!!

I lean closer to his face, and I touch his cheek, smooth like a baby skin. I touch his soft hair, his beautiful eyes, his sharp nose, and his pink lips. I move forward another centimeters to his face, and I stop when I feel something soft in my lips.

OH MY GOD!! I touch my lips. I’m freaking kissed Hae!! On his lips! That was my first kiss! God dammit Hyukkie, you ruin your first kiss! But it feels so right, thinking about my first kiss is taken by Hae, my own bestfriend! Oh my god, what are you thinking, Hyukkie?! You should save your first kiss for Howon! For God sake, he is your first love, Hyukkie! I mentally slap my head. But it’s really felt so right when I kissed Hae. I get up from my bed, and rushing to the toilet. I really need super cold shower to forget everything! WHAT HAVE I DONE?!!

“Hae.. Hae.. Wake up! School is waiting for us!!” I shake his body. Then I saw him blinking his eyes cutely. I smiled, and get ready to school. How I wish Hae is one of ‘us’, I mean, I hope Hae is gay like us. So I don’t need to worry anything. Heh?! What am I thinking right now?

As usual, we walk together to school, but today I feel a little bit nervous. Hell yeah, I still can’t stop thinking about this morning scene! I touch my lips. Suddenly I feel my face heat up, damn I’m blushing! Thank God, Hae didn’t notice my red face! We reach to our school and as usual after I give hugs and waving goodbye to Hae, I get to my desk. There, I saw another love note at my desk! It’s says,

To: Hyukjae.

You have the most beautiful smile in this earth.

Please smile always.

From: H.

OMG! Seriously, who is this guy? Am I deserved this attention? So I guess, it just my luck! Thank you, H for brightening my day!

(End of Hyukkie’s POV)

.

.

.

5 minutes before lunch time.

(Hoya’s POV)

I’m so excited after receive Hyukjae’s message. He wants to introduce his friends to me and him asking me if I can bring my friends together with me. Of course I will bring my friends with me because I want to do the same to him too!

“Yahh hyung, what are you looking at?” Aishh this annoying maknae always interrupting my happy moment! He also tries to watch my IPhone screen. Seriously, Sung Jong?!

“Maknae, watch your move. Give me some privacy, will you?” I asked him politely. Hope he’ll understand me.

“I’m sorry, hyung. It just, you look so happy, and I’m getting curious.” He said and pouted. Nice move Hoya, you make this cute.annoying.maknae sad!

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to make you sad. I'm sorry, maknae.” I smile at him and pinch his cheek.

I clap my hand and all of them paying me their attention. “Listen guys. I need to introduce you to my friends. Is it okay?” I asked them, some of them nodded at me, and some of them just giggling.

“The one who bump into you last day?” L asked me and I nodded to him.

“Wowwhh, he’s so cute! I wanna pinch his cheeks!” Woohyun said to me and him starting to jump all around us. Oh shoot! Don’t say that he like Hyukjae! I won’t let him! Oh Hoya, he’s not yours for God sake! I just give Woohyun a fake smile.

“Nu-Uhh, never ever think about that, Woohyun! That guy is belong to me!” Sung Yeol said all of sudden. He taps his own chest and smile to us. Seriously, guys? Are they just wanna makes me angry?

But then Sung Gyu hyung come to me and hug me. He says, “Wonnie-ah, it’s too obvious that you really excited about something here. You don’t have to apologize to that stupid maknae, he really needs to learn how to give some privacy to others and you just ignored both Woohyun and Sung Yeol! They’re not deserve your anger. And yeah, of course we will meet your friend!” Sung Gyu hyung said while show his beautiful eye smile to me.

He really understands me well, that’s why he becomes our leader. He said what he need to say and he will shows his anger if we make a mistake. I respect him for doing that.

“Thanks guys. So should we get going? They’re waiting for us at cafeteria!”

.

.

.

I can see Hyukjae’s gummy smile from here. He comes to me and holding my hand, leading me to his friends. Hyukjae introduced his friends one by one. I don’t lie, but there are a lot of them and they’re seriously good looking, just like us. I don’t know how to remember their name. Now, it’s my time to introduce my friends.

“Well, nice to meet you guys. This is my friends. Our leader, Sung Gyu. This is L, Sung Yeol, Woohyun, Dongwoon and this is our little maknae, Sung Jong.” We bow 90deg to them and we're shakes hand.

They really friendly, I guess that’s why they’re being the most famous group in this school. They really handsome, friendly and not arrogant.

I can see that one of Hyukjae’s friend, if I’m not mistake his name is Heechul hyung, make his way to Sung Gyu hyung. And, he give Sung Gyu hyung a WINK?! Hahahaha, and the one who looks like cute bunny, Sungmin hyung is heading to L and take a seat next to him. 

Seriously, this is gonna be fun! They all flirting with each other! But I saw some of them showed their jealous face! Opss!!!

(End of Hoya’s POV)

 

Author note: I think this chapter is a lil bit boring but hey, you know what? I'll do the best for next chaper, so wait for it!! Muaxx^^ Comment, subs and enjoy!! Love ya! :)