First mission.

Lost in the darkness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soo Jung's POV

" Pack your things you'll be moving and also you will transfer to a new school and I already talked to your principal" he spoke " Now listen.This one is really important mission, this time you mustn't talk to anyone, you mustn't make friends, you mustn't be in a relationship, got it?" he ordered me. "Yes" I replied. "Oh, and you will be working there by my orders from here got it?" "Yes" I replied and headed to my room. " What is that important mission?" I thought as I packed my things. I was getting ready to sleep but a flashback started.

Flashback.

I was running away from them, they are monsters.They were chasing me. They tried to kill me. I didn't know why." Yah, catch her, she is running away"  I hid in a dark place. Then they gave up and went back. My head was dizzy and before I knew I was fainting. I woke up in a strange place and as soon as I relized that my life will be in trouble. " "Are you alive?'' he asked me. " Who are you, where am I!?" I was asking them " You are in a safe place" "Who are you?'' I asked them crying."We are not bad people but it doesn't mean that were good too"  "Since I found you, you are already my puppet and from now on you will obey my orders if you disobey me then I won't help you to find your parent's and also I will kill you" "How did you know about my parents?" I asked him. "You dont have to know but I promise you to find your parents" 

 

Flashback ends.

And with that I became his puppet, I know it sounds ridiculous but for the sake of my parents I decided to obey him since he promised me.                                     I am the only child from my parents. About my parent's, they have been abducted when I was a child and I am trying to find them. I have been searching them for five years and ofcourse I need help. I have been calling him uncle since I met him.When I was recalling my past someone entered my room. "Sleep now, you have to wake up early" he told me."Yes uncle" I obeyed him and went to bed.

Morning came. I woke up at six in the morning and went to shower. After I was done changing I went down stairs, I was about to knock on his door when he opened it. "Oh" I startled "I am leaving now" I told him. He spoke " I will give you your miss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter